A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Janet was thankful that she was having Wayne over that evening. After the episode with Chris, her pussy throbbed with need all day. Several times she almost ran to the bathroom to masturbate. Strangely she felt no guilt at what she had done. She still felt that it was only fun and that she could control it.

Wayne was going to be surprised when he arrived at Janet's house tonight. She had prepared a special candlelight dinner for him. She even put on his favorite sexy white dress. What Wayne would see later was that she had shaved off all her pubic hair. Janet decided she wanted to try to open Wayne up a little bit and maybe get him to use his mouth on her.

During the evening Janet was very much aware of her smooth shaven sex lips. It was so exciting to feel the silk of her underwear rubbing on her now bare sexual parts. She could even smell her excitement.

Unfortunately the evening didn't go as Janet had hoped. While Wayne said he loved her shaved lips, she couldn't entice him to use his mouth on her. Another frustration for her was that he always insisted on using condoms. He felt that they should wait for marriage before they had sex without protection. She longed to feel the skin of his shaft and the hot cream deep inside her. Still he insisted that it was the prudent thing to do.

Janet went to work the following day less than satisfied. Wayne had pounded into her for over an hour last night yet all Janet could think of was Chris's hard shaft and his hot cum hurling through the air and splattering on her heaving chest.

Chris noticed right away that there was something different with Janet. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but she seemed to be a little friendlier to him. She brushed her breasts against him several times, violating her own rule of no touching again and again. If she kept that up he was going to attack her he thought.

"How about lunch in the park today?" Janet suggested.

"Sure sounds great to me," Chris smiled back. "I just have to finish moving this piece of equipment and wash up. How about I get the blanket from my car?"

"Great."

A half hour later, Janet and Chris were sitting on the hill in the park under their favorite tree. Chris had placed the blanket on the far side of the hill, giving them more privacy. Janet didn't object.

After they had eaten, they were lying looking up at the sky and talking.

"So, how was your evening?" Chris asked with a snide smile. He knew that Wayne was coming over to Janet's house for dinner.

"Alright," Janet said, her frustration obvious.

"That good huh?"

"Wayne's a sweet guy but far too conservative. I haven't figured out how to open him up."

Chris turned to Janet and propped his head on his hand. He watched her breast move up and down with her easy breathing. "I guess there aren't a lot of guys out there like me huh?" Chris laughed.

"Unfortunately not," Janet said and turned to face Chris. "Did you think about me last night and ... and you know... " Janet said.

"Masturbate? Of course."

Janet smiled and looked down without embarrassment at Chris's groin. Without even thinking she licked her lips. "Do it for me again," Janet breathed.

"Here?" Chris said and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one had ventured close to them, then back at Janet.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

"Well, I've shown you mine, I think I need to see yours," Chris said hopefully.

Janet's face flushed. It wasn't as if she hadn't expected this. Without a word she lay back on her back and closed her eyes.

Chris looked at her without understanding. When she didn't move for some time, he reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. Chris felt his heart flutter when she didn't push his hand away. Slowly he pushed the material of her pleated skirt up her thigh. Inch by inch his hand moved, hoping on hope that she wouldn't stop him. He watched as more of her smooth nylons came into view until he could see the creamy skin above the top seam. Then with a quick flick he threw her skirt up on her stomach. "Oh my God," he moaned when he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Even more exciting to him was that all of her pubic hair was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.