Christie's Story - Cover

Christie's Story

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pretty southern housewife discovers that she is ultimately submissive, as she falls in the hands of a black pimp, and his sado-masochistic bi-sexual female partner. Her fate is ultimately to be brought into bondage and then true slavery

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I look at my watch again. Big T is late! He was supposed to be here by 1:00 p.m. at the latest, he said. I told him that my mother-in-law could only stay with the baby until 4:00 o'clock; and it is already 1:30. I am beginning to wonder how long I should wait.

I am also very uncomfortable in this motel room. It's in downtown Atlanta, only 3 blocks from Tom's office building, not out in Buckhead where we had been meeting. I saw one of the secretaries from Tom's accounting firm walking down the other side of the street as I came into the registration office, but the woman had not seen me (I hoped.) At least its cool, as it is so hot outside. There is nothing like Atlanta heat in July.

Barry was supposed to have been here also, but he had called me at home just before I walked out the door. Thank goodness I had answered the phone before the maid could get it.

"I've got an emergency meeting in Miami," Barry had said. "I'm on the way to the airport now. I won't be able to make it for 'take-out lunch' this afternoon," he snickered.

I don't like it when he makes obvious comments over the phone in my home. I was always worried that Mother Belle would pick up and listen in. What Tom lacked in suspicion, Mother Belle had double of.

"What about the layout; and other people that we are going to talk to," I ask?

"You better keep the appointment! We don't want to disappoint our new friends. I'll have to get the description later from them. I'll call Tyrone and ask him to bring the 'sketches'," again with that little snicker.

I start back to reality as there is a tapping on the door.

"Room service," I hear Tyrone say. I smile in spite of myself. The warm anticipatory glow begins in the pit of my stomach. Maybe, if they hurry, both Big T and his friend can do me twice each.

"Hey baby, what's happening," Big T says, as I open the door. He slowly looks me up and down. I look great and I know it. I turn slowly so that Big T and his friend can look at the merchandise.

I had a permanent last week; and yesterday at The Great Lady had my legs waxed; and then I had Gina give me a pedicure with that dark gold-metallic red colored nail polish that Big T liked. 'Rendezvous Red' is the polish color name; and I smile to myself as I realize that's a fitting name for that color for my toe nails. I also have both anklets on today, one on each ankle as Barry and T had insisted. They wanted me 'chained', they said, and I was all ready for it.

What Big T couldn't see yet, but soon would, was my shaved pussy lips; and the brand new tattoo on my left ass cheek. 'Big T's piece' in big script letters, just as he had told me to do. Thank goodness that Tom thought I was a little strange (like Cher already), so that even if he noticed the tattoo, he would just tell me to keep it covered up.

"Hey, Baby, this is Jackson, and this is Eddie," T says.

I notice then for the first time that there are two men with T, not just the one that I was expecting. Jackson, as I already knew, was a linebacker for the local pro football team, and Eddie is shorter and stockier, but small in comparison with Big T and Jackson.

I also notice that Eddie has the video equipment with him on the dolly; as I pull T off to the side.

'What's going on," I whisper? 'Why are you so late; and why did you bring two with you?"

"Hey, pussy mouth, I'm late because I had to swing by and get Eddie and the video equipment from Barry's place", Big T says, "but you don't ask me questions, O.K. "You said that when you put on both ankle chains, then you belonged to me; have you forgotten that already?"

"No, T, you know I haven't; it's just that I was getting worried about the time and all," I whisper again.

"Well, hey, babe, let's get going then. I mean, if I know you, your pussy is already wet thinking about the big black cock that is going to be stuffed down your throat and into your pussy, right?" T laughs coarsely.

I have to smile red-faced, as 1 realize that Big T is right; I am already so wet I am dripping. I reach out to massage his wonderful dick; the one I am going to pull right into my mouth. I think of it as my security sucker, my all-day sucker. My husband, Tom, might not want or need a whore; but Big T sure does and now I am Big T's Whore.

I unbutton my blouse and slip off my light weight mini skirt. I have nothing on underneath, just as Big T wanted me. I kick off my red patent sandals and move over close to Big T again. I go down to my knees in front of Big T my big breasts swaying slightly with my movements.

"Take the 'big boy' out, and let me have him now", I murmur low to T. I don't know why I am whispering; the others know what I'm here for, what they're here for.

"Hey, pussy mouth Whore, beg a little for it; show my friends what a treat they're really in for," T says as he looks over at the other two men and smirks at them.

"Please, please don't make me beg," I look up at T. I know what that wicked tight smile means, though. Out of the corner of my eyes I see that Jackson already has his huge black pole out, rubbing it up and down. If anything, it looks to be bigger than Tyrone's 'big boy'.

"Why not, 'Whore'? That's what you are, ain't it? Aren't you my Whore?" T is clearly enjoying my shame, in front of his friends.

But, I can't help myself. "Yes," I say in a small, little voice, "yes, I am!"

'Well, then prove it," Tyrone says. "Beg for that 'big boy' to suck into your mouth, to cum in your mouth when I'm ready to."

"Please, let me suck 'big boy'; let me suck his life juice into my mouth; please," I beg now, as I reach out with my mouth and my lips pulling for his dick. I sigh contentedly as I pull the big purple black head into my mouth, and suck him deep into my throat, as I grab his ass and make him screw into my mouth.

*You don't know how much I've already proved it, just look at my ass tattooed with your name*, I think to myself, as I pull T's ass toward my mouth again, and start him in the rhythm of screwing my warm, willing mouth like his own private pussy.

"Hold it up, hot lady, let's get on that bed so we can all get into your screwing action," T says, as he reluctantly pulls free of my clinging lips.

Jackson is already undressed and lying on the bed, as I move onto the bed.

"Did you see that I have both of your ankle chains on", I slyly ask Big T? I feel his hand caressing first one ankle and then the other, as he turns the chains slightly.

"Baby, that's righteous; now you're getting it together! I'm going to make you a famous porn star."

"Look at my butt, for your other surprise," I say.

I then feel T holding my butt, as he rubs his fingers over the tattoo, and traces out 'Big T'. "Alright, baby, now you're going to be ready for a weekend with the boys in the hood." "Check it out, homeboys, my lady is chained and monogrammed for me", he laughs coarsely.

I notice that Eddie is already getting this all on the video, as T lies down on his back, his dick already throbbing hard, waiting for my attention again.

"Come on, cuntmouth, get the 'big boy' again. Jackson is going to screw that tight little pussy for you."

I get on my hands and knees, and bend over, pulling T's big black boy into my mouth. With my ass sticking up in the air, I know that Jackson can see my tattoo and my chains, and that he knows what they mean. I know that I can expect no tenderness or reprieve from any of them. That's what a Whore expects, though, I think to myself; and surprisingly even to myself, I am ready for what I know will follow.

Jackson spreads my pussy with his fingers, first one and then two and then three, as he smears my dripping wetness around the outside of my vulva and around my pussy lips. I am ready, ready, more than ready as he positions his massive black rod and insets the head and shelving shoulders into me.

*Oh, god, he is so big, at least as big as T*; I think, with a little moan; and I shake and hunch my butt against him in an effort to get as much as him into me as quickly as I can.

Jackson pushes his blackness deep into me, until I believe that his dick will touch T's dick coming down my throat. Now, Jackson slams his immense thick dick into me and grabs around my hips to start my screwing back against him.

T has now grabbed my head, and is screwing my mouth just as he would have screwed my pussy: hard, fast and deep. Jackson is screwing just as hard and deep into my pussy, as they rock me back and forth between their deep plundering dicks.

I feel the simmering fire deep in my belly begin blowing out of control, as my first climax hits me with mind altering force. I cry out against the huge black dick filling my mouth and throat; and then I suck T's rod even harder. I feel Jackson behind me, thrusting ever harder and deeper as his balls slap against my butt and legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.