Brother's Memories
Chapter 8: When you play with fire, you will get burned

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: When you play with fire, you will get burned - A brother and sister rekindle a long past sexual relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   CrossDressing   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size  

For over two full years, Monica, Gary, and I expanded our sexual education. It's not that we were always in each other's pants, in fact we very seldom had the opportunity to get together safely. In fact, as time went by, Monica and I began to lose interest in having Gary join us in our little adventures. We moved to a new house and I finally got a room to myself. There were four bedrooms and two baths upstairs. Monica, Beth, and I each got our own room. Gary still had to share one with Bill. Both Monica's and Beth's rooms were on one side of the hall while we boys were on the other side. The girls had a tub in their bath while we boys had only a shower. We even had a pool in the back yard. It was a great situation for us to continue our experimentation.

One late summer day, when we knew we had the house to ourselves, Monica and I were playing doctor in her bedroom when something happened that would change the way we played forever. We had been examining with each other, quite thoroughly, for a long time and we were both very excited. I had already provided artificial respiration for my patient and even though I was working from the wrong end, and the way her breasts were heaving and she was panting, it must have worked. I was kneeling between her legs and was using the tip of my finger to trace the opening to her pussy.

"Doctor, I think your patient needs a shot. I think she needs a shot really badly." As I gently started pushing my finger inside her moist pussy she clamped down on it and said, "I think that it is going to have to be a bigger shot than that."

"I will have to look and see what is available, you just wait here." I told her as I planted a little kiss on her pussy. After a few seconds I said, "I found a bigger one but I think it will need to be sterilized first."

Monica got on her knees and said; "I think I can get it hot enough for you Doctor."

My sister wrapped her luscious lips around my hard dick and began to suck me deep into her mouth. Her tongue was working on the underside as she started to stroke my dick in and out of her mouth. I felt my balls tighten and seem to pull up inside me a little. She is so beautiful, the sight of her making love to my dick made my heart skip a beat. I took her loving as long as I could and then told her that I thought that it was hot enough and that she should get back up on the examining table so I could give her the shot she most definitely deserved.

"Doctor, I really do want you to give me that shot. But please don't push it in so hard that it will hurt." She said as she laid back and spread her legs for me. "Just put the tip of that beautiful needle in and let me see how it feels, ok?"

"Any thing you say dear. I promise I won't go any further than you tell me to."

"No Doctor, you can't listen to me I might tell you I need more of it. I have a fever and might be delirious, so I will have to rely on your being a professional and keep me from hurting myself on that needle."

"Just let me get you in the right position dear." I said as I gently moved her to the edge of the bed and raised her legs."

As I probed the entrance to her pussy she said, "Doctor, that needle feels so big, do you think it is going to fit?"

"I think we can work it in enough to make you feel better."

As I stood between her legs, with the head of my dick between the outer lips of her pussy, I watched as her labia swelled and her pussy opened up for my dick. I pushed a little harder against the opening and slid the head in with a little plop. She squealed and started thrusting her hips in an attempt to get more of me inside. Remembering my promise not to hurt her, and the fact that I really didn't want to take her cherry, I withdrew and knelt between her legs and licked her to an orgasm.

As she calmed down I stood and placed my dick back in place and in a very stern voice I said, "My dear, you almost hurt yourself that time. Please try not to move so much and I will try it again."

"Yes Doctor, I will do my best to let you do it right. In fact let me help you get it started." And with a little thrust of her hips, she slipped my dick back in.

As I grasped her hips, to keep her from pulling me deep inside, I said, "Now hold real still dear. I need to get this needle in just the right place because I don't want to put my injection in the wrong place."

"Oh you were right Doctor, I already feel much better. Can you just move the needle a little deeper?"

"No my dear, I think it better stay right where it is. You might get hurt if I push it in any more. But let me massage this little bump for you."

I moved one hand to her clit and began gently stroking it with my thumb as my fingers lightly massaged the soft skin and hair of her mound. I just stood there, feeling her warmth wrapped around the head of my cock. She began breathing fast and shallow and the muscles of her pussy were pulsing and stroking my dick in sync with her breathing. My own breath was coming in little gasps as I was overwhelmed with the intense feelings, both physical and emotional, that were at work on my mind and body.

"Oh Doctor, you make me feel so good. I wish you could do this forever."

"There is nothing I would rather do dear, but I am afraid that I am going to pull it out before too long and maybe try again later."

"You're the Doctor."

I held my dick in place by sheer will power. I dared not move, because I was on the verge of having to pull out. I tried to concentrate on her and forget that my cock was really inside my beautiful sister's pussy, as she continued to rock her hips up and down. I held her hips tighter and increased the tempo of my rubbing on her clit. The combination was too much for both of us. With a groan she had another orgasm just as I felt the beginnings of mine. I felt my balls tighten, and for the first time I felt the rush of fluid along the length of my cock. I quickly pulled out and began to squirt my first real load on Monica's belly. When the first blast hit her she gasped and got up on her elbows to see what was happening.

"Oh Doctor! I guess you are going to have to reload that before you can use it again."

"I didn't know that was going to happen sis. I hope I didn't get any inside you. I don't want you to get pregnant."

We both were watching my dick as it continued to shoot strings of hot white cum on her stomach and even hitting her breasts. She sat up, and taking my dick in her hand, stroked me as I finished cumming. There was so much cum on her that we were both shocked. Monica rubbed her other hand in it and began to rub it onto her breasts, as she continued to stroke me until the last of my load slowly dribbled from my now softening dick.

"Wow! That was wonderful. I really did make you cum, didn't I?" She said with a wicked little grin.

"Now we are going to have to start using some kind of protection if we are ever going to be able to do this again," I told her in all seriousness.

As she released my soft dick, she said, "Yes we will, because I want to do this again, and again. I guess I can't call you my little brother anymore, you have become a man now."

I was so proud that she had called me 'A Man' that I know I was smiling like an idiot. I moved us further up on the bed and began to stroke her side as we kissed deeply. I could feel the sticky, slick results of our lovemaking between our bodies. I was so happy to be holding my big sister in my arms as we enjoyed the afterglow of our passion. My dick was laying along her thigh and I could feel her pussy hair becoming stiff and scratchy from my drying cum. I must have drifted off for a while because the next thing I knew, there was a sharp tug on my dick.

"Rich, we're stuck!" Monica said with a laugh, "Your cum dried and stuck your dick to my leg, let's go clean up while we have the time."

"I just want to stay like this forever."

"Mom and dad might be a little upset if they found us like this, so let's go!"

I bent to kiss her breasts and Monica laughed and pulled away, jumped up, and ran for the bathroom. I let out a yelp as my dick tore free from her and reluctantly headed for her bathroom. Monica was bent over the tub adjusting the water and adding bubble bath when I entered the bathroom. Her beautiful pussy was peeking out at me from between her legs. I felt my dick start to stir as I walked up behind her. Taking her by the hips I pulled her back against me and ground my hardening dick against her pussy. Monica purred and stood up, took my hands and moved them to her breasts.

I cupped them in my hands and ran my thumbs over her hard nipples. She leaned back against me and continued to grind her butt against my groin. I began to kiss her neck and shoulders as I continued to massage her breasts. She turned her head, and I moved my attention to just below her ear. She was like a big beautiful cat in my arms, purring and moving so sensuously that in no time I was fully hard and ready to go again. I let my hands explore her stomach and hips as they worked their way to her pussy.

As we stood there, waiting for the tub to fill, I just stroked my hands gently over her mound. I think that this was the point in my life when I first realized that making love to a woman was so much more than fucking and sucking. As we stood there, with the steam rising around us, I felt such a rush of love for this beautiful young woman I was holding in my arms. I rested my cheek on her shoulder and tried to tell her, with only my touch, the way she made me feel. Letting my hands roam from her thighs to her hair, I caressed her body with the lightest touches. I began to realize that you don't have to touch a woman's breasts, or her pussy, to give her pleasure.

The tub was almost full and I released her to turn off the water. Monica let out a little groan of disappointment as I moved away. She started to say something and I just put my finger to her lips and told her not to say anything but to just enjoy. I got in the tub and sat down and led her by the hand to sit between my legs. As she eased into the water, between my legs, and leaned back against me, I wrapped my arms around her and just held her. Her head was resting on my chest and I began kissing the top of her head.

We just sat there for a while, enjoying the feeling of togetherness. I began taking handfuls of water and wetting her hair as I reached for the shampoo. I poured a generous amount into my palms and began to wash her hair. I was so attuned to the feel of her skin, and hair, that the rest of the world around me seemed to fade away. Her hair felt so sexy as I ran my fingers through it as I massaged her scalp with my fingers. Monica pressed herself tighter against me and let out a sigh that could only be one of extreme contentment.

After I finished washing her hair, I had her slide down further, in the water, until most of her hair was submerged. Her head was resting on my thighs as I slowly rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful and happy as the water ran from her hair. I reached over and got a washcloth from the rack and gently wiped the water from her eyes. Her eyes, when she opened them, were sparkling with an inner fire as she raised herself to allow our lips to meet.

As her lips touched mine, it was like a spark of electricity jumped between us. Her tongue slipped past my lips as she explored my mouth. She wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled herself up and turned to face me as I slid lower in the water. In moments only my face was above water, as she pressed her body against mine. We were slick from the bubbles and the feeling of her sliding over my body was exquisite. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on the cheeks of her ass, and held her tight to me as we continued to kiss passionately.

We lay there so long that the water started to get cold. I used my foot to open the drain to let the cold water out and then to turn on the hot water. Monica moved next to me and we held each other as the hot water slowly rose to cover us with its warmth. As the water grew hotter we both began to take on a red glow. She was so sexy laying there with the suds surrounding her that it almost hurt to even look at her.

After I stopped the water I grabbed two washcloths and a bar of soap, and began working up a mass of soapy lather. When I had both cloths really soapy, I had Monica stand up and I knelt at her feet and began to scrub her whole body. I only let the washcloths touch her body, never my hands. I took each foot, in turn and then started with those magnificent legs until I was just short of her pussy. She was breathing hard again as I had her turn around as I stood behind her and I gave her back the same treatment as her legs.

I started at her shoulders and worked my way down her back always keeping up a steady motion with the cloths. Monica was covered with soap by the time I reached the cheeks of her ass. I knelt down and began to very gently run the soapy cloths over her smooth skin. I ran the washcloths up and down between her cheeks as she pressed backwards and opened up for me. With her ass pushed back and her back arched she presented me with such a view that I almost forgot my washing.

I stood and had my sister turn to face me so I could get to the places I had missed. I had her raise her arms as I washed her sides and stomach, always stopping just short of her breasts and pussy. She lowered her arms around my neck as she molded her body around mine. Her breasts ground into my chest as she began humping her pussy against my dick. She took it in her hand and was trying to move it into the right position.

"Monica, we can't do that again right now. We don't have any kind of protection and I am too excited to be sure I would be able to control myself this time. Just let me finish what I started and then we can try to decide what to do."

"I don't care! I need you inside me right now!" she cried as she redoubled her efforts to get me into the right position.

Lowering my mouth to her breast, I took a nipple between my lips as I washed the remainder of that breast, then I switched hands and did the other breast. With my other hand, I moved down and began vigorously washing her pussy. She spread her legs wide and began thrusting her pussy against my washcloth-encased hand. She was holding me tightly to her breast with her hands buried in my hair as she shuddered through another orgasm. Her knees started to buckle from the intensity of it and I had to grab her to keep her from falling. I gently lowered her into the water as I opened the drain and quickly washed myself.

After I had turned on the shower to a needle-like spray, I helped Monica to her feet and began rinsing the both of us off. She was so far out of it that I almost had to hold her up. Her clit was so sensitive that when I ran my hand over her mound to rinse the soap from it, she cried out and came again as she collapsed in my arms. I was doing my best not to drop her as I tried to turn off the shower and get us out of the tub. I eventually succeeded in getting her wrapped in a towel and sitting on the side of tub as I got the water stopped. I wrapped a towel around my waist and helped Monica to her bedroom. I sat her on the bed as I began to gently towel-dry her.

As I was drying her, I was careful not to stimulate her any more. I felt that she had taken all the stimulation she could handle for one day. After she was all dry I helped her dress in her nightgown and panties. I had taken her clothes off several time in our explorations, but this was the first time that I had helped her put them on and I found it very exciting. By the time I was finished and had her in a nice thick fluffy robe, I was hard as a rock again.

I sat her down, on the stool, at her vanity table as I stood behind her and began to brush and comb her hair. Monica had her eyes closed as I ran the comb through her hair, trying not to pull her hair too hard. There were many knots caused by our actions in the tub. Gradually, I got all the knots out without causing her too much pain; then I brushed her hair smooth. Monica was almost asleep by the time I was finished. I turned down her bed, slipped her out of her robe, and made her get under the covers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on the bed. My towel was still damp, so I dropped it and stretched out next to her.

As we lay there, her head resting in the crook of my arm, she began stroking my hardness. I was trying to decide what to do when she slowly stopped stroking me and drifted off to sleep. I switched off the light and watched her, in the late afternoon light, as she slept. I Knew that I needed to get up and take care of the mess we had made in both the bathroom and her bedroom. I gently removed her hand from my dick and eased out from under the covers. I quickly picked up all of our dirty clothes, and the towels, and left my sleeping beauty to sleep.

After cleaning up the bathroom, I realized that I was too wound up to sit still so I slipped on a pair of trunks and went out to pool for a swim. As I dove in the cool water I couldn't help but marvel at the changes that had occurred in the past two years. I had shot up in height, to about 5' 10", and was now taller than everyone in the family, except dad, of course. I had lost a lot of the baby-fat that had plagued me for years, and was weighing in at a firm 175 pounds. I had even been selected to play on the Jr. Varsity football team the next year and while I still couldn't be considered skinny I didn't think of my self as fat either. I kept my blond hair cut short and I hadn't had the explosion of pimples that my friends had. All in all I thought of myself as ok. But Monica was another matter entirely. She was absolutely a living doll, standing about 5' 2" and about 125 pounds. Dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her breasts had filled out nicely to about a 34C and were nice and firm with large sensitive nipples. Over all she had become a beautiful young woman that always had my friends all worked up when they came over.

I swam hard laps for about 20 minutes, trying to burn off some of the sexual tension that our afternoon had left me with. While swimming, my mind was trying to put the events of the day into the correct perspective. First, and foremost, I finally had gotten to put my dick in my sister's pussy and she liked it enough to want me to do it again. Secondly, I had finally started cumming for real. I had always been jealous of the other guys, who were always talking about shooting gallons of cum when they jerked off. Up till then, I had only dribbled pre-cum when I had cum. Today was the first time that I really shot a load. Third, how could Monica and I continue to make love with the danger of her getting pregnant so real and ever present? Fourth and lastly, how can we continue in our new habits without one of us getting careless and Monica losing her virginity; although technically she had lost it that moment I entered her pussy, even though her hymen was still intact.

The obvious answer to keeping Monica from getting pregnant was to use a rubber whenever we did have sex. The obvious problem to that is how and where could a 14 year old buy rubbers? Monica and I both worked in dad's drugstore several days a month and I knew that he didn't sell them to kids. Then, suddenly I remembered over by the freeway, there was a gas station that used to have a machine in the men's restroom that dispensed condoms. I needed to get over there and check it out as soon as I could. If it was still there, then at least one of my problems could be solved.

Monica and I were supposed to cook dinner for everyone that night, so I got out of the pool and ran to take a shower. When I was clean and dressed I peeked in on Monica to make sure she was okay. She was still sound asleep and had kicked the covers off and looked cold so I went over and covered her up. She opened her eyes for a second and told me thanks and drifted back to sleep. I kissed her cheek and left her to her dreams.

Dinner was supposed to be meatloaf and fried potatoes and onions. Even at 14, I could cook a pretty good meal, so I got to it. I had just set the table and finished up in the kitchen when mom, dad, and the other kids came home. Mom looked around, and asked where Monica was. I told her that she wasn't feeling too well and had gone to bed early. Mom started to go and check on her when I told her that I had just been up there and she was sound asleep. That seemed to satisfy mom and we all sat down to dinner.

Normally there is always a fight about who has to clear the table and do the dishes. And even though the cook is always excused from the clean up, I volunteered to take care of it while everyone else relaxed. They had all be at the drugstore all day and I knew they would be tired and irritable. Soon they were all watching TV and looked like they were settled for the night. I finished up in the kitchen and checked to see if anyone wanted anything. Everyone said that they were fine, so I told mom that I was going to take a small plate of dinner up to Monica and see if she would try to eat. At first I thought that she was going to say that she would do it, but whatever they were watching had caught her interest and she just waved her hand and said ok.

As I left the kitchen, Gary looked over at me and smiled. I think that he knew that something was going on. As Monica and I grew closer, Gary was left out more and more. I was sure that he was resenting the relationship that was building between Monica and I. We both couldn't help treating him like a kid, he was only 11, and couldn't fit in with we older kids and our friends. The times that he joined Monica and I in our games were always less enjoyable than when Monica and I were alone.

I gently knocked on Monica's door before opening it. She was awake and sitting up in bed and graced me with a big smile when she saw the plate I was carrying. I handed her the plate I had brought and closed her door so we could talk.

"When I woke up I heard everyone downstairs and didn't know what to do. I sure am glad that you saved me some dinner."

"I told mom that you weren't feeling very well and had gone to bed early."

"Quite the opposite is true my dear little brother, I feel wonderful!"

"Well, I guess you could say that I feel pretty good as well," I said with mock humility.

"Rich, what you did to me today, the way you made me feel like I was the center of the universe, was unbelievable. I have never felt so special, or so loved."

"Sis, you are special and you are loved; now, eat your dinner," when she had finished, I asked her, "Are you coming down or should I just bring you some dessert later?"

"I think I'll just stay right here and play with myself until you bring me something special for desert."

"What would you like?"

"I think I would like some of what I had this afternoon."

"I would love some more as well, but I have to figure out how I can get some rubbers so I don't get you pregnant."

Leaving her with that thought, I bent and kissed her lightly and took her plate downstairs. Mom asked how Monica was doing and I told her that she was going to try to go back to sleep. I cleaned up her dishes and asked if I could go out for a run before it got too late. Dad looked at his watch and told me not to be gone too long, it was getting late. I ran upstairs and changed into my running shorts and shoes. Gathering up all the change I had, because I didn't even know how much rubbers cost, and putting it in the pocket of my shorts I headed out for the freeway.

All the way there, I kept worrying that the station would be closed, or the machine would be gone or empty, or that something else would happen to ruin my plan. But all my fears were unfounded when I got there and found the station open, and the machine just where I remembered it being. There were six different styles to choose from and since they only cost 50 cents each, I had enough change to by one of each. With my condoms safely in my pocket I headed home, getting more excited with each step.

I got home just as mom was taking the little ones upstairs for bed, and to check on Monica. I hoped Monica was not doing anything she shouldn't be doing. I helped mom get the little ones to bed and then, as she went to open Monica's door, I told her, rather loudly, that I was going to take a shower. As I closed my bedroom door I hoped that I had given Monica enough warning. I hid my rubbers in my most secret hiding place, since I didn't think it would be a good thing for anyone to find them. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the shower just as mom was leaving Monica's room. She told me not to use up all of the hot water because she needed a shower too.

After my shower, I came back downstairs and tried to watch TV with the rest of the family, even though my mind was upstairs between Monica's legs. After about 30 minutes, mom told dad that she was tired and going to take a shower and go to bed. It was only about 15 minutes till dad told Gary and I that he thought we should call it a night as well and sent us off to bed. We all knew what they were going to do; they never go to bed this early unless they were going to be making love.

I let Gary use the bathroom first, while I peeked in on Monica. I could see that her light was still on from under her door. I knocked lightly and eased the door open; she was sound asleep again, with her bedside light on. I went over and turned off her light and had turned to leave when I heard her whisper, "No dessert?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea, sis; someone will hear us for sure."

"But I am so horny and wet, and I really want to feel you inside me again." She took my hand and slid it under the covers to her soaking wet panties.

"Believe me sis, I would love to make love to you again but it is just too dangerous right now. So just go to sleep and we will have another chance, when we have some privacy, and we both can enjoy it."

I kissed her gently and, with a little squeeze on her pussy, I painfully made my way out the door and to my own room. As I crossed the hall I thought I heard Gary's door click shut, I knew that he had been trying to hear Monica and I talking. "That little prick!" I thought to myself as I closed my bedroom door, always trying to worm his way into everything. I had wanted to keep the memory of Monica's and my afternoon just between us, now he would surely try to use it to his advantage. I changed into my pajamas and plopped down on my bed and tried to calm down and get some sleep.

I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door closing gently and sensed that someone was in my room. I had my back to the door and stayed really still as that person moved to my bed and slipped under the covers with me. I felt the familiar pressure of Monica's breasts, against my back, as she snuggled up to me. I was going to pretend to still be asleep when I heard her softly crying. I turned over and took her in my arms and she just broke down and began to tremble with great big sobs. I felt like my heart was breaking as I held her as tightly as I could and tried to comfort her. Monica was mumbling something so quietly that it took me several seconds to understand what she was saying and when I did I almost exploded.

"He hurt me! He wasn't careful like you, he really hurt me."

I didn't have to ask who or even what she was talking about. I knew instinctively who had hurt her, and exactly what he had done. "I am going to kill that little son of a bitch! I am really going to kill him!" My rage was evident in the sound of my voice and I guess it scared Monica because she held me even tighter and buried her face in my shoulder as she cried even harder.

"No Rich. It was as much my fault as his. I shouldn't have let him do anything."

"How could it be your fault? What did he do to you?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"After you left my room I was so horny that I took my panties off and started playing with my pussy. I made myself cum two or three times before I finally was able to get to sleep. I woke up and found Gary in my bed, playing with my pussy. He was naked and his big hard dick was laying against my thigh, just inches away from my pussy. He had two fingers in my pussy and was thrusting them in and out like a couple of little dicks. It felt so good that I just naturally spread my legs to give him more room. I guess he took it to be an invitation, because in a flash he was between my legs with his dick laying against my mound."

"If you didn't want him there, why didn't you just tell him to quit?"

"Tell him to quit? I didn't tell him to quit because he was making me feel so good that I didn't want him to quit. His dick was so hot where it touched my pussy that I just had to feel him inside me, like you were today. I took his dick and began rubbing my slit with it. I wanted that big thing all slick with my juices before he tried to get it in me. After he was all coated with my juices I told him that he could put it in me, but only the tip. I made him promise me, just like you did, that he wouldn't try to go all the way in, and that he wouldn't try to take my cherry."

"And you believed him?"

"Yes I did! Rich, he was so big I didn't even think he would be able to get the head in me. So I held his dick against my pussy opening and told him to push real gently. I could feel my lips stretching as he pressed forward. I still had my hand around his dick, and thought that I could stop him if he started to go too far. I shifted my hips to give him a better angle and try to ease the pain I was starting to feel. He stretched me so much that it felt like he as going to split me open, it really started to hurt, and I asked him to stop pushing and let me relax a little."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.