Lusty Hunting - Cover

Lusty Hunting

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa and her friend Jill met a couple at bar, that leads them to a everlasting pleasure at the Hotel Suite.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

Jill took a sip of her club soda and let her eyes gaze around the room, stopping occasionally when someone caught her interest. She still wasn't sure what she was supposed to be looking for and leaned closer to Lisa to be heard above the music.

"How about the blonde over by the bar?" she shouted in to Lisa's ear.

Lisa shook her head and leaned closer to Jill's ear. "No, I don't think so. Seems more interested in the guy action. She's probably not a hotel quest. See the jacket on her chair?"

Jill watched her intended target for a while. Yes, there was a jacket draped over the back of her chair and her eyes were focused on the guys hanging near the bar. "Damn it," she thought to herself. ""Was the right couple or lady going to come up to them with a sign that read 'Yes, hotel quest and interested in passionate affair with two BI women'.

It had been so many years since she had been inside a club and at the moment, she was suffering from sensory overload. The darkness of the room pierced by bright lasers and swirling spotlights, the music pounding into her ears, and swarm of people milling around the bar and dance floor had her mind racing without focus. But Lisa had assured her that the Wind and Tides hotel was the place for them to find the action along the Jersey coast.

"Let's dance," Lisa shouted into her ear. "I don't want to sit here all night waiting."

"But it's a slow song," Jill protested.

"I know. I'll lead, I'm taller." Lisa grabbed Jill's hand and walked her to the dance floor. The floor was crowded with couples and Jill immediately noticed that they were not the only women dancing. She relaxed and let Lisa guide her as they held each other close, moving to the rhythms of the song.

"There's a couple sitting behind you that looks promising," Lisa whispered.

Jill took her head off of her shoulder and asked, "Which one? How can you tell?"

"The red head with the hubby who looks like a tall Drew Carey. She hasn't taken her eyes off of us and it's a look of fascination not disgust. Let's see if there's interest. When I turn my back to them, grab my ass and pull up my dress a little."

They spun around slowly, allowing Jill a brief glimpse before Lisa's shoulder cut off her view. "She's very pretty by what I could see. Damn, I wish you weren't so tall. I want to see how she reacts," Jill complained.

"We'll know soon enough, and if I'm not mistaken, you love my long legs," Lisa teased. "OK, pull up the dress."

Jill let her hand slip from Lisa's waist and began to caress her ass, pulling the short, black dress higher as she did.

"Jesus, she can probably see your bare ass at this point," Jill whispered.

Lisa laughed, "Good! Can't catch a fish without some bait."

Jill shook her head and placed it on Lisa's shoulder. She let her mind focus on the warmth of her lover's embrace. It didn't really matter to her if they found anyone. Just being here, holding her close as they swayed to the music was enough for Jill. But she knew Lisa needed excitement and adventure, as all young people do. And Jill had to admit; the thought of a threesome did excite her.

When the song ended, they broke off their embrace and walked hand in hand to their table. Jill gave Lisa a quick kiss. "mmmm... that was nice."

"I know," Lisa answered. "It just feels so good being able to hold and touch you and not worry who is watching." She glanced across the room. "Whoa, I think the big fish is coming to the boat."

Jill turned and saw the red head's husband walking toward the table. She had only caught a quick glimpse before and was pleasantly surprised to see that he was a fairly good -looking man. About 40 years old, she guessed, 6'2", 200lbs or so. She giggled to herself, 'He did look a little like a tall Drew Carey with his reddish-blonde hair, beard and glasses.'

"Excuse me, ladies," he said, nervously holding out his hand to Jill. " I'm Bob Freeman, and my wife over there, that's Vickie. I hope I'm not being too bold if I ask if we could join you for a drink."

Jill shook his hand lightly and smiled, "No, we wouldn't mind at all. We were hoping to meet some nice people tonight. Please, have your wife come over."

He waved for his wife to join them. Jill noticed Lisa's stare as Vickie came toward them. She was an attractive woman who looked to be around her husband's age. She was uncomfortable walking across the floor alone and hurried to her husband's side. Her slender, 5'4" frame seemed even smaller when she stood by him. To Jill, she didn't appear to be a likely candidate for wild sex. She wore a conservative, floral print dress that looked as if it was designed to reveal little of the wearer's figure. Her white stockings and low pumps didn't exactly scream 'Fuck me !' But Jill knew that something had captured Lisa's desire. She hadn't taken her eyes off of her cute, girlish face and curly red hair since she stood to join them.

"Ladies, this is Vickie, ahh..." he stammered, realizing he had not gotten their names.

Jill rescued him by extending her hand to his wife. "Hello, Vickie. I'm Jill and this is my friend, Lisa. Please sit down. Let's order some drinks."

Lisa stood and pulled a chair for Vickie to sit beside her as Bob settled his big frame next to Jill. Jill came to the rescue again to break an awkward silence.

"Well, are you two vacationing here at the hotel?" she asked.

"Why yes, yes we are," Bob replied. "We're from Kansas. Believe it or not, we've never been to the ocean. I had a couple of weeks vacation coming so we figured we ship the kids off to grandma's place and have ourselves a little romantic getaway. I heard this was a great place to relax and have fun. How about you two, you on vacation?"

"No, unfortunately we're not," Jill answered. "We live down the coast a bit and just came here to have a night on the town. You know, get away and let the hair down, dance."

Jill looked to Lisa for some help with the conversation and saw that she was oblivious to what was just said. Lisa was supposed to be the one who knew how to handle this scene. She gave her a kick under the table.

"I just told Bob how we like come here and dance," Jill said as she gave Lisa a subtle 'Help me' look. " They're here at the hotel for a vacation."

The kick and Jill's look shook Lisa back into focus.

" Oh yes, we love to dance. How about you two," she asked. Do you dance? I don't think I saw you out there. A couple should always dance together, don't you think?"

Jill relaxed. Lisa was 'on'. She could follow her lead for a while.

Before Bob could answer for Vickie. Lisa continued on.

"You know this place is great. All sorts of people are here. Lot's of romance in the air. Did you notice that?"

"Yes, I guess I did," Bob answered. " I was telling Jill that Vickie and I came for a romantic getaway. You ladies finding any romance tonight?"

Lisa stared into Vickie's hazel eyes and said, "Yes, I think we are."

Jill grew uncomfortable with the silence that followed. She was about to say something to break it when Bob leaned in toward the table and said in a low voice, "You know, it seems pretty hard to get a drink order in around here. If you like, we could have a couple up in our room. We just have some wine and vodka if that's ok."

"That would be nice," Jill said. "We just need a few minutes to go and freshen up. How about we meet you there."

"Super!" Bob beamed. "Room 204. Take your time ladies. We'll get some ice and make the room presentable."

Jill and Lisa waited about fifteen before heading up to room 204. They had planned their strategy and as they knocked on the door, Jill only hoped that they had read Bob and Vickie's intentions right.

"Hello, hello ladies! Please come in." Bob bellowed. "We were just starting to worry you might have changed your plans."

Jill was pleasantly surprised to see Vickie sitting on the bed in a white robe over her white stockings. They had read her right at least. Now she had to see if they take control. Lisa sat on the bed next to Vickie letting her long, tan legs stretch out before her. Jill turned to Bob and took his hand.

"Well, they seems comfortable," she remarked. "How about you sit on the chair and relax."

She led him to the stuffed chair by the bed and sat on the arm next to him.

"I, uhh...," Bob began, but Jill cut him off.

"Bob, I want you to listen for a second," she demanded. "I'm assuming that you're here so that Vickie can be with another woman. Is that correct?"

"Well, I...," he stammered.

Jill cut him off again.

"Just nod your head yes or no. Good, I thought so. And I'm sure you hoped to have some fun too, didn't you? And you will as long as you don't do anything I don't tell you to do. Ok?"

As Bob nodded his head in agreement, Jill looked over to see Vickie smiling at her control over her husband. Jill gave Lisa a nod.

Lisa stood, unzipped her short black dress and let it fall to the floor. All eyes were on her beautiful sleek body as she stood next to Vickie. Her small, firm breasts, slender waist and tight ass were making quite an impression on their hosts. Vickie reached up and placed her hand on Lisa's slender hip.

"You're very beautiful and sexy " she whispered.

Lisa touched her face and began to stroke her red hair. "You are very beautiful to me too. Will I be the first woman you have loved ?"

Vickie nodded yes as Lisa brought her lips to hers and gave her a tender kiss. She slid Vickie's robe from her shoulders. Vickie's skin was so creamy white that the deep pink of her hard nipples created quite erotic silhouette. Lisa cupped the small breasts in her hands and bent over to let her tongue swirl around each nipple.

Vickie pulled Lisa tight to her breast. "Yes... please suck them" she sighed. Lisa pulled her down onto the bed, sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

Jill looked over at Bob to see how he was reacting. He sat in the chair totally immobile, unable to take his eyes off of the erotic scene before him. She smiled as she saw the bulge in his pants and wondered how long she could keep him from trying to join in. Kneeling beside him, she unfastened his belt and pulled down the zipper reaching in to grab his hard cock. Bob pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees as Jill began to slowly stroke him. His Cock was about 8 " Inches long and enough thick, It grew up in her hands. She fist his dick hard and rub on it soft flush with fingernails and scratch on its bulbous head. Bob was getting a hard time, his body start to tremble with lust.

"You'll get you turn," Jill whispered. "But you have to be patient and wait till I tell you to."

Without taking his eyes off of Lisa and Vickie, Bob nodded his head Yes. "Fast learner," Jill thought. She let her fingernails tease along the purple head of his stiff Cock. Turning her gaze back to the bed, she saw Vickie lying on her back, her legs with the white, thigh high stockings over Lisa's shoulders as Lisa attacked her red-haired Pussy. She was exploring the Pink foldings of her moistly pussy with her long tongue. Lisa lubed her index Finger in her mouth and slowly inserts to Vickie's pussy hole. Her tongue moved to Vickie's shivering Clit. It was swollen and throbbing like a small Penis.

"What a beautiful Clit "

Lisa thought herself. She sucked it in her mouth and nibbled.

"Lick it, yes...Lick it... Oh my God," Vickie began to moan. " Oh yesssss! Mmmmmm...make me cum. Suck me there... yessssss. Suck me hard... Make me cum please !

Lisa pushed Vickie's knees apart as far as they could spread and began to flick her tongue at her hard clit, stopping briefly to take it into her mouth and suck on it. Vickie's juices covered her face as she sunk her tongue deep into her pussy, letting it swirl around inside. Rotating her long tongue in her steaming hole... Vickie screamed loudly...

"Ohhhhh...Fuck me" Vickie cried. "Fuck me with your tongue!" Don't Stop...make me cummmmmm... Fuck me deeper... Oh My God...

Jill felt her own wetness running onto her thighs. She could take no more. Letting go of Bob's Cock, she turned to him and said, "Don't move!" She practically ripped her dress off as she moved to join Lisa and Vickie on the bed. She wanted to bury her pussy in Vickie's face, but was afraid she might freak her out. Instead, she reached between Lisa's legs and rolled her hard, wet Clit between her fingers. Lisa responded immediately, grabbing Vickie's hips and pulling her hard toward her waiting mouth.

Jill pushed three fingers into Lisa's dripping pussy and let her thumb roll over her erect Clit. One finger she lubed with her Salvia and probed on Lisa's pink Assring...Lisa moaned with pleasure... " Yes finger my Holes... " Lisa cooed.

Same time Vickie was in 7th heaven... she was moaning like a hot bitch... she Grabbed Lisa's hair and shaking her thighs like a wanton slut.

" Eat my Pussy...Lisa eat my Cunt...suck my Juices...make me cummm "... She lost this world...

Jill urged Lisa on. "Make her cum! Make her cum like she never has before!"

Vickie arched her back and threw back her head. A low guttural moan escaped from her throat as she felt an orgasm begin to wash through her. Lisa sucked her throbbing clit into her mouth and Vickie felt an explosion run through it. She grabbed Lisa's head with her hands and squeezed her thighs, holding her tight against her. The wonderful sensations would not stop as Lisa continued to pull her clit into her mouth and flick it with her tongue. She rocked her head up and down off the bed.

"Don't stop!" she cried. "Take it all! Take it all ! Lap it up...suck my all sweet Juices!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.