Brother's Memories - Cover

Brother's Memories

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Chapter 7: The Girls side of how it all began

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Girls side of how it all began - A brother and sister rekindle a long past sexual relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   CrossDressing   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size  

It was in the spring of '62 when my sex education really began. I was 14 at the time and beginning to fill out. The boys at school and in our neighborhood were beginning to pay more attention to me and some would try to get a feel if they could. My breasts were starting to develop and I had very sensitive nipples (they still are). The only part of me that hadn't started to look like the other girls my age was my pussy. It still looked like a baby girls with almost no hair on it. I noticed that the other girls in gym class were, for the most part, starting to get real thick hair there. We all joked that that was when you started being a woman and not a little girl.

Late one Saturday night, I was coming down stairs to get a drink of water and when I passed my Mom and Dad's room I heard Mom say "Please fuck me now." I stopped dead in my tracks. Not only because I couldn't believe that my Mom would say that but because I knew what they were doing. I heard the bed creak and mom saying "yes" repeatedly with a small grunt after each time. I felt a tingle deep in my pussy and slipped my hand into my panties to find that I was all wet and slippery down there. The door was open just a crack so I couldn't see what they were doing. The lights were on and I just had to see them. It sounded like dad was hurting her from the way she was squealing but she hadn't asked him to stop yet. The foot of their bed was about 6 feet from the door and I had to open it almost all the way to see them. I almost cried out as they came into my view.

Their feet were towards me and mom's legs were wrapped around dad's ass and her feet were kicking on his ass as he bounced up and down on her. I was staring right between their legs where dad's huge cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. What I first saw was his great big balls resting on her ass as he was all the way inside her. They were so big that they wouldn't have fit in my hands. Mom had her ass up off the bed and was holding him inside with her legs. A second later she relaxed and he started to pull out. I could see as mom's ass went back down to the bed that she was stretched and filled with a cock that was the size of my arm.

As dad pulled back, the lips of her pussy looked like they were trying to suck him back in. He just kept pulling out and out till only the head of his cock was still inside. He looked like he was a foot long to my little girl eyes. Then as mom squeezed her legs and raised her ass off the bed to force him in again he quickly sank that monster all the way back in. All I could see was that monster dick fucking my mom. I was frozen to the spot, just watched them making love. I still had my hand in my panties and was trying to make my finger go in and out of my pussy just like dad's cock was doing to mom. I don't know how long I stood there and watched but it seemed like forever.

I must have bumped the door or made some other noise because suddenly dad stopped in mid stroke and looked right at me. Here was their teenaged daughter watching them make love. I just stood there with one hand in my panties and the other squeezing the heck out of my tits. He jumped up and stood at the side of the bed. His massive cock was sticking straight out and with the lights on and the lamp behind him I could see everything. I tried to get my hands away from my pussy and tits but I'm sure he saw what I had been doing. Mom was lying there with her legs spread and her pussy wide open and all shiny and wet. She was reaching for dad's cock begging him not to quit now when she heard him tell me that I shouldn't be there and to go back to bed. Mom's head came up and there was the most surprised look on her face as she tried to cover up with the blanket that she was lying on. I was afraid of what they were going to do to me so I ran back to bed and waited for the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Instead I heard the sound of a door closing. I held my breath and listened real hard and after a few minutes I could hear mom's voice again as he started fucking her again. Since my bedroom was right over theirs I got out of bed and put my ear to the carpet and listened to the sound of their lovemaking.

My pussy ached and I had to get naked so I could play with both my pussy and tits as they went on and on. If I held my breath and listened real hard I could hear the sound of their bellies slapping together as dad would hit bottom. I could see in my mind every stroke. I lay there, bouncing up and down on my finger, trying to match the timing of their strokes. But they were getting faster and faster. Mom was really groaning, and telling dad "NOW." I heard him groan and let out a grunt. I knew that he was coming in her pussy. Mom let out a loud squeal as she came herself. I had been on the edge of an orgasm myself and the sound of their climax pushed me over the top. I squirmed and came on my finger.

When I heard the sound of someone getting out of the bed I quickly got up and grabbed my panties and top and jumped into the bed, pulling the covers up to my chin. I heard 2 sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. They stopped outside my door and I heard mom tell dad that he could just go back downstairs, that this situation required a mother to talk to her daughter. I heard him leave and mom opened my door and asked if she could come in and talk to me. I said yes and she came in and closed the door. She was wearing her short emerald green robe and had combed her hair. She sat on the bed and asked if I was OK and was there anything I needed to know. I told her that I thought he had been hurting her. She said no that he was making her feel so good. But he is so big it had to hurt. She said that a women's vagina was designed to let an entire baby pass through; what damage was a little penis do?

I laughed and said dad's is not little. She said no he wasn't and that when she had first seen it she had been afraid that he would split her open with it. I said that it must have really hurt the first time and she said that she had been a little tender for a few days but that he had been gentle and had made her have several orgasms that night. I asked her what an orgasm felt like and she said that I would find out someday. She gave me a hug and said that if I ever needed to talk about it, I could come to either of them and both would be glad to talk about it. With a parting hug, she left me alone to think about all I has seen, and try to get back to sleep. As I rolled on my side my hand found a wet spot on the covers where mom had been sitting. It as slippery and sticky and it stuck to my hand as I moved it away. Even though I had never seen what a man's cum looked like I knew that what had leaked from my mother's pussy was my dad's cum. The wet spot was 5-6 inches across. I rubbed my hand in it till it was covered in it, raised my hand to my mouth, and tasted it.

I don't know why since the older girls at school always said that a guy's cum was so nasty and that they could never give a boy a blowjob because they would just cum in their mouths. I liked the slightly salty taste and then realized, that I had also tasted my mother's pussy juice. I took my hand and rubbed it all over my pussy and got so turned on that I started fingering myself with my cum soaked hand. It felt so good that after I came, I just fell asleep with my hand in my pussy. But when I awoke in the morning and my hand was still at the opening to my pussy, it dawned on me. I had rubbed my dad's cum into my pussy and that I could get pregnant from it. I just knew that I had just gotten pregnant and was still a virgin and had never even touched a cock.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and proceeded to take a hot shower and scrubbed my pussy as hard as I could. Which only served to excite me more. I turned the knob that worked the shower and had the water coming out the faucet in the tub and put my legs up the wall and the tried to flush his sperm out. The pounding water on my sensitive cunt and the fact that an image of dad's monster cock kept flashing before my eyes made me cum so hard that I couldn't even move to turn the water off. So there I was with that warm water gushing on my clit and in my pussy, and in an almost continuous orgasm. I was imagining that, dad's cock was pounding in my pussy and I came and came until I almost passed out.

I came around to the sound of my little brother pounding on the door saying that I had better open the door and let him use the bathroom or he was going to wet his pants. I got up, turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door to leave. As it opened, Rich ran past me dropped his underwear and started to pee right in front of me. He didn't even care that I was watching. I pretended to have something in my eye and was using the mirror to watch him. His cock was very little and thin. I thought that it was nothing like dad's and that I liked it better. He finished, pulled up his underwear, said thanks and left. He never even noticed that his big sister had been standing there almost naked watching him pee from about 3 feet away. For the longest time every time I looked at dad, I found my gaze drawn to his crotch to see if he had a hard on again (as if it would fit in his pants). The next time I was alone in the house and knew that I would not get caught I went into their bedroom and got naked on their bed. I started playing with myself when I noticed that there was a lump under my head. I reached under the pillow and pulled out a dirty magazine. I jumped up, grabbed my clothes, and ran naked to the bathroom.

When I got there I started looking at every photo in the book. There were cocks and cunts galore. Big cocks, little cocks, long ones, short ones, big thick ones, and long skinny ones. The one thing they all had in common was they were all hard and being either sucked or fucked by women of all shapes and sizes. I rubbing my cunt and pinching my nipples and I imagined that I was those women and those cocks we all for me. It didn't take long for me to cum. I wanted to keep the book but I knew it would be missed. I got dressed and took it back and put it just were I found it (but not without one more look).

Because I was the oldest of five kids and with mom and dad both working 10 to 12 hour days I was left in charge of the kids almost every afternoon and evening. With school and babysitting my 3 brothers and 1 sister every night I didn't have any time to myself. It had been a month or so since I had seen mom and dad fucking and I found all I thought about was sex. I had found where they had hid their magazines and had checked many of them out. They had a whole drawer of them. Many were in foreign languages but the pictures were in the international language, SEX. I got brave enough to hide one in my room so I could look at it at night when I wouldn't be disturbed. I listened every night to see if I mom and dad were at it again. I was rewarded a few times and listened while I played with myself while looking at the pictures and reading the stories about what they were doing downstairs. I always put the books back the next day so I wouldn't get caught with them.

I sure was happy when school let out for the summer. At least I wouldn't have any homework to do. Actually, taking care of my brothers and sister was not that bad. The two older ones, Rich who was 12 and Gary who was 9, took care of themselves. All I really had to do was make sure they didn't get into anything and did the chores that mom and dad had assigned to them. They were in and out of the house all day, always doing stupid boy things like having frogs in the bathtub, or bringing a great big Saint Bernard they had found wandering in the neighborhood home and wanting to keep it. The two little ones were 2 and 7 and they needed a lot of attention. So, that gives you an idea of how my summer was going. I had a few friends that would come over and visit, but since I couldn't go anywhere with them like to the beach or to the stores, they didn't come over very often.

It was the week before the 4th of July and I saw Rich and Gary sneaking out of our parent's room. I couldn't tell what but they had something in their hands. I knew that this couldn't be good so I watched them as they went in the garage and into the little playhouse/tent we had out there. It was just some old blankets and canvas tarps that we had nailed up in one corner and had called it our clubhouse. Since I knew where they were, I went back and checked out mom and dad's room to make sure everything was OK. As soon as I walked in the door I knew what they had taken. The drawer where they kept their magazines was open just a little and I knew that I had shut it earlier when I had returned the one I had. I got a tingle in my pussy knowing that they were out in the garage with at least one of the books. As any good 'Big Sister" worth her name would do, I immediately thought of how I could use this to my advantage. I knew that if I gave them enough time to get really involved, then maybe I would catch them doing something. All of you big sisters out there know what I am talking about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.