Cedric - Cover

Cedric

Copyright© 2001 by Sandia

Chapter 2: Cedric Gets His Wish

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cedric Gets His Wish - A conversation I had with my girlfriend, that leads to something big.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   DomSub   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Saturday was date night for Cedric and Rebecca.

I made sure I knew their plans.

Harold and I met them at the bar, and I pretended to be surprised.

"Rebecca, you've met Harold!" I exclaimed. I smiled broadly. I winked as she shook his hand. She grinned back at me.

"Why don't we get a table?" I suggested, and they followed me to the booth that I'd selected.

I took the seat across from Harold, and Rebecca sat across from me. The bar was hot and noisy, but the drinks came strong and fast.

"So Cedric," I said, "would you like to dance with me?" I smiled broadly.

He shrugged noncommittally.

"C'mon," I nudged him. I looked at Rebecca. "I'm sure your girlfriend would say it was ok!"

She smiled brightly. "Go on, honey," she said. "I really don't feel like dancing."

He looked at me and smiled. "Sure," he said. I'd let my hand drift down. It rested on his knee.

I led him to the dance floor, making sure I walked suggestively.

When we couldn't see the table I put my hands on his shoulders and began to dance with him. I spoke into his ear. "Have you had enough to drink tonight?"

"Sure, I guess," he said. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing," I laughed. "I just really feel like getting drunk tonight."

"Yeah," he laughed, "I know what you mean."

"You do?" I smiled.

"Um, well maybe not," he said. "What do you mean?"

I smiled more broadly, and clasped my hands behind his neck. "Well, sometimes a girl just feels like cutting loose, you know?"

"Sure," he nodded.

"Does Becky ever feel that way?" I asked.

He turned his head just slightly.

"I don't know what you mean."

I danced a little closer.

"Does Becky ever feel like cutting loose?"

He smiled. "Not really."

I looked at him. "How can you be sure?"

He looked around and then looked back at me.

"I've asked her."

"And she said no?"

He licked his lips.

"I'm not sure I know what we're talking about."

I bumped my hips against him. He really was good-looking.

"I think you do."

I unclasped my fingers and brought them down his neck. I continued until I reached his waist, and then hooked my fingers in his belt. I brought him closer.

"I think Becky wants it too."

He swallowed. "Did she tell you?"

I nodded.

He swallowed again. "And that man?"

I nodded.

He'd stopped dancing. I pulled his belt. "Let's keep dancing," I said. "Let's leave them alone for a while."

He let me hold him in his arms, but I could tell he needed more to drink.

I brought him to the bar. We passed Rebecca and Harold. They were laughing loudly, their heads held close together.

I ordered double shots for him, and watched him drink one down.

"She told me that you wanted this," I said.

He looked at me. "This is so embarrassing," he said.

I smiled. "You shouldn't feel that way," I said. "You know you're very lucky."

He put his hand up over his eyes. "I feel like such a pervert."

I grinned. I put my hand between his legs and grabbed him and held him there. "It takes one to know one," I smiled.

His eyes went wide and he stared at me. I released him. He'd been very hard.

"So was that," I glanced down between his legs, "was that for me or for your girlfriend?"

He turned himself towards the bar and looked over. "For both, I guess." He looked at me. "You know, you are really something."

"Tell me about it." I drank his other shot.

We waited awhile like that, standing at the bar, until we felt they'd had enough time alone together.

"I'll go first," I told him, "just in case."

He grinned, a little nervously.

"I guess it is too late," he said, "to change my mind?"

I turned to face him. I held my hand out. "Don't make me grab you again!"

He laughed and held his hands out, palms forward. "Just kidding!" he said. "Does she know you're such a bitch?"

I laughed. "No, and don't you dare to tell her!"

I cruised by the table, and saw that I'd been right. They were kissing. I walked on by.

"Your girlfriend is necking with another man," I told Cedric when I returned. He closed his eyes.

"God," he said, "this is going to be harder than I thought." I stepped up close in front of him.

"I thought you said you'd wanted this."

He swallowed. "I do," he said, "it's just..."

I put my hands around his neck and kissed him. "You're going to do this, Cedric," I told him. "This is what you want."

I released him and turned away.

I called out to them this time, making sure they heard. As I approached, I saw that Rebecca's face was flushed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.