A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Several weeks later...

Janet had a perpetual smile on her face as she held onto the head that was buried in her crotch. She could feel the tongue slip between her swollen lips and run all the way up to her clit. She had already climaxed three times and was working rapidly toward another. It was impossible for her to get enough sex now. It seemed that Chris had released something inside her that had been hidden. Suddenly she was a woman that was demanding sexual pleasure, both giving and receiving.

A few days after Chris and she had made love, she decided to have a heart to heart talk with Wayne. She told him that either he meet her needs with regard to sexual relations or their relationship was over. She let him know that she needed and wanted oral sex and that he was no longer going to wear a condom when they had intercourse. Janet was totally surprised when Wayne agreed to her every demand. It seems that he only needed a little prodding and maybe an ultimatum. That same night, he had eaten her and poured his cum deep into her demanding receptacle. Now he seemed to be an insatiable as her.

"That's it baby, eat me, oh yes you're sooo good," Janet moaned as he pulled Wayne's head into her humping groin. Within seconds she was climaxing again, pouring her juice into his face.

When her shuddering stopped she reached down and pulled Wayne up and said, "Now I want that cock in my pussy."

Wayne was only too glad to accommodate her. He lifted up and kissed her lips then brought his throbbing weapon to her more that ready vagina. Slowly and with undisguised need, he slid his bare penis deep into her. He held off cumming for as long as he could, making sure Janet had cum again.

Janet hugged her lover tight and kissed his lips as he poured his wonderful juice deep into her.

As they lay in the afterglow of sex, Wayne asked Janet to marry him again. She had tears in her eyes when she said yes.

Janet's only regret was Chris. She knew that she had to tell him right away. Still she didn't want to hurt him. She met him at their favorite spot under the large oak tree the Saturday after her conversation with Wayne. She told him that they could no longer be together. Janet had cried and Chris had cried but eventually he said that he understood. He had known all along that it couldn't last, yet he had hoped that they could be together longer. Still he knew that he would be returning to college soon and his life would go on and that her life had to go on.

Chris wanted to kiss Janet one last time but there were too many people around the park on a Saturday afternoon.

"Come with me, I know where we can go," Janet said as she reached her hand out to Chris. They walked further into the park, down a little used trail through the woods. She pulled him off the trail and behind some large gray rocks where there was a little alcove that was protected on three sides from prying eyes. There she pulled Chris into her arms and gently kissed his lips. Janet moaned when she felt Chris's tongue enter her mouth. One kiss turned into another until their passion mounted.

Janet couldn't stop Chris when his hand came up to caress her breast. She even let him open her blouse and push her bra above her heaving breasts. "Chris, we have to stop," Janet said, her breath coming in short gasps as she felt his hard penis pressing into her stomach. Finally, she pushed Chris back against the rock and squatted in front of him, hoping to take care of his problem. She smiled up at him as she quickly pulled his zipper down and reached her hand into his jeans.

Now it was Chris's turn to gasp for breath as he watched Janet open her mouth and take his penis inside. He moaned as her lips and tongue worked on the head like she knew that he loved. Chris grasped her head and moved it back and forth at a slow pace, wanting this to last. He tried to commit to memory the vision of her pretty face making love to his swollen penis; her jaws stretched, her cheeks bulging with his long weapon, the shaft glistening with her saliva.

Suddenly, Chris wanted more. He reached down and pulled Janet to her feet. "I want you," he whispered.

"No, we shouldn't," she protested as he brought her into his arms, her bare breasts pressed to his chest. She didn't fight him when he turned her around and pressed her to the stone, her chest now pressed to the cool smooth rock. She looked over her shoulder and tried one more feeble attempt at sanity. "Chris, we can't."

Chris ignored her and pulled her dress up over her ass. It was curious to him that she hadn't worn panties today, especially if she was just telling him goodbye. He could see that juice was already dripping down her legs. He bent over her and kissed her neck as he brought the head of his penis to her now very wet lips. "Oh God Janet," he hissed as his head slipped past the swollen lips. It felt like heaven as his shaft slowly slipped into her warm tight hole. He knew that it would be the last time so he kept his movements slow and easy, savoring every stroke.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.