Not Quite Twins - Cover

Not Quite Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Chapter 3: Alternate Version

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Alternate Version - Alex and Michelle are hermaphrodite twins who discover the best of both worlds.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Sweet T and Honey Moon

Author's note: This here's an alternate version to chapter 3. It was written in part by Honey Moon, who confessed to having kind of a 'thing' for hermaphrodites! It was sent to me shortly after "Not Quite Twins" was first posted, and what Honey Moon wrote was just too good not to use! :-) Enjoy!


The first thing Alex noticed, as she began to wake up was an unfamiliar, but pleasant warmth against her body. It took her a few minutes to realize it was her twin, Michelle was still asleep. Alex didn't want to wake her up, instead she wrapped her arms around Michelle's sleeping form, and was rewarded by a tightening of the sleepy arms against her.

Alex bent her head down, kissed her sister's long dark hair. Michelle sighed and hugged her even more tightly. Her head was resting on Alex's chest. With each rise and fall of her breast as she breathed, Alex felt her nipples being teased by her hair. The sensation made her shiver, sparking a familiar tingling between her legs. It was at this point Alex realized they were both nude. Or remembered, actually, then she began to remember what had happened the previous night.

She yawned, then looked at the clock. It was nearly 11 in the morning. They never slept so late! Then Alex remembered looking at the clock when they were finally spent, and they went to sleep finally, around four in the morning. "I think we should get up," Alex said quietly, more to herself.

"Mmmm I don't wanna," Michelle's sleepy voice said. It just felt so nice to lay in each other's arms.

"It's almost eleven o'clock," Alex said. "What do we tell Em if she walked in here?"

"Oh, good point," Michelle lifted her head, looking at her twin with blurred eyes.

"You look pretty cute first thing in the morning." Michelle blushed, then kissed her on the mouth. The kiss was returned, and Alex felt a now-familiar hardness against her stomach.

"Is that your hard-on, or mine?" Alex giggled against the warm mouth on hers. She loved hearing her twin talk so dirty! "Does it matter?" she asked.

"No," then Michelle's mouth started moving down her neck. Alex sighed, her eyes closing against the wonderful tickling moving to her breasts, shuddering as fingers lightly caressed her penis.

Suddenly the warm wet tongue stopped exploring her navel. "Did you think I was going to suck you off?" Michelle said, then sat up, and straddled her twin's trim waist. "I have something better for you."

Holding her cock, Michelle guided it against her tight slit, sighing as she lowered herself down, slowly impaling herself. "I love the feel of you inside of me," she said, her voice heavy. She moaned, louder this time, arching her back as a wonderful pleasure began to fill her.

"You're so hard, Michelle," Alex panted, and reached down to squeeze her penis, her hand jerking up and down. Michelle gasped, and began to rock faster. She leaned back, bracing her hands against Alex's shapely legs for support. A part of her pleasure-fogged brain had a sudden idea, and one hand slid up Alex's inner thigh, finding her wet pussy with her fingers.

"Girls, it's after eleven," their Aunt Emily's voice called from downstairs. "When are you getting up?"

Neither twin could answer, both lost in their orgasm. Michelle threw her head back, moaning, her penis jerking, white sticky semen spurting out and landing like hot wax onto Alex's breasts. Alex came seconds later, her pussy drenching her sister's fingers while her cock squirted.

"Did you hear me?" Emily asked, poking her head inside. "I said it's after elev... " then she went white, her jaw dropping in shock at seeing her nieces together. They were frozen, not even trying to cover themselves, stark naked and wrapped around each other, Michelle's semen still covering Alex's chest. "Excuse me... " Em said finally, then quietly closed the door.

For a long moment, the twins remained in place, the shock and sudden fear erasing away all traces of sexual pleasure. "What do we do?" Alex asked. Suddenly the cum on her chest felt... dirty, awful. Grabbing some tissues, she wiped it off.

Michelle pulled away from her, feeling just as dirty and guilty. "I don't know," she whispered. Without talking, they dressed, no longer willing to be nude together. Slowly, fearfully, they left their room, and went into the living room.

"It's not what you think, Em!" Alex stammered to explain, when they found the older woman sitting in the living room. They had never seen her look so sad.

"It's ok, girls," she said with a sigh. "I had been planning to discuss things with you, but I guess I waited too long!"

Michelle and Alex sat on either side of their obviously upset aunt. "If it's really ok, why are you so sad?"

Aunt Em looked at the two worried young women, and started to cry. "I was so worried about you two!" she sniffed "I, I didn't want you to feel so alone!"

"Alone?" Alex and Michelle asked together.

"Yes!" aunt Em tried to compose herself. "I have something to tell you guys. Please don't hate me, this is all my fault!"

The two girls were completely lost. "How could anything be your fault, aunt Em?"

"Just listen!" the older woman snapped. "Oh I'm sorry! Let me tell you what happened. Your mother, my sister Melissa, was the most caring, loving person to ever live!" Em couldn't help smiling through her tears, as she remembered. "She was so loving, that there was a little mistake, and she became pregnant. I helped her hide it from daddy, as much as I could, but he found out when she was six months along. He was furious, to say the least, and ready to storm out and kill the father. Melissa never told who did it, so he was powerless to do a thing. He came around though, and things settled down. I helped her all I could. I became her Lamaze coach, and everything. At last, the big day arrived. We were all so excited, but poor Melissa had such a rough time, and the doctors couldn't do a thing!" Emily hung her head. "I should have made her go for checkups!" she paused a moment, and wiped her tears. "Before she left us, I swore I would always love you two, and raise you myself."

"Aunt Em!" Alex interrupted. "We know all that!"

"Yeah, we love you for it!" Michelle continued. "We wouldn't want to live anywhere else!"

Em sobbed again. "I hope you still do after I finish telling this!" she barreled on. "Daddy took one look at you two, and he changed! Oh, he didn't throw us out, or anything, but he blamed me for losing Melissa, and never let me forget!" Em covered her eyes and sobbed harder. "He knew! He knew it was my fault!"

The girls held their grieving aunt, and gently rocked with her. "How could it be your fault?" Alex whispered kindly.

"Yes, you helped mom!" Michelle added. "Couldn't granddad see that?"

"He saw all right! It is my fault!" Em stood abruptly, and untied the belt around her heavy bathrobe. "I'm the father your mother would never tell on!"

Alex and Michelle were both stunned, to see the large penis hanging between their aunt's shapely thighs. Even flaccid, it was bigger then theirs! The girls could see the fear in Em's eyes. They did the only thing they could, and hugged the trembling woman tight. "It's not your fault," they whispered together, as Em cried. "You loved mom, and we love you!"

Em looked at her two daughters, and smiled weakly through the tears. "You, you don't hate me?"

"Never!" they shouted together.

"You two look so much like her!" she said with a sigh. "That is except what you got from me!" Em shook herself, and hugged the girls to her. "I was so worried you two would never find someone to love. I didn't realize you both already had someone in each other! I'm so happy, I never wanted you to feel lonely!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.