Camping - Cover

Camping

by Suzy Kewe

Copyright© 2001 by Suzy Kewe

Erotica Sex Story: A woman goes camping to relieve the stress. She thinks she is alone, so she lets herself go.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

She turned the car off and sighed. Finally, she thought, I'm so looking forward to this weekend. She had been planning this trip in the back of her mind for years. One weekend, no kids, no job, no stress. Just her, a tent, and the great outdoors. "I need this" she said to herself. Why not talk to herself? There was no one to hear her. She had chosen one of the campsites that was farthest from the office. No one else was anywhere close. She could let her hair down and be herself for the weekend.

She began unpacking the car, there really wasn't much to unpack. A tent, a few clothes and some food for the weekend. She went about setting up camp, such a pleasure without little helpers. When the tent was up, she started a fire in the pit, pretty easy when you have enough lighter fluid! "Who needs a husband?" she snickered. Soup for dinner tonight. Simple, easy, and filling.

After eating she went for a walk. Strolling through the woods and enjoying the outdoors. She was beginning to feel the tension slipping away. She glimpsed another campsite through the trees and thought she recognized the car parked there. A little shiver went through her. "No way" she thought to herself. It can't be him. It must be a coincidence. She moved behind a tree and stared at the campsite. Then he came out of the tent. It was him. She felt another little shiver. She was very surprised to see him there. She watched him move around his campsite for a while, and let some of the thoughts in the back of her head have free reign for a few moments. It was fun, but part of her was annoyed, this was supposed to be "her" weekend.

She snuck away from the tree and back to her campsite, all the while debating whether she should make her presence known. She decided she would adopt a wait and see attitude, if he found her, he found her, but her conscience wouldn't let her make the first move. For all she knew, he might have followed her here.

An hour after dark she went into her tent to change. She was digging through her bag, and she had a naughty idea. They seemed to be getting more frequent. She took off all her clothes and put on her oversized t-shirt she liked to wear to bed. A thrill ran through her as she thought about being caught in her shirt with nothing underneath. The danger made it so exciting. "Besides" she rationalized, "no one will see me".

As she crawled out of the tent she thought she heard a noise. She froze, a cold ball of fear in her stomach, but the noise wasn't repeated. She felt foolish, I'm just nervous. It's not often I'm outdoors half naked. She got up and went over to the fire. She sat down on a log, pulling the shirt under her. It kept her bare ass off the log, but if someone saw her it would be hard to maintain her modesty. For a moment, she wished someone would see her, specifically him. Then she chastised herself. It's my weekend. Naughty, naughty, but the idea had taken hold. The more she thought about it, the stronger it became.

She closed her eyes and pictured him, just outside the edge of the light, staring at her. Feasting on her with his eyes, the lust shining in them. Imagined him slowly reaching down to adjust himself as he grew hard looking at her. As she pictured it, her own hand stole down her body. Gently running up and down her thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps. She could feel herself getting wet. She imagined herself opening her legs for him as he watched from the dark. Touching herself as he mirrored her actions. Both of them getting hotter. The watcher and the watched.

Without realizing it her legs parted and her hand slipped between them. She gasped as she touched herself, startled for a moment from her revelry. What am I doing, she thought. This is bad. Then a new thought came into her mind. "This is my weekend" she thought, I came here to get away from my life for a while. If I'm ever going to do something out of character, this is likely to be my only opportunity.

"Screw it" she whispered. She closed her eyes again, picking up the thread of her fantasy. Closing off the little voice telling her she was bad. The hand that had never left it's place picked up where it left off. She started slowly, her legs only slightly apart. Gently caressing up and down, spreading her wetness. Purposefully staying away from her clit for now. She wanted to make this last.

She imagined him unfastening his pants and pulling down his zipper. The vision was so strong she could almost hear it. She could see him reaching into his pants and taking it out. Hard and jutting from his clothes. See him wrapping his hand around it and slowly beginning to move back and forth, matching her strokes. The idea of them each getting themselves off was so hot, and helped to keep her nagging voice from coming back.

She relaxed and fell deeper into the fantasy. Her hand was moving a little faster now, as was his. Her finger occasionally brushing her clit. Her breath was coming faster. Her other hand moved up under her shirt and found her nipple, squeezing it and sending little shocks through her. She could see him breathing faster now, his tempo increasing, his eyes wide and staring, staring at her. Staring at her as she did this for him.

That was what was making it such a delicious thrill. Knowing she was giving this to him. Letting him see her at her weakest and most vulnerable moment. Trusting that he would understand and know that he should only watch.

Her fingers were moving quicker. Centering on her clit. She could feel it building, the tension gathering in her belly, her leg muscles tightening. She could see his hand only as a blur, a look of bliss on his face as he continued to stare at her. Her legs fell open and she knew his view would be unobstructed in the firelight. Her breath was coming in gasps now. She was getting close. She imagined him panting, getting close too, fighting to keep his eyes open as he neared his climax. Not wanting to miss hers.

Then it hit her, and she felt the waves crashing through her, taking her breath from her throat. She moaned low in her throat and heard it's echo in her dream, as he came with her. As she floated down from her pinnacle she shuddered, and her legs tingled all the way to her feet. Her head drooped and she tried to breathe slow and deep, to catch her breath again. The vision was gone, but she felt refreshed, recharged. The tension she had carried here with her melted away. I ought to write a book, she thought to herself. "Cure stress by masturbating in the woods" she laughed low in her throat at the thought.

As she sits on her log, regaining her composure she hears a branch snap, and what sounds like someone moving off through the woods. She jumps, startled and afraid, but through her fear another thought bubbles to the surface of her mind. "I think this might be a really good camping trip".


Chapter 2

She woke with a start in the tent. The sun was up, but it felt early. Her mind drifted back over the previous evening as she snuggled down into the warm sleeping bag. She couldn't get over what she had done by the fire, so out of character. "My God" she said aloud, "masturbating in the woods?" She reflected on the idea as she slowly came more awake. She had to admit, as astonishing as it was, it had truly been a fantastic orgasm. She could still feel his imagined eyes upon her.

The thoughts were making her feel naughty again. Her hand slowly traveled down her body, lightly stroking her flesh. After her performance by the fire last night, she had run behind the tent and peed in the bushes, then crawled into the tent and discarded her only garment, so now she lay nude in her bag. Another step out of character. Her hand had reached her lower stomach and she gave a shudder, still gripped by her fantasy of the previous night. What if he had really been watching, she thought to herself. She could feel herself getting wetter. The urge to touch herself again growing stronger. Her hand slid lower and touched her moistening pussy, and the decision was made for her. Her fingers parted the lips and gathered the moisture there. Sliding up and down slowly, parting them further. Her finger moved up to her clitoris and made slow circles. She was imagining him coming out of the screening bushes and into the firelight, where she could see and be seen. In her vision he was already naked, his cock hard and bobbing as he walked. Her finger was making faster circles, and her breath was getting shorter. Behind her closed eyes he moved closer, lust filled his eyes as he watched her pleasure herself. As he got to her he grasped the base of his cock and directed it at her mouth, no words, but the fantasy her knew what he wanted. As she imagined opening her mouth to take him in she was jerked back to reality as her orgasm rolled through her. Her hips bucked as she came and came, a splash of fluid squirted from her pussy. She laid in the sleeping bag and enjoyed the afterglow, her pulse and breathing returning to normal. The mental image of his cock invading her mouth still in her head.

After she calmed down she decided she would get up and start her day. She only had today and tonight left. She had to go back tomorrow, and she didn't want to waste too much time languishing in bed, even if it had been a very good morning so far. "Breakfast or a shower first?" she thought to herself. She decided on the shower. Then she'd come back and get herself some fruit or something from her cooler. She didn't really feel all that hungry despite the energy she had expended in her morning's play.

She crawled out of the sleeping bag and dug her terrycloth robe from her bag. She found the towel and her toiletries. She stood and debated getting dressed, it would be the prudent thing to do. "What the hell?" she thought, it still feels early and I'm only going to the shower. "Who's going to see me anyway?" She slipped the robe on over her naked body and tightly tied the sash. She knelt and unzipped the tent, then crawled out to begin her first full day of stress relief.

It was earlier than she had thought. She hadn't bothered to get out the watch, the last thing she wanted during her weekend was to be a slave to the clock. That's what had caused her to need this break in the first place. She had seen the shower building on her way in last night. It was a couple hundred yards from her site, near the lake. The sparse grass around her camp was covered with dew, but the morning felt warm to her. She slipped on her sandals, pulled her robe tighter, and headed off to the showers.

It was a glorious morning, birds singing, and the sun just rising above the hills. The walk along the path was refreshing. She could catch glimpses of the lake through the trees. It was so relaxing she could almost forget about being nude under her robe. She found the shower building easily, other than the office near the entrance it was the only other building in the campground. It was identical to all the other shower buildings in all the other campsites she'd ever seen. One side for the gals, one for the guys. She went in "her" side and headed right for the toilets. She hadn't peed since last night. She flipped her robe up and took care of that pressing need. She picked up her toiletries and walked down to the shower end of the building. A hand lettered sign on the wall caught her attention. "We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to a problem with the plumbing the showers are temporarily out of order. The Management".

"Wonderful..." she said aloud. She had been looking forward to a refreshing shower. She decided she'd do her best with a sponge bath at the sinks. Then a thought occurred to her. Why not take a swim instead of a shower? She figured she could take a quick dip, at least get the sweat and dirt off her. She decided she would. She gathered her things and turned to leave the shower building. "I'll just run back to the tent and get my swim suit" she thought.

As she left the building she could see the lake. It wasn't thirty yards from where she stood. Another thought crossed her mind. The tent is a long way off. It's very early, and if I'm quick, I could be in and out before anyone can see me. She was astonished at this thought, skinny dipping? She had never in her life done anything like that. This was quickly becoming a weekend of firsts. She threw all caution to the wind and walked to the lake shore. She found a spot near some bushes that would at least offer a little cover before she got in and when she would get out. She gazed around for a minute, trying to spot anyone who might see her. Finally she decided she'd better get to it, the longer she delayed, the greater the chance of discovery.

She put down her things and hesitantly slipped off the robe. Goose bumps immediately broke out on her skin, and her nipples hardened immediately, more from the excitement than the temperature. She took one last look around, and dashed for the water. When it reached mid-thigh she dove forward into the water. It was cold, but not painfully so. In fact it was really rather refreshing. She swam out a few yards and tried to stand. Her feet touched and the water was just blow her chin. She took a few tentative steps toward shore, worried about stepping on anything that might move. When the water was just above her breasts she paused. Now to get clean, she thought. It struck her that in her haste to get in the water she had left her shampoo on the bank by her robe. "Shit" she moaned. "Do I go back or skip it?" She decided to just scrub at her skin with her hands in the water, and get her hair wet again rather than risk the dash to shore and back for the shampoo. Tomorrow, she vowed, she would plan better and bring her suit to the lake in the morning. Or, better yet, maybe the showers would work by then.

She lolled in the water, rubbing her hands along her arms and legs. Trying her best to rinse off the sweat and grime. As her hands worked over her thighs she realized that this was very exciting, being naked in public. Quite a thrill. She never realized she had exhibitionist tendencies. The whole situation had her aroused. She considered another go with her fingers, but she was just too nervous about being caught. "I've had my fun," she thought, "I'd better get while the getting is good" Besides, she could always go back to the tent and take care of that itch.

She started back toward the shore, walking slowly and crouching further as she went to remain covered by the water. Her head swiveled around constantly looking for company. It was early yet, but somebody else may be heading for the showers anytime. Somebody like ""him"" maybe? Ooh, that brought a tingle to her crotch. What if he saw me like this? A nervous giggle forced it's way out of her throat. She increased her pace toward the shore, anxious to get back to the tent and let that fantasy run it's course. When she had reached the point where she was nearly squatting to stay covered, she took one last look around and made a break for the shore, trying not to splash too loudly.

She left the water and headed directly to her pile of things behind the bushes. At first she couldn't comprehend it, but the truth slowly dawned through the haze. Her robe and towel were gone! "Oh my God!" She was stunned, she couldn't think clearly. Someone was here, someone has my stuff! I'm Naked Goddamnit! Someone saw me... someone is still seeing me, she realized and tried to cover herself with her arms. Her heart was literally pounding, she could hear it in her ears, feel it in her chest. She frantically looked around trying to find the thief, and there he was. Standing about twenty feet from her, leaning against a gnarled old tree. Her robe in one hand and her towel in the other. It was Him.

She stood paralyzed as their eyes met A smile started to form on his face, and he pushed away from the tree and started to slowly walk toward her. Her heart was hammering in her chest, and the urge to flee was screaming through her head, yet she couldn't move. She could only stare as he walked closer and closer, his eyes never leaving hers. He stopped about three feet from her, and continued to stare into her eyes, the smile playing around the corners of his mouth.

He finally spoke, "Enjoying the water?" he asked.

She found she couldn't reply, her mouth refused to cooperate. Her brain was trying to demand her robe, but the signal was lost on its way to her throat. She could only stare.

"I have to tell you," he said "I didn't think anything could top last night's performance, but this does." The realization slowly came to her. He had watched her by the fire last night. He really had been in the woods during her fantasy, watching her cum. The blood drained from her face, she could think of nothing to say, even if she had been able to speak, nothing would have come out. He watched her reaction and his smile grew a fraction.

"You didn't know I was there." It wasn't a question. "I wasn't sure last night. Of course, I had hoped you knew and you were doing it for me."

"I did." It came out as a whispered croak, but they were the first words that came to mind.

"You knew?" he asked.

"No," she whispered, "I was doing it for you though." She couldn't believe what had come out of her mouth. How could she tell him that? She was shocked by her traitorous tongue.

He was quiet for a moment, digesting that. "That changes things, doesn't it?" he mused. "I had planned to tease you a little and give you back your robe, but I'm having other thoughts now."

A visible shudder ran through her. She couldn't focus her thoughts, her body had taken control, and her brain was in the back seat. She felt like she was in a dream. She could also feel her wetness on the hand covering her pussy. Her nipples stood out hard against her shielding arm.

He hadn't broken eye contact, if he had, maybe the spell would have been broken too, but she was still frozen by his gaze. "I have a proposition for you" he said. "I couldn't bring myself to make you do anything I thought you didn't want to, so I'll leave it up to you". She shuddered again.

"Say no, and I'll give you your robe and your towel. You go your way, I'll go mine, and we'll agree to pretend this never happened, never mention it again. I'll pack my stuff and leave the campground, let you have the rest of the weekend to yourself. You have my word." He paused to let this sink in.

After a moment, he spoke again. "Say yes, and for the next thirty-six hours, you are mine, to do with as I please. Anything and everything I please. After that, we go back to our lives and never speak of this weekend again. No guilt, no strings, and no regrets."

There was silence for a full minute, and when she finally spoke, it was so quietly he could barely hear it.

"Yes" she breathed.


Chapter 3

When she answered "Yes", it shocked them both. A large grin spread across his face. " I think I'm going to enjoy this." He said.

Her breathing quickened as the impact of what she had done began to seep into her consciousness. A tingle started in her stomach and spread throughout her body, making her sway on her feet. He closed the gap between them and put a hand on her shoulder, the first time he had touched her since this little scene unfolded. "Relax, I won't hurt you." He told her.

His touch jolted her out of her paralysis, and she began to regain control of herself. She looked into his eyes and said, "I know that." Her own smile made an appearance for the first time. "I trust you."

"Put this on." He handed her the robe, let go of her shoulder and backed away from her a pace. His eyes traveled down her body as she unfolded the robe and began to slide it over her arms. She reached for the ties and began pulling them around herself. "No," he told her, "leave it untied." She hesitated, old instincts of modesty kicking in, but she let the ties drop. She had said yes, and she would do what he told her to. The robe covered her as she stood still, but she knew she would have to hold it when she walked, or be completely exposed to anyone who happened along.

They stood like that for a moment, eyes locked, her breath fast and shallow. "On your knees." He said. She gasped, not here! I can't do that right here in the open. Her eyes got wide and a look of fright traveled across her face. He realized what she was thinking, and repeated himself, in a firmer tone. "On your knees, now."

Still she hesitated, unable to comply with his command. He stared at her for a moment longer and the grin slipped from his face. "Forget it," he said, "I don't think you really want this to happen." He turned away from her and made as if to leave.

"No!" she cried, and immediately fell to her knees. He stopped a few steps away with his back still to her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.