Melanie White Slave - Cover

Melanie White Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Housewife is caught stealing from her restaurant job. Her employer turns her into a black cock submissive slave, and whore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Body Modification  

THE POOL PARTY: This particular incident had started innocently enough, but within three months after Allan telling her to throw away her pills. It soon became clear, however, that this situation was the 'really special plans' Allan had in mind for Melanie. It began when Karen came into Melanie's office, on Wednesday and told Melanie that Allan had plans for her Thursday afternoon and evening. Melanie's office now had been upgraded and had additional furniture in the new space, including a decorated day-bed in the corner for Allan's convenience and comfort.

Allan already had called her into his office that day and without much conversation or prelude, had Melanie take his big black cock in her mouth, and give him her special treatment until he had cum in Melanie's mouth, which seemed more and more to be his favorite way to climax with her.

This particular Thursday afternoon, as Karen told her, Allan expected her to go with and entertain in every way possible, Allan's new business partner. Karen told her that she should expect him at any time, and that Allan expected that Melanie would and should cater to his every whim and desire for her.

Melanie, as she had been told to do, was expecting Allan's new business partner, Andrew James

"Big J" Suggs, to arrive at her office at any moment. She knew that Mr. Suggs had some connection with a business venture that Allan had going on in Gulf Shores and with a casino there. Karen had told Melanie earlier in the week that "Big J" Suggs was coming to take her to dinner that Thursday evening, and that she should pay special attention to her appearance, and so, on Wednesday afternoon, Karen instructed Melanie to go to their salon, have her hair done, and have Leslie give Melanie a fresh manicure and pedicure. "I know from my experience with him that Mr. Suggs would like a really dark color on your nails, so have Leslie do them with a dark wine, or purple color, and then put on that gold crackle finish." Melanie had, of course, done just as she had been told, and noted that Leslie already those colors picked out when she got to the spa salon.

[Melanie's Interlude: Even as she was sitting down, Melanie was careful in how that she moved.

Three weeks earlier, Karen had told her on Friday to get ready, that—while Allan was in South American on business—she was going down to South Beach on Saturday with Karen to get branded. Melanie was stunned, but she by now was so accustomed to doing exactly what she was told, when she was told to do it, that she didn't even make a murmur of protest. By now also, she had heard what had been said during Karen's conversation with Dan before his vasectomy, and although she winced internally to hear what Karen had demanded, she noted without very much surprise, that Dan had done exactly what he had been told... even to the extent to pointing out to her the stripes on his butt where Karen had struck him at least five hard blows with a horse crop before his operation. Dan seemed almost proud of the stripes, and made no complaint or raised any objection when the doctor cut his tubes, and removed the cut pieces so that there was no doubt in anyone's mind, including Dan, that he would never father any children by anyone at all, let along with Melanie.

So, Melanie "sucked it up", and went with Karen, who—as she had noted since Karen's experience with Dan, had gotten much more demanding and dominant with her as well.

"Karen, will you at least have them numb the area with Novocain like they did when the doctor pierced my labia and my nipples," Melanie was using her little-girl voice just like she had done with Dan. Karen had looked at her appraisingly, and then make the statement that changed their relationship forever.

"Well, I'll make you a deal; you agree that you will do whatever I want you to do with me tonight, while Allan is out of town, and I'll take care of you next week, I won't let them hurt you any more than is absolutely necessary".

Melanie giggled nervously, "Uh, I don't know about that; what will you want me to do with you, I've never really done anything with a woman like that before." Karen showed no real sympathy,

"there's always a first time; and if you want me to take care of you; you will just have to do what I say, and this will have to be your first time."

And so it had been. That evening, after supper, as they both were sitting around Karen's hot tub, Karen had stripped her bikini off, and laid down on a padded chaise lounge beside the pool. She motioned Melanie over to her. Melanie noticed that Karen was also wearing the same dark crimson red toenail polish, that Leslie had used when she had given Melanie her manicures and pedicures.

"Kiss my lips to show me that you really thank me," Karen grinned up at Meli with a knowing almost predatory smile.

"Thank you for what", Meli wants to know. "You know, or you better know, unless you want to be wide awake and just tied down tight when he brands you, like I was... is that the way that you want it?" Melanie shudders with very real fright. "Oh, no, please don't let them do that way, please, you promised me..."

"You know what I want, what you're to do, so quit acting like little Miss Schoolgirl that doesn't know what's next. Right now, I want you between my legs kissing my other lips." Melanie stiffened slightly and sat stock-still for just a moment.

Then as she can tell that Karen is starting to get angry with her, Melanie gets down on her knees and bends over toward Karen's mound and protruding labia. Melanie can see her auburn colored pubic hair; and Melanie thinks, somewhat inanely, Karen is a natural redhead after all. Melanie can see Karen's already swollen clit protruding out beyond her labia, through the tangled hair.

Suddenly, Karen's patience clearly at an end, she grabs Melanie's hair and roughly pulls Meli's head down to her pussy. "I told you, I'm tired of waiting for you to do it; so do it now, but nice and easy and sweet." Melanie opens her mouth, and slowly, just like Karen had instructed her to do, Melanie extends her tongue and slowly, and tenderly licks up and down the lips, and then parts them with her tongue. Melanie gently flicks her tongue up and down over Karen's love- bud; and Meli is gratified when Karen moans for the first time in growing excitement.

Melanie just keep on licking and sucking, just like Melanie knew she liked it done to her, until the taste of Karen on Melanie's tongue and in her mouth changed, to a slightly bitter, acrid taste.

Karen stiffened against Melanie's mouth, and Melanie can see that Karen's nipples have gotten all hard and swollen. Karen held Melanie's head against her, and cries out softly, 'Suck hard, suck hard, now', as Karen climaxes against Melanie's tongue and lips.]


Allan, and yes, Karen also, had stressed to Melanie that pleasing Mr. Suggs was very, very important to Allan, and that Melanie was specifically not to deny him anything, anything at all... anything at all... that he wanted. Karen stressed that Allan had told Mr. Suggs that he could expect to use her in every way that Allan had, and that he would not, under any circumstances, be using a condom. Karen even told Melanie that Mr. Suggs had laughing told Allan that he might even want to breed Allan's white bitch, and Allan had laughingly said, "hey, bro' knock yourself out, if you think you man enough, just put that black baby in her white belly."

Melanie was more than flustered, she was slightly stunned that the question of her first pregnancy had come upon her so quickly after her commitment to Allan's ownership of her body, and his stated intention to 'gamble' with her getting pregnant so soon. But her decision in that regard had been made, and as Allan had instructed her, she had quit taking birth-control pills over 3 months ago, so there was no question that she could now be fertile, even ovulating.

Karen had also instructed her about the 'date' with Mr. Suggs. "Remember to bring at least one change of clothes with you, and something to wear in a swimming pool. "I understand that Mr.

Suggs might take you to a pool party at his hotel." "Well, what should I tell Dan; do you think that I'll be out late?"

Karen met Melanie's eyes with a strong, knowing look. "Just do what you're told. Don't say I gave you any warning, but you are to tell Dan not to expect you home that evening at all. Do you understand me!" Melanie nodded, her face flushing, she was having some trouble getting used to Karen acting dominant like this.

There was a slight tap at Melanie's office door. Linda Carona, the receptionist, stuck her head through the just-opened door with a big smile on her face, "Mr. Suggs is here, he insists on coming right back, should I send him in?' Karen interrupts her, "yes, yes, bring him back here immediately; don't make him wait another minute."

Melanie was unsure as to what to expect; Karen had said that Andrew Suggs had played pro football at one time, and Dan, when she asked him that Wednesday evening if his the name was familiar, had instantly recognized his name. "Sure, he was some big bad dude, a linebacker that played for some pro football team out west. He was their 'enforcer.'" "Is that who you're seeing tomorrow night?"

"Yes, honey, it is, and... well, I'm not sure when I'll get home tomorrow night; Karen is really adamant that Allan wants me to do whatever, and they stressed WHATEVER, he wants to please him. I'm supposed to bring a change of clothes, my make-up bag, some casual clothing, and even a bikini!"

"Well, what sort of bikini do you have, your tattoos and both your nipple rings, and for sure the brand on your butt with Allan's initials are really going to stand out, with any kind of brief suit."

Melanie blushes slightly, "I know it, but what am I going to do?" I only have that one that I bought from last summer, when we went to Miami to visit your brother; you know how skimpy that was... I guess we knew that this was eventually going to happen, that I'd be in public and others would see what Allan had done to me, so I guess I'll just go ahead and deal with it then."

Dan says to her, "well, if you get the chance, just call me & when I answer, ask if I got your other bag packed or something like that, & I will know that means you're going to be out all night, so I won't worry about you not coming in." "Ok, I'll do that, & if I ask how, oh say, Buster is, you'll know that I'm ok, & that I'll be there when I can."

"I know what, why don't you take my cell phone, I'll be at work for the next couple days anyway, that way you can call me whenever you get a private moment," Dan says. "Oh, that's a great idea, that way, I can call you from wherever,"

Meli is relieved that Dan is not upset, although Karen had told her that Dan would do what he was told, and even more relieved that Dan had seemingly accepted his vasectomy sterilization, without any complaint, or expecting or even asking her to allow him back inside her pussy. Then Meli nodded to herself {well, Karen did say that Dan would not even say anything to me about it; Karen was right too, when she said that Dan would be proud of his 'Karen's Bad Boy' tattoo on his ass... well, she's right about so much now, & so our lives go on... } Melanie comes back from her recollections, just as Karen ushers Mr. Suggs into the office.

"Melanie, this is the famous Andrew 'Big J' Suggs; Mr. Suggs, this is Melanie Keller, your date for the weekend!" For the weekend, those words reverberate around in her head, what was Karen talking about, this was for an entire weekend, what next!

"Melanie, the corporate jet is down at the private airport, waiting for you both, so you'll need to hurry with what you've got to do here." Melanie is growing more and more confused, its like she is dealing with a different scenario script than Karen or Mr. Suggs. Karen continues, "I've already had the runner take your bag down to the limo, do you have any other bags?"

"What... oh yes, well, I've got to... you know... well, I need to contact Dan & tell him to pack another bag, I mean... well, I just don't have enough clothing for a whole weekend." Melanie tries to catch Karen's eyes, and pass a woman-to-woman message. {What's going on here, why didn't you give me more warning about this?} Karen frowns slightly at her, then just nods her head & frowns at Melanie with the implicit warning: just go with the flow, do what I tell you, and everything will be ok.

"Don't you worry your pretty head about it, baby, we'll buy you some pretty things, when we get down there," Big J gives a deep, sensuous chuckle, "we'll get you whatever you need, although with the plans I got for that beautiful little body, you won't need much clothes anyway." Now the chuckle becomes a leering laugh. what did he mean, when we get down there, where is down there? Melanie is now on the verge of a serious panic attack.

Melanie looks at Karen sideways, still hoping for some clue as to what's going on, but Karen is now studiously avoiding looking directly at Melanie. "Well, I'm going to leave you two alone for a minute, while I check to make sure that everything is set up; you two can begin your fun anytime you like Mr. Suggs; Melanie is ALL YOURS! to use as you will." Melanie could just hear the exclamation in her mind, as Karen emphasized to Big J how completely Melanie was being given to him for the weekend.

"All mine, now that's what I like to hear, that Allan sure knows how to impress his new partner, don't he, babe... you know what, even though its just for the weekend, I'm going to take him up on that offer." Melanie smiles what she hopes is a sensuous, rather than a tremulous, smile.

"What 'd ya say, babe, how about showing me that ol' cock-sucking technique that Allan is always bragging about; I think we've got just enough time for that; and that'll hold me until we can get on the plane, and get you stretched out and opened up." Melanie knows a command when she hears one, so she kicks off her high-heel slides, and raises her skirt enough that Big J can see her bare pussy, and with her gold cunt-ring showing, sinks down to her knees and unzips his slacks.

When she takes out his cock, she can hardly believe that he is, if anything, bigger soft than Allan.

She dutifully sticks out her tongue and with soft, caressing strokes, licks around his huge uncut purple head. His cock immediately begins to throb in her hand as she continues licking around the foreskin, and down the large vein in front. With a slow moan, Big J directs her, "Ok, ok, get it in yo mouth, and suck it down good, I'm ready for your action." Melanie complies, pulling him into her mouth, sucking him down into her throat, and then back out and forward again, back out and in, working her lips, her tongue, her throat muscles all in tandem, until she feels the first drops of pre-cum squirt down her throat.

Melanie was now at the point of gagging, but when she tries to pull back slightly, Big J tells her not to do that, to take all of him in her mouth and down her throat, or she would be punished... His pace was now at a fever pitch, as he was really face-fucking her, and she was taking every bit of his cock down her throat. It was then that he came and as he started, he pulled her head even deeper as he shot his load down her throat... it seemed like he would never stop cumming. She tried to swallow his cum as he continued to spurt down her throat but there was too much and she started to gag... he pressed even harder then and laughed as she choked on his cum with his big rigid cock rammed down her throat. Her mouth filled with cum and she couldn't breath nor pull away from his strong hands. Finally as she felt like she was about to pass out, he released her and withdrew his cock from her mouth.

"Hot damn, Allan was right, yo a fantastic cock-sucking 'ho'; that's the best I ever had." Melanie despite herself smiles at the compliment. She wonders to herself, however, if this has set the tone for the whole weekend... does he intend to use, and even abuse, me as a common whore. But then, she thinks, as far as he's concerned, that's what I am... just a whore, I mean, my tit tattoo says it all, 'Allan's cum slut'; and Melanie realizes that she had gotten so wet, she's almost dripping as she realizes that not only is that the fulfillment of Dan's fantasy for her, that it is even more the fulfillment of her fantasy about her 'slut' self.


Melanie had to admit that the private area of Gulf Shores gambling resort had a huge lovely pool and was even more glad that the secluded private pool area was not crowded. She glanced around and down at her body in her old bikini again. She had already told Big J that she would like a new bikini when he asked her what else she wanted to wear. "Yeah, babe, you're right, that one covers up too much, I'll get you a really small thong, so your tattoos and Allan's rings show up really good. I like your style already, wanting to show off your tattoos, and Allan's brand on your butt, just like his breeding cow, you're really my kind of slut."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.