Brother's Memories
Chapter 4: Sometimes, it is hard to tell if you have won or lost

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sometimes, it is hard to tell if you have won or lost - A brother and sister rekindle a long past sexual relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   CrossDressing   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size  

Monica and I hurried back to our room knowing that we were late for dinner and the kids would be pissed. We could hear the shower running in her bathroom as we came in the door. I could see from the front room that on my bed was the little suitcase Monica had given me. It was open and the magazine open to my favorite picture. I said "oh no" and I spun around to see my laptop open on the desk. Monica had never shut it down the night before and the directory with my stories was still open right there on the screen. We heard a squeal in the other room and peeked in just in time to see a reflection in the bathroom mirror of her son sliding his good-sized cock into his sister's cunt from behind. I would have liked to watch but I was afraid that my sister would do something she would later regret so I dragged her out the door and headed to the lobby to call first.

All the way down to the lobby I kept expecting Monica to go ballistic. After all she had just seen her daughter getting fucked by her son and more important they had read about our summer of 62. But she didn't. She was calm and cool when we got to the lobby. I expected her to run to a phone but she said that maybe we should give them time to finish before we called and scared the shit out of them. We went to the bar and both ordered doubles.

"Sis, I am amazed that you are taking this so well." I began, "I expected you to explode when you saw them."

She said, "I have had an idea that they have been experimenting with each other ever since they stopped fighting all the time like most teenagers, and starting going places and doing things together. Besides, how could I be mad at them when have just spent the last 20 hours fucking my own brother and friends? I have had long talks with both of them a while back about sex and the dangers involved. I'm fairly sure they would be taking precautions."

We finished our drinks and called the room. It rang for a long time and we thought that they had left when her daughter answered the phone all out of breath. Monica asked her why it took so long to answer the phone. Her daughter said that they had just walked in the room and where we were. They were very hungry. I guess they had burned a lot of calories today. We told them to come meet us downstairs and we would all go to dinner together.

As Monica hung up I asked, "Where did Scott inherit that monster of a cock?"

"He must have got it from his grandpa." I guess I looked surprised because she added, "Scott is hung like Dad and David."

"How do you know what dad's is like?"

"One night I walked in on Mom and Dad while they were making love and got a real good look when Dad jumped off Mom. When he turned around, to tell me to leave, the bedside lamp silhouetted his cock. I think that he wanted me to see his cock because he made sure that he was standing sideways to the light so his cock was well lit."

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"Just a few days before our first time. That is another reason I prefer your small cock, Mom was really thrashing around when I walked in and when Dad stood up I could see that Mom's pussy was all stretched and gaping open. I had been sure that Dad was hurting her but then again, maybe Mom was just having a hell of a good fuck."

We had a good laugh and I had this picture of what she just described and wished I could have seen it. Oh well, such is the way of things!

When the kids joined us, I looked at Lisa in a whole new light. She is so tiny that I couldn't imagine her taking that cock of her brother's even though I had seen it happen. They both were real perky and talked all through dinner. We took them to an after dinner tour of the casino shows like the pirate ship and volcano over at the Mirage. When the volcano erupted she leaned over and whispered that it that sure reminded her of someone she just met. After a couple of hours, the kids said that they were tired and were going back to the room to get some sleep. We said goodnight and sent them on up. We watched them get in the elevator and just as the door closed they embraced and started kissing. I laughed and said that maybe we should stay away for quite a while. A little while later, as we were wandering through the shops, a familiar voice called out to us. Bill and Sammi were just coming out the Victoria's Secret store with several bags. They had taken our suggestion and just told the sales girl what they wanted and let her pick out the proper things and sizes for Bill. They had both bought new outfits.

They were all excited and said that we should come up for a fashion show if we had time. I said we had all night but maybe we should pick up a few things. We all walked back in and one of the sales girls came up to Bill and Sammi and asked if there was any problem. They said no, no problem but that we were going to need a few things also. She smiled and asked if we needed the same type of items as Bill and Sammi. I put on my most charming smile and said absolutely. Before we left my wallet was also lighter by three outfits for Monica and three for me.

After stopping for a quick drink, we ended up back in their suite. We turned the lights down low and voted 3 to 1 that Bill should show the first outfit. He wanted his wife to help him but Monica said that it would be better if she helped so Sammi could be surprised. They left and Sammi and I took the time to make drinks and to talk about what had happened that afternoon.

"Rich, you had Bill so excited when he left the restroom that he was almost waving the cum soaked panties in the air when he found me. I took them from him and put them in my purse."

I laughed and said, "Well he had me pretty worked up as well. Especially when he tried to give me them back with that great big pool of cum in them. Does he always cum like that?"

"He has always cum buckets and still been able to fuck like a bunny. I have to be very careful to really clean up after making love so that I'm not leaving puddles wherever I sit."

"No one ever had that problem with the little loads I shoot."

Sammi said, "Maybe not, but you can sure make them wet with my tongue. I have never met anyone who can eat pussy like you do."

I thanked her and we started to cuddle. I had her pert little breasts in hand when Monica came back in. She came over and sat next to Sammi as Bill came through the door. Bill was wearing a pair of white lace panties, that really let it be known that he had been shaved, and white thigh-high stockings. He was also wearing a little white silk camisole and robe. He looked hot and sexy as he joined us at the couch.

There was much rubbing and kissing and sucking as we all got to check him out. We had agreed that after each person modeled his or her outfit, the other three would get five minutes to inspect them in it. As we were enjoying Bill's new outfit I told everyone to be careful because Bill seemed to have this thing about shooting great big loads in ladies panties. It broke the tension enough so that Monica jumped up and said that it was her turn next and Sammi had to help her dress.

As they left the room Bill sat down next to me and I handed him his drink and told him how sexy his new outfit was. He thanked me for getting him to just go shopping and not worry what other people thought. I dropped my head to his lap and started toying with the waist of his panties. I used my teeth to pull them down till the head of his dick was showing. I started kissing and licking his little cock. I wanted to suck him deep in my mouth but I would have had to go and find the condoms and I wasn't about to leave that cock right then. I slid my hand down his panties as I sucked on the underside of his cock. I moved up to the head and was licking and sucking all over except the tip. He was humping my face and trying to get my zipper down. I pushed his hands down and continued to do everything I could to pleasure him without letting him come in my mouth. I was really enjoying the feel of his cock against my lips and the silk of his panties rubbing my chest.

When the door opened and the girls came out and I had to sit up and see what Monica was wearing. My eyes about popped out when I saw that she was wearing a pair of little girl's style white panties, a tiny pushup bra, and a pair of white bobby socks. I still had my hand in Bill's panties and his dick was hot and throbbing in my hand. I turned my head and watched as Bill's cock started spurting all over my hand, and his new panties. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and proceeded to jack him off. With every stroke another great big shot of spunk went flying. It was halfway up his chest and dripping all over my hand and his new panties. I kept it up till he started to ease up and then I asked him if he had something against clean panties. This was the second pair he had covered in cum today.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.