A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The following morning Chris was up early and outside to work on his car. When he saw Dr. Redmond's car sitting in their driveway he smiled. His dad had reminded him at breakfast this morning that he was supposed to take the car back. Chris had acted like he hadn't remembered. In truth, he had thought about nothing else most of the night.

Frankly, Chris was surprised that Dr. Redmond had a slick red BMW Z3 convertible. Chris didn't think it fit her conservative style but sometimes the conservative ones were the wildest.

Chris walked over to the car and looked inside. Obviously Dr. Redmond didn't have an appreciation for fine automobiles Chris thought as he saw the state of disarray inside the car. He could also see that the outside was in bad need of a wax job. He sighed and went into the house and got the necessary material to wash and wax the car. It was a sin to mistreat such an automobile.

It took Chris about two hours to thoroughly clean and wax the car as well as clean up the inside. He treated the leather seats with a cleaner and shined up the vinyl. Then he washed the windows and put the top down. The little roadster was now shining like new.

Chris waited until about eleven before he told his dad that he was going to drive over to Dr. Redmond's house to take the car back. His father asked if he wanted him to go along to bring him back home. He told him no and that he would take a bus or call a friend. In truth he didn't want his dad along in case he got a chance to talk to Dr. Redmond.

Driving the sporty car to the doctor's house was a ball for Chris. It handled like the precision driving machine that it was advertised to be.

When Chris pulled up in front of Dr. Redmond's house, he let out a whistle. He hadn't really noticed the house last night. The circular driveway went under a large pillared front, like a fancy southern hotel with marble steps to the giant front doors. The 'eye' business must be pretty good Chris thought.

Chris stopped the car in front of the steps and hopped out. He walked up and rang the doorbell. It seemed to take a long time before the door cracked open.

"Oh ... uh ... Chris, what ... oh yes my car," Janet said, remembering that she had left the car at the Murphy's house. "Uh ... I uh ... I'm not quite up yet," Janet said as she squinted at the sunlight coming through the door.

"Sorry to bother you, here's the keys," Chris said and handed the keys through the door.

"Oh, uh ... no ... uh I'm being rude. If you'll give me a minute, I'll fix us some coffee."

Chris didn't drink coffee but he wasn't going to turn down a chance to talk with Dr. Redmond. "Sure thanks," he said as she opened the door.

"Oh, is that my car?" Janet said facetiously when she saw the shinny convertible in the driveway.

Chris smiled proudly. "Yep, it's yours, just needed a little cleaning."

"Oh my, thank you. I've been meaning to take it to the car wash," Janet said as she let Chris inside. "Sorry, my house keeper is off on Sunday's so I have to fend for myself," she apologized.

Chris followed Janet through the large house to the kitchen. He didn't miss the fact that she was wearing a short white terry cloth robe and was barefooted. Her hair was a bit ruffled but Chris still thought she looked beautiful. He watched her bare legs as she led him into the kitchen and wondered what she had on under that robe.

Janet searched around the kitchen for the stuff needed to make coffee. She indicated that Chris should have a seat at the island bar. When she had the coffee maker working she turned and saw Chris looking out the French doors to the expansive back yard with a large pool and gazebo. She thought that Chris was as handsome as she remembered from last night. He had on a pair of tight blue jeans, a v-neck blue tee shirt and tennis shoes. She could tell that he worked out from his well-developed chest and arms. Janet felt a little unwanted thrill race through her in addition to some well-deserved guilt at her thoughts.

Chris turned around and saw Janet appraising him. He even saw her blush a little.

Janet took a seat on a barstool next to Chris. As she stepped up to sit on the high seat, her robe slipped open to reveal a large expanse of creamy white skin, almost all the way to her groin. Chris didn't miss the opportunity to look again. It did seem that she took a little longer than necessary to cover her legs.

"I'm sorry about last night, I never drink that much," Janet apologized.

"Don't worry about it, I'm in college, I know all about drinking too much," Chris smiled.

"Yea but I'm thir ... well, let's just say that I'm old enough to know better.

When the coffee maker beeped Janet got off the stool and brought back two cups of coffee and sat them in front of them. "Cream or sugar?"

"Black is fine."

"Well, thanks again for bringing me home. You're a real gentleman," Janet said as she sipped her coffee.

Yea, a real gentleman Chris though as his mind wandered back to his own inappropriate behavior. He felt his face flush. "No problem," he said quickly to hide his guilt.

"How are you getting home?" Janet asked.

"I'll just catch a bus."

"A bus! That'll take you all afternoon. I'll drive you."

"Thanks," Chris said calmly but inside his mind was screaming, "Yes!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.