Cedric - Cover

Cedric

Copyright© 2001 by Sandia

Chapter 3: Rebecca's Ring

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rebecca's Ring - A conversation I had with my girlfriend, that leads to something big.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   DomSub   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When I approached our table, I saw that Harold was talking loudly, and gesturing with his hands.

When Cedric saw me, he smiled broadly, and gave a little wave.

"So, what happened to Rebecca?" Cedric asked me quickly, as I scooted in beside him.

"She, uh, she got a little overheated," I replied.

"Oh," he said. He raised his brows at me.

"She'll be ok," I laughed. "I'm sure she'll be here soon."

Harold started back into his story, but then he paused, looking out into the room.

"There she is," he said, and nodded.

I looked where he was looking and I saw her too. She was dancing by herself.

I love to see her this way. I'd seen her dance before. She dances, when she's in the mood, better than anyone that I know.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded, and she looked a little drunk, but the way she swayed and moved her hips captivated me.

Perhaps encouraged by our stares, she began to move more brazenly. She touched herself, with her fingertips at first, and then with more intensity. She ran her hands along her sides, and then up and down her blouse. Then, bending slightly at the waist, and thrusting out her chest, she pressed her hands against her skirt, and began to slide it up.

I watched as she revealed her stockings, and then her stocking tops, and then the flesh above them.

I was thrilled to see her like this, but I was sure that she would stop. And she did, for a moment.

"She won't do it," I thought, "she won't show us that she's naked..."

But she did. I can't say it was on purpose, but I can say, after that, we all knew she wasn't wearing panties.

I sighed. I hadn't even realized I'd quit breathing.

Rebecca continued her sexy dance. "The Dance of the Abandoned Sex Goddess," I called it to myself. But I couldn't help but smile; she really looked the part.

Having let her skirt fall down, she began playing with her blouse, teasing us with her buttons.

Running her hands up and down her buttons, she teased us with her blouse.

Finally, as the song began to end, she let her hands wander to her breasts. And then she held them there.

I watched as she raised her head. Another song was starting, and I hoped she'd dance again, but she only looked around for us.

She smiled nervously as she approached, and stumbled just a little. "I must be really drunk," she smiled. Her face was red. I grinned at her and winked, and I saw her flush a little more. "Can I sit down?" she asked. Harold patted the bench beside him, and she slid in, close to him.

Rebecca licked her lips. "Can I have another drink?" she asked. I smiled and I assured her she could have as many as she wanted.

She sighed. She reached her hand across the table and touched her empty glass. I noticed just the slightest tremble in her fingers.

"You know," she said, smiling tentatively at Cedric, "I really am having... a great time tonight." He smiled back at her and then took her hand and held it.

"I know," he said. "I know." He squeezed her hand. They gazed across the table at each other, smiling and holding hands.

Then suddenly her eyes went wide.

"What's the matter, Becky?" I asked. I had a feeling that I knew.

"Nothing," she stammered quickly. But I saw her bite her lip and she shifted in her seat.

The waitress brought her drink and she took her hand from Cedric's and began to gulp it down.

I suggested a drinking game, and we got the waitress to bring a set of whiskey shots and a pitcher full of beer.

"What should we play?" Rebecca asked. I grinned at her and then glanced at her chest.

"How 'bout every time we take a drink, Rebecca unbuttons another button?"

She smirked at me...

"And what about you?" she asked.

I smirked back. "I'm happy to undo your buttons," I said. Both Harold and Cedric laughed.

When we finally decided on a game to play, we'd already drank up half our shots.

Rebecca seemed nervous for a while, but quickly she relaxed. Her face grew flushed again, and she started breathing through her mouth. She shifted often in her seat. Finally, she just leaned back and closed her eyes. She wet her lips, and I watched as her breasts moved, underneath her blouse.

I glanced at Cedric. "He must know," I thought, "what he's doing to his girlfriend."

But all he did was stare.

Suddenly she gave a little gasp and sat up straight. "I-I want to dance again," she said. She stared at Harold, and I watched them as his shoulder moved, and her eyelids fluttered.

She leaned back and sighed before climbing to her feet. Standing up, she smoothed down her wrinkled skirt. With a glance at Cedric, she held out both her arms. "Come dance with me?" she asked, gazing down at Harold.

When they'd left, I looked at Cedric. He looked a little pale.

"You know what they were doing?" I asked.

He nodded. "I know," he said. He took another drink. And then he paused and looked at me.

"I bought her a ring last week," he said.

"Were you going to... ?" I asked.

He nodded. "I'm waiting for the chance."

I shivered. I pushed him on his arm. "C'mon," I said. I nodded at the dance floor. "Come dance with me."

I took him to the dance floor and put my arms around him. "This is so sexy," I told him. "Is it what you thought it'd be?" He swallowed, but he nodded. He closed his eyes and breathed.

"I'm..." he said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I'm so turned on."

I smiled and moved in closer.

"Don't..." he said. He blinked his eyes again.

"Don't what?" I asked. I brushed his chest with mine.

"Don't," he swallowed, "Don't come too close to me." He opened up his eyes. I looked down and saw exactly what he meant. Still, I could not help myself. I pressed myself seductively against him. "Oh God," he groaned.

I moved my hips against him. "Am I gonna make you cum?"

"Please don't," he said, "Don't talk to me like that."

I continued to move against him. "Would you be embarrassed?"

"Ah," he sighed. "You're too good for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.