Melanie White Slave
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Housewife is caught stealing from her restaurant job. Her employer turns her into a black cock submissive slave, and whore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Body Modification  

"Melanie, honey, why don't you and I talk for a minute," Karen had stopped by Susanne's desk. Karen took a moment to admire Susanne's new look. Today, she had on a light-weight summery blouse, with a minimal bra that showed quite clearly through the semi-sheer material of the blouse. Melanie also had on a sexy silk Ashley skirt, that only came down about 4 inches below her pussy. She, of course, wore no stockings. Her outfit was completed with a pair of sexy sling-back white strappy open-toe sandals, with 3 inch heels. Finally, Melanie had her toenails painted a dark red color, but she also now had on the new summer look of a 'glitter' metallic gold top coat, that really made the dark red color stand out.

"Come in my office for a bit, I want to show you something before you go in to see Allan". Melanie wondered what was going on, but followed Karen into her office without any further question. "Allan believes that its time for you to know and understand how much he owns me, as if you didn't already know," and without any further discussion, Karen pulled up her skirt. Melanie noticed immediately that Karen was not wearing any stockings or even panties, as Allan liked. What Melanie was not prepared for, however, was the tattoo that she saw on Melanie's pubic area, just above her shaved pussy lips.

"Read it, Melanie." Melanie bent down slightly, and saw 'Allan's Black Cock Property' in dark script letters tattooed just above Melanie's pubic mound. What caught Susanne's eye even more strikingly, however, was the round gold ring, which went through Melanie's pierced labia hood. Melanie looked up with a gasp at Karen.

"I am showing you this, because I want you to know I am completely Allan's property now, as he wants, and he wants whoever looks at me to know it; he wants it to be immediately and clearly obvious to whoever he gives me to. They can use me, as Allan wants, but they cannot 'have' me, because Allan owns me, which is what he wants, and what I want." Melanie was somewhat shocked, but even more curious, combined with the beginnings of a new kind of nervous thrilled sensation.

"Why are you showing me this now?" Melanie is conscious of a nervous tingly feeling running through her body, and she realizes that what she had seen is making her moist, starting to lubricate, and that this effect is turning her on.

"Because Allan wants to own you, too. He realizes that you're married-as you know, I'm not-so this may not be as simple as it was with me. But that's what he wants, & you should think about it, or talk it over with your husband-or not, but he wants you this way, and he wants you this way now. So you're going to have to make a decision soon, one way or the other."

Melanie was lost in thought the rest of the morning, even to some extent while she was sucking Allan's big cock down her throat. He had not seemingly acted any different toward her, he had been overtly waiting for her to give him his daily blow-job; maybe he didn't know what Karen had said to her. But no, Karen didn't do anything that Allan didn't want her to do, or know about. Melanie didn't know what to say, or how to act, so she just did her best to please Allan, giving him what she hoped was her best BJ ever.

That evening, as she and Brad were getting into bed, she was telling about the day's event, just as he wanted, starting off with what she had done with, or for, Allan that day. Of course, she told him about giving Allan his daily 'blow-job', or in her case, the daily deep-throat suck job, just like Allan liked it. She could tell that even knowing that she had done it that day, just like she did just every day, was really turning Brad on.

So, Melanie started in on Brad, pulling his semi-soft 6 inches into her mouth, and working on him with her tongue and lips, just like she did with Allan. Brad really was the lucky recipient of her daily practice and growing expertise from doing the same to Allan. Before he was completely hard, however, she stopped and looked up at Brad through her eye lashes, with her face still down at his groin, and her small white hand, with the dark red polish on her nails, wrapped around his dick.

"There is something else, something new, however that Allan wants from me. Allan wants to own me, to tattoo me, maybe even to pierce me, and have me wear his rings," she said softly. She was somehow not surprised when Brad's member throbbed and jumped in her hand.

"He wants what... I mean, what... he wants to you do what?" Brad sputtered. Melanie now looked Brad directly in the eyes: "He says that he wants to take our relationship to the 'next level', that he wants to own me. "He knows we're married, & Karen says that he really is not trying to take me away from our marriage, but he wants to own my body, so I guess he doesn't care about my love and my feelings for you. He doesn't want to change that, Karen says, but he wants to have the right to say when, how and who I fuck and suck, while I'm in his presence, or even when I'm not."

"To prove it to me, to him, to whoever sees me nude-and yes, I guess even to you-that he owns my body, he wants to have me tattooed with his mark, or name, or insignia or whatever. Karen showed me today what he had had done to her, that she has his name tattooed above her cunt lips as her being his 'property', and her vagina's labia lip has been pierced and a big gold ring placed through the pierced hole."

Melanie waited anxiously for Brad to say something, while many conflicting thoughts and emotions ran through her mind. On the one hand, she hoped in a way that Brad might yell "NO!" in a resounding way, but at the same time, she also hoped that he wouldn't say anything, or maybe even that he would willingly agree to it. But Brad just laid there, with his eyes half-closed, with his dick throbbing ever bigger and harder in her hand, so she bent her head down again, & took him into her mouth, and slowly, carefully, lovingly began her routine with her tongue, lips, and even the back of her throat, just as she knew Brad wanted and loved.

Then, Brad said, still without looking directly at her, "will you do it even if I say no?" Melanie lifted her mouth off him, and whispered "No, not if you tell me not to! "I don't how that will effect things at work, but somehow I would make it ok with Allan."

"Do you really want to do it, or are you uncertain about it, or do you actually want me to agree with it so you'll know that I'm ok with it, or what?"

"No, I really want to know what you want me to do. I know what your fantasies are about me with black men, and I know how much it turns you on knowing about how Allan uses me now, but I don't know if your fantasies wanted it... you know, wanted this situation to go forward to this point or not. I mean, how far do you want this fantasy fulfillment to go? "Do you want to go where he uses me for business, like he does Karen, like his own personal whore, because that's where the branding and piercing will lead, you and I both know that. Or even beyond that, to go to where he has the right to control who I fuck and suck, and when, even if it's with you. And what if he even tells me to get off the pill, so he can really and truly go bareback with me... you know, what if he wants to get me pregnant with his baby?"

Melanie was still stroking Brad, and with her every new sentence, she could feel him throb ever harder & quicker. She looked up at him now, "you have to tell me what you want me to do, because when its all said & done, I'll still belong to you also, in my heart and in my love for you. "I'll do whatever you tell me to do, so that at the end of every day, or when I come home from wherever Allan has sent me or used me, I need to know that you'll be here waiting for me, to clean me up, to rub my feet, to sooth my pregnant belly, or even to suck black cock cum out of me, whatever it is or whatever I need for you to do to show me your love & tender support of me, you'll be here to give it to me."

Brad smiled a slightly sardonic look down at Melanie, "Well, when you put it like that, its like an offer that I can't refuse. It would be like we both owned you, each a special part of you... I know what my darkest fantasies are about you... the ones I could never really tell you about... and because of how I love & need you, I could never really use you those ways, the dark, even painful bondage and S/M way; but this way, Allan will use you for me, he will brand you or tattoo you, he will have you pierced, and turn you into a black cock cum slut, maybe he will even fill your beautiful little white belly with his black bastard child... as much as I didn't want to say it to you, that's what I want also."

"So yes, that's what I want you to do, and if you need for me to say it out loud, I'm telling you to do it. Let him own that part of you, let me give you to him to brand and pierce, and even ultimately knock-up with his baby... Do it, do it now, starting tomorrow, tell him that he can have and does own that part of you!"


The following day, Melanie went into work early, to speak privately with Karen. She told Karen what she and Brad had decided, not going into all that she and Brad had talked about, and not mentioning about what she and Brad had agreed about Melanie getting pregnant by Allan, if that's what Allan wanted. No sense in giving Allan ideas that he didn't already have. But Melanie wanted to know about the branding and the piercing. How and when would that happen, who would decide where she would be branded, and what it would be and where she would be pierced and would it be more than one place.

Karen talked with Melanie at length, reassuring her that Allan didn't really want her to suffer any truly unnecessary pain (Melanie thought to herself *who decides what's truly unnecessary pain*), and that the tattoos would be applied by the best tattoo artist in Florida, and the piercing was done by a doctor's office, using a local anesthetic. "But," Karen told her, "you understand that once you make this decision known to Allan, he makes all the decisions from then on... I mean you need to understand that thoroughly. He will tell the guy where to brand/tattoo you & what it will say, he will tell the doctor what body parts to pierce and what to put in the piercing holes; it will all be up to him."

"And if you thought that he used you before now, you certainly need to understand that from now on, there will be no slack time, when you're here, or in his company wherever, or if you're where he has sent you and I, or just you. You will be, in effect and actually on call at all times, available to be used by Allan or whoever happens to be there. I know you say that you and Brad have talked this over, but Allan intends to own your body completely; that means to him that you or anyone else no longer will have any say about who you fuck and suck, when and where you do it, under what conditions you do it, how many people use you or how on a daily basis... that'll be all up to Allan. That will specifically mean Brad also. Unless Allan gives you permission to do it, you can't do anything with Brad, unless you sneak around & do it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.