A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Several days later Janet had to put her car in the shop so she asked Chris to take her home. Since the lunch in the park they hadn't had any time together. Janet continued flashing Chris and he would go home every day with an erection tenting his pants. She knew that Chris couldn't take much more so she intended to give him some relief with her hand when they got to her house. Janet knew that this was a new and somewhat dangerous step for her but she couldn't seem to help herself.

When they pulled up outside, Janet asked Chris if he wanted to come in for a minute and have a coke. Obviously he was very eager to have some time alone with her.

They walked into the kitchen and Janet offered Chris a coke.

"I'd rather have a beer, I'll be 21 in a couple of months," Chris said.

"Well, I guess it's okay," Janet said, taking two bottle of beer out of the refrigerator. She handed one to Chris and walked over to the island bar.

Chris leaned against the sink and appraised Janet as he opened his beer.

Instead of sitting on the bar stool, Janet hopped up on the counter, her already short skirt pulling up her thighs. She could see Chris's eyes on her exposed thighs and felt a familiar little thrill race through her.

"I guess you'll be heading back to school in another month huh?" Janet said, making small talk.

"Yea, but I guess I'm not really looking forward to it anymore," Chris answered with a sigh as he looked at Janet's legs.

"I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out with your little problem," Janet laughed, indicating the bulge in Chris's pants with the bottle of beer she held in her hand.

Chris walked over and sat on a bar stool close to Janet's exposed legs. From his position he would be able to look directly up her skirt if she moved just a little bit in his direction. He looked up at Janet and said, "Let me look again."

"I don't know Chris, I think we are going a little too far," Janet said acting like she didn't want to do it.

"Come on Janet, as you said, I will be going back to school soon. Please."

Janet sighed and said "Alright, but remember, no touching." With that she turned toward Chris and opened her legs.

Chris focused his eyes on Janet's spread legs. He could see her panty-covered crotch very well in the bright lights of the kitchen. "Take your panties off for me, I can't see anything."

"Chris," Janet said in mock exasperation.

"Come on, I won't touch."

"Turn around," she said modestly.

"Why?" Chris asked in surprise.

"Just do it... a lady has to have some modesty."

Chris turned his head. He heard rustling beside him then jumped when a pair of pink panties fell into his lap. He turned back to see that Janet now had her legs crossed, letting him only see her pretty thigh. Chris picked up the panties and brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he took the silky material and rubbed it across his cheek. With a smile he pushed the panties into his pocket.

Janet could feel her lips swelling and her juice begin to run onto the counter. Slowly she uncrossed her legs, her knees still together. She watched as Chris reached his hands out and touched her knees. She started to say, "No touching" but nothing would come out of her mouth. She allowed him to push her knees apart until the skirt prevented her legs from moving wider apart.

"Oh God," Chris muttered as he looked between Janet's legs and saw her swollen sex lips. He could see the clear juice glistening on the lips and running slowly to the counter. He felt Janet tense when he reached down and lifted her feet and placed them on the counter, forcing her to fall back on her hands.

Again Janet wanted to tell him to stop but her voice failed. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she watched the young man stare between her legs. "Chris, no," she said when his head bent forward and kissed the inside of her knee. She saw him smile up at her then turn to the other knee and place a little kiss there. "Chris," she said again as his lips kissed a little farther down her thigh. Her legs began to tremble as he brought his tongue out and licked her thigh, leaving a little wet spot on her soft skin.

Chris could smell her excitement. He looked up at her and said, "Lay back."

"Chris no," Janet said without conviction.

"Lay back," he said again firmly. His shaft throbbed in his pants as he watched her slowly lay back on the counter. He knew that he had won this round. She was going to let him use his mouth on her.

Slowly Chris moved closer to his goal, kissing his way down her thighs. He could almost feel the heat radiating from her groin as his lips move ever closer.

"Chris stop," Janet said, looking up at the ceiling. She reached down to grab his head. However, she didn't seem to have the strength to push him away. "Oh God, oh God," she moaned as she felt Chris's mouth close enough to feel his hot breath on her lips. Then she let out an "Ohhhh!!!" as she felt his tongue touch her pulsing sex lips. "Oh, oh, oh, Chris, ahhhhhh," Janet whined as his tongue separated her swollen lips and then dove deep into her wet hole.

Chris was in heaven. His face was buried in this beautiful woman's warm and fragrant crotch. He had never tasted anything so sweet. His tongue dove in deep and brought her juice to his mouth over and over. He used all the techniques his college lover had taught him to bring Janet pleasure. Her hands held his head tight as her hips bucked up into his mouth.

"Oh yes, oh yes Chris, eat me, please don't stop," Janet moaned, giving up any pretext of wanting him to stop.

Suddenly Chris felt her thighs wrap around his head and her hips buck up into his mouth. He would have smiled had his mouth not been occupied. He could barely hear her scream as his face was locked between her squeezing thighs. Then his mouth circled her hard clit and sucked it into his mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.