Wedding - Cover

Wedding

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - All sorts of sexual shenanigans take place surrounding the wedding of a young couple.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Frank, I got to say, you throw one hell of a party!” said George Talbot. The father of the groom was more than a little impressed with the reception that the Jellicoes had put on. Months ago, he had quietly offered to help them foot the bill and had been politely refused. The Jellicoes were not as wealthy as their new in-laws, but were comfortable, and Frank and Amanda had pulled out all the stops. A lavish buffet, an unlimited open bar, enough champagne to float a battleship, and a live band, not a DJ and CDs.

“Really, this is marvelous!” gushed Jill Talbot. “You really should have let us help out.”

Frank smiled and waved off the offer. Melly was his only child and he had wanted to do things right by her. “It’s not a problem. Of course, Amanda is going to have to start turning tricks...”

His wife hauled off and socked him for that, with a loud, “You bastard!” while the others laughed.

“Of course, if they ever get divorced, I’m suing him and shooting her!” he finished.

Everyone agreed that the odds of that were negligible. The newlyweds had known each other almost four years. They had met in college, when Dave Talbot, a junior, had met Melly Jellicoe, a sophomore, at a party. After graduating, Dave had proposed, and Melly had spent her senior year both studying and preparing for a September wedding.

The Talbots and the Jellicoes had become fast friends, though neither family had met before the summer. The Jellicoes lived in western Massachusetts and the Talbots lived outside of Chicago, while their children had met at college in Pittsburgh. As a means to meet the new relatives before the wedding, Frank and Amanda had invited George and Jill, Dave, and Dave’s younger brother Charlie to spend a long weekend at their camp in the Berkshires. Jill and Amanda had several long telephone conversations and had gotten along well enough so that the long weekend was extended to a week, and everyone planned a long vacation.

The weekend had not started precisely as planned. The flight from Chicago to Albany had been delayed for several hours, then bad weather had diverted it to Boston. It was very late before a somewhat bedraggled Talbot family pulled into the camp. ‘Camp’ consisted of an old but well-maintained A-frame home on the side of a small lake in the woods, and the Talbots were quickly settled into their rooms and introductions were to be made in the morning.

It was Frank who nudged his wife awake that evening. Amanda had drifted into slumber as soon as she had gone to bed, but Frank became aroused by the sounds he heard. George and Jill’s guest bedroom was next to theirs, and it soon became apparent that they were a vocal couple as well. Specifically, it was George who was vocal, and Jill was the quiet one, like Frank and Amanda, only reversed. Frank’s eyes widened in the dark, and he nudged his wife awake, as the faint but distinct sounds came through the wall.

“Oh yeah ... that’s it ... yeah ... more, more ... just like that ... don’t stop, keep going ... oh God, oh God!”

Frank snuggled up behind Amanda and pushed her short and thin nightshirt up around her waist. Amanda lifted her leg and reached down to stroke the stiff cock that slipped between her thighs, then stuffed the head into her pussy and sighed in contentment as Frank buried it slowly inside her cunt. The pair began a slow-motion screw as they listened to Frank and Jill. “What do you think they’re doing?” she whispered over her shoulder.

Frank pulled her back against him and reached around to begin tweaking his wife’s nipples. “I think George is getting the hummer to end all hummers!”

“ ... don’t stop ... more, more ... take it, take it! ... yeah, swallow it, suck it down ... don’t stop...”

“I think you’re right,” said Amanda. She rolled away from Frank so that she was face down on the bed, and Frank rolled with her, to begin vigorously stroking into her from above and behind. Amanda buried her face in her pillow to quiet her own screams of pleasure.

The next morning the entire household had awoken late, and everyone seemed in a much better mood after the disastrous trip. Amanda suspected that was because practically the entire household had gotten well and truly laid during the night. She had heard George and Jill in an encore performance towards morning, and the satiated look her own daughter sported suggested that Dave had not spent the night in the room he was supposedly sharing with his little brother.

After a lengthy brunch, Melly had taken Dave and Charlie into town to pick up some groceries and show them around, leaving the elder Talbots with her parents. Things had been slightly awkward at first since George and Jill Talbot were somewhat different than Frank and Amanda Jellicoe. For one thing, they were of different ages, both younger and older. Frank and Amanda were in their mid-forties; George was in his fifties and Jill was mid-thirties. Frank tried doing the math in his head, but there was no way that Jill was the mother to either Dave or Charlie.

In appearance they differed as well. Frank was a solid and stocky man of an average height who looked his age, with a full head of dark hair and graying temples and mustache. Amanda was shorter, though still in the average range for a woman, a nicely bosomed brunette with frosted highlights in her hair. George, on the other hand, was so slim as to be almost skinny, taller than his host, and completely bald, lacking even a fringe of hair around his head. His wife, aside from being so much younger than her husband, was a tall and slender blonde with a spectacular set of tits and impossibly long legs, who reminded the Jellicoes of a lingerie model.

In many ways Amanda thought George Talbot was quite possibly the sexiest man she had ever seen. There was simply something about his lean and tall frame, the baldness, and his easy lopsided grin and twinkle in his eyes that made her pussy tingle. Their eldest son Dave, while handsome, didn’t have it. Charlie, still a teen, did! She had no doubts that he was a legend in his high school.

After brunch, Frank loaded George aboard their bass boat and headed out onto the lake with a cooler of beer, leaving the wives a chance to get to know each other. The difference in George’s and Jill’s ages was so striking that when they were alone, Amanda asked Jill about it. Jill got up and opened another round of beers, then led Amanda out onto the deck. “Well, I didn’t meet George until right before his wife died...”

“Excuse me?” asked a shocked and confused Amanda.

“I’m his second wife. I thought you knew!” replied Jill.

“No. So, is either of the boys your son?” Suddenly Amanda thought about what she was saying. “Excuse me! It’s not my business...”

Jill laughed and waved her hands. “Don’t worry!” The pair were lying out on the deck to the camp, overlooking the lakeshore, dressed in swimsuits and sunning themselves. Amanda had worn a one-piece suit, rather than her normal skimpy bikini, though Jill had chosen a conservative two-piece suit. “Listen, would you mind if I took my top off? I normally sunbathe topless - George doesn’t like bikini strap marks.” She giggled at this like a schoolgirl.

In response, Amanda grinned and pulled the top of her own suit down and off her shoulders. However, she continued, lifting her rump off the reclining lawn chair, and peeling the suit off completely. Jill gaped as she saw that her hostess didn’t have any tan lines of her own, and that her pussy was shaved as bare as a baby’s. “Neither does Frank!”

Jill stripped bare as well, revealing her evenly bronzed skin and bald cunt. “Do you get your tan out here?” she asked. “Back in Chicago I have to go to a tanning salon.”

“Right here. Melly does, too, which usually drives her father crazy. He would always be coming through and I would hear a bellow of ‘This is all your fault, Amanda!’ It really doesn’t happen all that much anymore, not since she went off to school and really moved out. Now it’s just the two of us. When we retire, we’ll probably move up here.”

Jill nodded in understanding. It was certainly pretty enough and quiet enough, though it would probably drive her and George nuts from boredom. To each their own. “Anyway, like I was saying, neither of the boys is actually mine.”

“Really? I noticed that Dave calls you by your first name occasionally, but that Charlie always calls you Mom,” replied Amanda questioningly.

Jill nodded. “I was still in college myself when I met George and Charlotte, my senior year. Dave would have been about six and she was pregnant with Charlie. I was going to help with my tuition by working as a nanny. Well, anyway, everything was going just fine, right up until George loaded his wife and son into the car to drive them home. As they pulled out of the hospital, they were blindsided by an ambulance! Charlotte was killed instantly, though George and Charlie were just fine. All of a sudden, I found myself not just as a nanny but almost as a second mother!”

“Oh my God!” cried a shocked Amanda. “So, what happened next?”

Jill shrugged her shoulders and reached for a tube of sunblock. “Well, nothing, really. I stayed as the nanny full time and tried to go to school but raising two kids took up too much time. Every time I would complain and beg to cut back, George would counter-beg and up my pay, and finally I gave in. I quit school, figuring I could work for a year, at least until the boys were older, then go back without needing a job.”

Amanda nodded as she followed the reasoning, then asked, “Okay, but how did you go from nanny to mommy?”

Jill gave her a wicked grin. She lowered her voice and answered conspiratorially. “Well, one night, after a long, long day of taking care of the boys, I had finally gotten them to bed and was feeling very wired. George offered me a glass of wine, and I accepted. Well, then there was a second glass, and he offered to give me a backrub, and Jesus, but he is sexy! Before I knew it, we were screwing our brains out on the living room carpet! I mean, it was like all night long!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.