A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After that evening, Chris and Janet were almost insatiable; at every opportunity they would please each other orally. Janet no longer bothered with panties at the office as they just got in the way. One afternoon Chris pushed her over the desk, knelt behind her and began to lick her wet sex lips. Then he totally shocked her when he spread the cheeks of her ass and pushed his tongue into her tight little back hole. She moaned so loud that they were afraid that the assistants outside the office could hear her. Yet that didn't stop Chris from reaming her ass until she actually had a climax without stimulation of her vagina.

Chris told her later that his college friend had taught him that women loved a tongue between their cheeks. She made a note that if she ever met this girl she would have to thank her for making Chris such a wonderful oral lover.

Chris loved the new Janet, even if he had a hard time keeping up with her. She was now the one that initiated sex, wanting it all the time and everywhere. They even had sex on the parking lot at work, like two horny teenagers. Almost every room in Janet's house was baptized. They did it on the sofa, on the stairs, in the foyer, everywhere but in the bedroom. Janet restricted the bedroom to her relationship with Wayne, wanting to keep someplace for the two of them. Chris wasn't complaining; anywhere was fine by him.

There was no pretext of shyness anymore; all it would take is a look or a word and two of them would be locked in an embrace that always led to oral pleasure. Chris didn't know how much of her juice he had consumed but he was sure he had pumped a gallon of his down her throat. He had even suggested once that he cum on her breasts. She reluctantly agreed but said she felt like she had wasted it.

One evening there was a formal party that Janet hosted at her house for a large group of doctors. Since Chris knew most of the doctors, Janet had given him an invitation. The night of the party, Janet was milling around, being the good hostess, when Chris came up to her and asked if he could see her outside. She saw that devilish look in his eyes and knew that he had something in mind. She looked around the room and saw that everyone seemed to be occupied so she slipped out the back door, her drink still in her hand.

Chris was some distance away from the house waiting for her. He waved for her to join him over near some hedges, which he was standing behind.

"What are you up to?" she said with a smile as she walked up to him.

"I though you looked bored so I thought I might liven things up a little," Chris answered and looked down toward the ground.

Janet followed his eyes and then gasped. She saw that he had his hard penis out of his pants and was stroking himself. She looked back at the house and realized that the hedges blocked anyone's view of them below the waist. "Chris are you crazy?" she said as she watched him moving his hand slowly up and down. Her breathing was coming a little faster.

"Crazy about you!" he answered and pulled her free hand over to his hard shaft.

Janet moaned as he felt his familiar hard flesh in her hand. She wanted to pull away but she couldn't resist giving him a few pulls.

"I want you to drink me," Chris said in an excited tone.

"I can't suck you here," Janet whispered.

"I don't want you to suck me, I want you to drink my cum. I want you to jerk me off into your drink then go back inside the house and drink it in front of your stuffy doctor friends."

"I can't do that," Janet responded as she continued to stroke him.

"I'm getting really close to cumming already. Come on, jerk me, oh yes, yes," he moaned and reached for her hand holding the drink. He saw that it was some kind of white drink in a champagne glass. That was going to be perfect he thought. Chris positioned the glass under the pulsing head of his organ, actually dipping the head into the cold liquid.

Janet's breathing was much harder now, her hand moving rapidly on him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhh!" Chris moaned as he felt his balls tighten and begin to force his juice down the shaft.

Janet joined his moan as she watched his juice squirt out of the swollen head and mix with the liquid filled glass. His juice and the milky drink soon blended together in her glass.

Janet was shaking as she walked back into the house with her drink in her hand. No sooner had she walked in the house than a couple of doctors came up to her and started a conversation. Janet stood talking for a few minutes, the glass trembling in her hand. Could she do this she thought? When she looked over she saw Chris smiling at her from across the room. Slowly she brought the glass to her lips and began to drink. She could distinctly taste and feel Chris's thick juice, mixed with her already sweet drink, pour into her mouth. Suddenly she felt a tremor run through her and her legs grew weak. A little climax had rippled through her, filling her panties with her own juice. She was thankful that she had decided to wear panties tonight.

"Are you alright Dr. Redmond?" one of the doctors asked. "You look very flushed, do you need to sit down?"

"Uh ... no ... no, I'll be alright, I just got a little light headed that's all. It must be the drink."

The party ended a little after midnight, leaving Chris and Janet cleaning up the kitchen. Janet was standing at the sink, finishing up some dishes when Chris walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She turned her head to the side as he gently kissed her neck. "You were bad tonight," she said as little goose bumps were raised from Chris's tickling tongue.

"Me?" Chris chuckled, "You were the one that drank my juice in front of all those stuffed shirts."

"Yes, but who put it there in the first place?"

"Guilty," Chris said as his lips moved up her neck to her ear. "God watching you with that glass at your lips drinking my sperm turned me on so much," he sighed, pushing his groin into Janet's soft ass cheeks. Slowly his hands slid up her arms to the shoulder straps of her gown. Chris was still wearing his tuxedo shirt with the bow tie untied, hanging from his shirt collar. His fingers slid under the shoulder straps and began to slide them off her shoulders.

"Chris, I have work to do," Janet complained as the straps fell down her arms.

"You can finish tomorrow," Chris said, pressing the hardness in his pants to her ass. Then he pushed the shoulder straps down until the top of Janet's gown fell from her breasts. Immediately his hands came up and covered her soft flesh, bringing a moan from her lips.

Janet didn't resist when Chris spun her around and brought his lips to hers. With no help from either of them, the short dress fell to her hips and then to the floor, leaving her standing naked except for heels, nylons, and panties. Another moan escaped her lips as she pressed her bare breasts to his chest, her tongue searching his mouth.

"Let's go upstairs," Chris whispered.

"Chris, we can't," Janet protested lightly.

"Why not, I want to eat you on your bed?"

"Not my bedroom," she answered weakly.

"Yes, your bedroom, I want to feel your naked body next to mine then I'm going to eat you until you can't stand it anymore."

"Noooo!" Janet moaned as Chris swept her off her feet. He held her in his arms and began to carry her to the stairs. Janet buried her face in his shoulder, repeating "no, no, no," without struggling.

Chris carried Janet to her bed and laid her softly down. He looked down at her beautiful body, naked but for her panties, nylons, and heels. Then he reached up, pulled his tie off, removed his cuff links and opened his shirt buttons. His eyes scanned her sexy body as he slowly stripped, watching her chest heave up and down, her hips moving subtly. When he was down to his underwear, he hooked his fingers in the waistband and paused, teasing himself and her. Then he slowly pulled them down, revealing his pulsing shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.