A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When Chris returned to work the next day, things were a little tense at first but soon both he and Janet relaxed. Tension was quickly replaced by sexual electricity when Janet had told Chris that they could have a little fun but there would be no touching. Chris was ready to agree to just about anything.

They were both busy all day but that didn't stop Chris from stealing several looks between Janet's legs. She would just smile indulgently at him as she went about her business. She was very casual about her movements; her legs remaining open longer then respectable. Several times she brushed her breast against Chris, causing her own nipples to harden.

Several days' later things began to heat up again for the pair. Janet and Chris were eating lunch and talking at her desk as they often did. Chris was excited as always to be close to Janet. They were talking about relationships they had had over the years. Chris admitted that he hadn't had a lot of sexual experience. He told her that he had a girlfriend in high school and they eventually had sex before he left for college. His next sexual encounter didn't occur until college.

Janet realized that Chris was being a little coy about his relationship with the girl in college. She probed him, curious as to what they relationship had been like.

"Come on, tell me about her," Janet asked.

"We did some stuff," Chris said as his face turned red.

Now Janet was truly curious. "What stuff?"

"Boy, you don't give up do you," Chris said with a smile. "Alright, we never actually had sex or I guess I should say intercourse."

"Really, what kind of sex did you have?"

Chris took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Well, I would go over to her apartment several times a week and... and uh... you know... I would uh... use my mouth."

"Use your mouth?"

"Yea, you know, eat her."

Janet sucked in her breath. She felt an electric shock of excitement run right to her groin. "That's... that's all you... uh did?"

"Yea. She was engaged and her finance wouldn't eat her, but I was more than willing. I didn't know how to do it but she taught me. God, sometimes I would go over there and eat her for several hours."

Now Janet's heart was pounding in her chest as she tried to control her breathing. "So... so uh would she do anything... you know for you?"

"Most of the time no. Sometimes she would use her hand on me and you know, jerk on me until I came."

"Wasn't that frustrating for you?" Janet asked as her panties filled with her juice.

"No not really, I loved eating her. I would have done it even if she didn't do anything for me. I would generally go home and take care of myself anyway. I do that a lot you know," Chris said with a shy smile.

"So do you still masturbate nightly thinking of me?" Janet asked as her excitement mounted.

"Uh... that's an embarrassing question," Chris said.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

Janet's heart was beating so fast she was afraid she was going to hyperventilate. "Show me," she said in rush of breath.

"What?" Chris said, thinking he had heard her wrong.

"Masturbate for me, I want to watch," Janet said, trying desperately to keep her voice calm.

"I can't... I can't do that here," Chris said, still not believing that she was serious.

"Yes you can," Janet said starting to clean off her desk. After her desk was clear she sat back in her chair. When Chris didn't more she looked at him and said, "Come on chicken."

Chris's heart was now pounding as well. Alright he thought, I'll call her bluff. He slowly stood up and began to unbuckle his belt, thinking that Janet would stop him. He unsnapped his jeans, waiting for Janet to say stop. When she didn't say anything, he turned and looked at the office door.

"It's locked," Janet said in answer to his unasked question.

God she was serious Chris thought. With shaking hands he slowly pulled his zipper down. He could feel his penis straining against his pants. He reached into his boxer briefs and wrapped his hand around his hard shaft. He felt sweat break out on his brow as he again waited for Janet to stop him.

"Pull them down," Janet said in a matter of fact manner but her voice came out at a higher pitch than normal. Her hips began to move in a barely visible back and forth motion on the chair. Her swollen lips throbbed with excitement. She knew that she should stop this but her excitement was far too great.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.