Secrets of the Old Trunk - Cover

Secrets of the Old Trunk

Copyright© 2001 by Mandil

Chapter 2

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being married for a couple of years to Michelle, a man discovers five of her diaries hidden inside the lid of a trunk. He then gets the shock of his live when he learns the truth about his wife.

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   First  

The bitch, the damn bitch, I told myself. All these years before we were married, she had been playing the role of the innocent virgin while all the time she had been fucking since she was twelve. I was really angry with her. Why did she not tell me the truth? I would have forgiven her, since I love her.

There were still a few dozen pages left in the diary and I was wondering what else I would discover in it. More important still, what had she written in the other diaries.

For a few seconds I was tempted to look immediately in the last of her diary so as to see where all this was leading. But after giving the matter some thought, I resisted since I knew that without the knowledge of those events that were leading to whatever she had done, might prevent me from understanding why she went that far.

Beside, I now had enough emotions for the night and even though anger was still ruling me, I also felt extremely horny from what I had just read. I would have liked to fuck Michelle at this very moment but I knew that presently she was in a deep sleep.

Even while I was lying beside her in bed, I still couldn't sleep. In my mind I kept reliving the scenes that had been created in my imagination as I read the descriptions of her doing with Sam in her diary. I could see Sam's cock pumping into the child that must have been my wife then. It was even possible for me to clearly imagine him grunting while he was fucking her and worst of all, I knew that she was loving every second of it since she had written it down.

The more that my mind kept focusing on these scenes, the angrier I felt but at the same time, much to my horror, I became extremely exited judging from the condition of my cock. When I finally fell asleep, the sky was beginning to light up outside the window.

For the next couple of days there wasn't an hour that went by without my thinking of Michelle and her diaries. Every time I had thoughts about her affair with Sam, I could feel the anger building up in me and this is the reason that I decided not to read the rest of her diary right away.

When I finally made up my mind to continue with the painful and also erotic task of reading the rest of it, two whole days had gone by and it was late at night when I made up my mind to keep on reading.

Like the previous time, I placed two sleeping pills into her glass of juice just before we went to bed and as soon as she was sleeping beside me I went to my office downstairs. As I unlocked the drawer of my desk, my hands were shaking and my heart was beating very hard against my ribcage.

But at the same time I was more exited than I had been for a long time, as for my anger at Michelle, it was well in the back of my mind now. My twitching erection under my evening gown was now dictating all of my actions. This was a thing that I couldn't understand. What was happening to me? At the very least I should have felt depressed if I was no longer mad with her, but I was nowhere close to being depressed. On the contrary I was anxious and very exited.

I began reading from where I had left off the last time. Once again she kept on telling how she had enjoyed her evening with Sam and how she was anxious to resume where they had left off. But I was in for a surprise when I learned after a couple of pages - also a couple of days later in her life - that she had told everything to her friend Cathy once again.

Would I ever be able to look at Cathy in the eyes again? She knew everything that had gone on between my wife and Sam. Even though I was relatively certain that she hadn't told anyone about my wife's affair with Sam, it still caused a few sparks of anger in me.

Then I came to Thursday where she gave a written account of the previous evening with Sam. They did almost everything that a married couple would do together. They sucked one another, she made him come in her mouth and he also fucked her a couple of times.

As she wrote everything that they had done, I could tell that she was now using words that she had not previously used. She no longer called it his semen but his spunk and she also used the word "prick" a couple of times. It was evident that Sam was teaching her new words as well as showing her new ways of fucking. He had even tried to enter her rear hole but he only got the head of his cock inside since it was causing her too much pain.

By the time I reached the end of her diary, it was more than three weeks after her first fuck with Sam. She was now writing about the possibility of going with Sam and his wife for a week on a vacation trip to their cottage near a lake in the north. Sam had convinced his wife that it would be a good idea to bring Michelle along so as to help her take care of Jason. It now only remained for Michelle's parents to approve of this.

On the last page she was expressing how anxious she was to be going with them and how much easier it was going to be for them to be together by themselves.

I knew that I was now addicted to this erotic reading. I had three more diaries to read and I wished that there could have been many more. I even began to plan how I was going to put my hand on the more recent set of diaries, the one she had written just before we got married as well as those written after we had been married.

Even though I was not completely aware of it at the time, it no longer bothered me one iota to be reading her most private thoughts as well as her deepest desires.

The second diary didn't contain as much handwriting on each page. I supposed that she was too busy with Sam or planning to be with him, to waste too much time writing each day into her diary. From the first ten pages I learned that her parents were allowing her to go with Sam and his wife to the cottage and she was to leave in two weeks time which would be in early August.

Or course she kept on fucking every Wednesday evening and she then stated that she had begun to menstruated. It seemed that she was afraid of telling Sam since she didn't want him to stop having sex with her on that account.

But after a week, probably because of her fear of getting pregnant, she finally told him. From then on, they either used condoms or he would pull out or her just before ejecting his spunk.

On the next pages she proceeded to describe her stay with Sam and his wife in their cottage. It seemed that they were having sex almost daily there and sometime twice a day even. They were doing it while Sam's wife was buying groceries at the town nearby or when she went fishing with Sam.

On a couple of occasions Sam fucked her in the house while his wife was lying on the beach outside. While they were enjoying themselves in the kitchen, they could both watch through the window in case Clara should come into the house.

Of course during the day Michelle took care of Jason, but very often while Sam's wife was busy in the house she went for a walk pushing the baby in his carriage. Sam always managed to meet her somewhere along the trail in the wood nearby and again it would end with his cock within her.

In September, Michelle turned thirteen. School had begun all over again and of course she kept on babysitting for Carla. Sometimes she even went there twice a week since Carla was now playing bridge with her friends and naturally on those occasions Michelle was more than eager baby-sit for her.

It would be impossible for me to tell exactly how many times she fucked with Sam. But by the time I reached the end of her second diary, it was evident that they were doing it at least twice a week and he was probably having sex with Michelle more often than he was with his wife.

This went on and on and it seemed as if it were a repetition of the same weeks after weeks. In the middle of January Clara had to go and visit her sick mother in Rockview, a little town about a hundred miles from Elms Valley.

She brought Jason with her and she remained there for a whole week leaving Sam along in Elms Valley. While Clara was away, Michelle went to Sam's house every evening after supper. She would tell her mother then that she was going to see Cathy at her place and for almost two hours on every evening she was alone with Sam inside his house.

There is no need for me to describe what went on while they were alone together but judging by what she wrote she sure had a good time with him in his own bed.

Then in August just a month before she turned fourteen she had a bicycle accident and she broke her right legs in two places. Of course there was no question of her going to baby-sit for Clara since she barely could walk with crutches and it would have been impossible for her to climb the stairs to check on Jason. Therefore Michelle propose to Clara that Cathy should baby-sit in her place for a couple of weeks until the cast around her leg should come off.

I could tell from the entries that she wrote for the next couple of weeks that something was bothering her but she didn't directly write it down in so many words until I came to September the fifteen, just a week after she turned fourteen.

Michelle then wrote a full page explaining her doubts about her friend Cathy. Ever since Cathy had begun replacing her as Clara's baby- sitter, Michelle began to discover than her friend acted strangely whenever they were together and further more she always tried to avoid talking about Sam.

Then one day while they were coming back from school, Cathy made a revelation to Michelle. She told her that since Sam hadn't been able to see her (Michelle) for a couple of weeks he had made advances to her and finally the last time she went baby- sitting there she had sex with him.

I could tell from what Michelle had written down that she was very angry with her friend but she also felt extremely sad to learn that Sam had done this behind her back. She must have been much in love with Sam since on the very first week that the doctor removed her cast, she went again to baby-sit for Clara and she also resumed having sex with Sam.

As I continued reading I then learned that she and Cathy were friends once again. I was then stunned to discover that they were both going to baby- sit together. As expected Saw was fucking both girls now on each of those occasions.

This went on and on and Sam always either used a condom whenever he would fuck them or he would pull out of them before spilling his seed.

I had been reading in Michelle's diaries for a couple of weeks now and I was surprised to discover how calm I was accepting all of this. Even when Sam began to have sex with both Cathy and Michelle at the same time.

Of course by then I was no longer angry with my wife for having lied to me for all those years. She had not been cheating on me since she didn't know me in those days. But in the back of my mind I was now beginning to have other sorts of doubts. What was her relationship with Sam now? Was she still seeing him? What about Cathy, she had always remained in Elms Valley, had she kept on fucking with Sam until she met her husband?

I had to know these answers and I needed them fast since I was now beginning to imagine all sorts of scenarios and it was preventing me from sleeping at night.

During the next week I completed the reading of the other two diaries. The last half of the fourth, which was also her last diary, had been written when she was eighteen and it ended just a few months before I met her.

During all those years she regularly met Sam either while she was baby-sitting or sometimes he would pick her while she was walking back from school and they would go somewhere in the country and have sex there along the side of a deserted road. Michelle also kept mentioned that he was still seeing Cathy, but it no longer seemed to bother her now.

Most of the fourth diary was a repetition of the same events. She always wrote of Sam and her having sex together, there was very little else and it seemed as if her being with Sam was a kind of drug and nothing else seemed to matter to her anymore.

I was disappointed when I finished the fourth and last diary and there were a lot more answers that I needed to know. Especially now that she had just turned eighteen and that we were going to meet shortly. The last entry in the fourth diary was on the last day of December and she had turned eighteen in September. Since we met in March, there was still no mention of me in her diary and until the very last entry she kept on writing about Sam only.

Had she stopped seeing Sam once we began to go steady? I had to know somehow and the only way for me to learn more was to try to find the next set of her diaries. The ones that she kept locked in the drawer of her make-up table in our room.

For the next ten days I tried to watch her as she wrote in her diary, but I only saw her doing it once on a Saturday in the middle of the afternoon. But on that occasion I was able to see her put her diary away when I suddenly walked into our room pretending to want to change into my working clothes. I was just in time to see her carefully place it into the drawer. Then while I was pretending to be busy putting on my working pants, I saw her reaching behind one of the mirrors in front of the small bureau and she pulled a small chain on which was the key of the drawer. Once she had placed the diary into the drawer she then locked it with the key and replaced it again at the back of the mirror.

It made me feel a little cheap spying on her, but when I reminded myself of the answers to most of my questions that she had already written in her diary, I no longer felt any guilt. I told myself that as her husband I had every right to know if she was cheating on me.

Strange as it may seem though, our sex life had never been as great as it was since I began reading in her diaries and this was well over three weeks earlier now. Furthermore, every time I would fuck her, I kept imagining the child and later the teen she must have been while she was being fondle and having sex with Sam. By now her secret life before she had met me was more of a source of erotic stimulation to me than a disappointment. Every time I had my cock in her I would be thinking of her numerous experiences with Sam when she was still a young girl and it would fuel my sex drive toward her.

But since she was my wife now, I was certainly not ready to accept sharing her with Sam any longer, and beside if she was still seeing him, it made me a cuckold and I certainly didn't want that.

Now that I knew how to get to her diaries - she must have had three or four in there including the one she was presently writing in - I had to solve the problem of finding a way to unlock them. She kept the small golden key with a gold chain around her left wrist and I knew that it would be impossible for me to put my hand on the key since she always slept with it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.