My Adventures with Keiko - Cover

My Adventures with Keiko

Copyright© 2001 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 4: The Adventure Ends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Adventure Ends - Keiko, the beautiful Japanese exhibitionist, moves to San Francisco, where I meet her and we have many exciting adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

For the next several spring and summer months, Keiko and I were inseparable companions. On many evenings we would go out and have an exciting adventure, exposing ourselves in public.

We would go to the beach, especially a beach where nudity was not allowed, wearing our g-strings and letting as much of ourselves show as we thought we could get away with.

We skated a few more times, but never comepletely nude like we did the first time, always wearing something revealing and provocative, watching the looks on people's faces as we skated by them.

We went to a couple of outdoor concerts at Stern's grove, wearing shorts without underwear. We'd sit on the grass making sure not to show too much, just enough to see how far people would try to lean over to see something.

Once we took an overnight trip to Hearst Castle. Keiko and I wore easily removable clothing. And when the tour took us to the famous pool, we hung back a little so we could quickly take our clothes off and take pictures of each other standing at the edge of the water. I'm sure the guards got a good view on the security cameras. Surely we couldn't have been the only ones to do such a thing.

Every night Keiko and I would make each other come, or watch as we each masturbated to coming. Many nights we would also pee on each other. Then we would go to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

But Keiko and I never had intercourse. After that one night where she put the head of my penis inside her, she never teased me again. Our love sessions were always limited to oral sex or masturbation. Our fluids spilled over each other, but I never came inside of her.

Keiko never told me she loved me, either. I told her time and time again of my love for her, and she never refused my love. She never ran from me or pushed me away. We did all the same things normal couples did who expressed their love for each other. Keiko just never was able to put it into words.

I never got tired of her, even though she wouldn't "put out," so to speak. I enjoyed every minute of our time together and when I wasn't with her, she was all I thought about. I longed to be with her and would have gladly spent the rest of my life with her.

I think you, dear reader, can figure out what was coming. How my world was about to be changed.

One night, Keiko and I were lying in bed. We had licked each other to coming, then enjoyed the wash of each other's pee on our skin. Keiko had gotten very inventive at oral stimulation, making me come so very big and hard into her mouth or on her skin. I'd gotten pretty good, too, at tonguing and biting her vagina and breasts, making her beg to stop, then making her come, fluids flowing copiously.

We were lying in each other arms, encrusted with our drying fluids, sticky together in post-orgasm afterglow.

"My company is transferring me back to Japan," Keiko said suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat. Her words had taken me completely by surprise. I could see my whole world beginning to collapse.

"When are you leaving to go back?", I barely managed to ask.

My eyes were welling up with tears. I couldn't believe this was happening. I pinched myself to see if it was a dream.

"At the end of this month, on the 30th my plane leaves for Tokyo."

I couldn't hold the tears back and I sobbed uncontrollably. Keiko turned to face me. She kissed my face and tears, putting her arms around me. I could hear her crying, too.

"I don't want to leave you," she weeped.

"Then don't leave. You can quit your job and find another."

"But I have only a temporary work visa. I must return to Japan before I could get another. And before that I would have to find someone to hire me."

"Then stay here with me anyway. I could make enough for both of us. I would support you."

"But that would not be honest. It would be illegal. And besides, I have a career that I want to continue with. If I do not return to Japan, I would lose face with my family and company. As much as I want us never to part from each other, I have to honor my committment."

"Yes, I know you're right. It's just that I'm so sad to lose you. I've waited my whole life for you, and now that I found you, you're gone from me."

"I feel the same about you. You are the most exciting and wonderful man I have ever met. I always want to be with you."

"Maybe I can come to Japan with you?"

"Maybe you could for a while, but then you would have to leave unless you had a work visa, and those are not easy to get. No, I think I should go back to Japan by myself. I need to take care of my family issues."

"I'll write you every day, Keiko. I will."

Keiko kissed me again and again. We both cried ourselves to sleep that night.

The next night after work, Keiko didn't seem like the same person anymore. She seemed to be pushing herself away from me. We were breaking up and it was crushing me. I think it was having a devastating effect on her, too, and pushing me away was her defense mechanism to lessen the effects.

We ate dinner fully clothed, and afterwards she said she had to start packing. I offered to help her, but she said she'd rather do it alone. So I reluctantly went back to my place.

For the next two weeks, Keiko said she didn't want to see me, that it would be too sad for both of us if we tried to be together like we were before. She said we needed to make a clean break, that to try to keep our relationship going by long distance would just make us frustrated, and that when she left I shouldn't try to find her or contact her. It would be too difficult for both of us.

I ate dinner by myself, sitting in the dark afterwards, crying myself stupid. I had no interest in anything. Every time I looked at my skates or my g-string, I got an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I was useless at work and it really showed up in the quality of my output. My boss called me into his office, reprimanding me for my less than stellar performance. I told him I had some personal problems, and he told me that that was unfortunate, but that I had a job to do, and if I couldn't or wouldn't do it, then he would have no option but to let me go. Then he suggested that I take a few days of vacation and come back when I'd solved my problems. So I did that, take the vacation I mean.

But all I did was sit in my dark apartment, doing nothing, not interested in anything.

I didn't see Keiko at all for those two weeks before she left. I tried to call her, but she never picked up. When I went to see if she was home, she wouldn't answer the door, even though I could hear her in there or could see lights under the door.

I waited for her in the hall one evening after work, and when she came home she said she was sorry, but she had some things to do, quickly going into her apartment, closing the door behind her without looking at me.

So I gave up trying to see her. I tried to resign myself to the fact that it was over between us, that she never loved me, that our time together was nice, but that all good things sooner or later come to an end. But it was a difficult time for me. I was entirely in love with her, and it would take a long, long time to get over it.

On the night of the 29th, I was sitting in the dark in my apartment. I had just eaten another cold dinner by myself. I was trying to talk myself into doing something instead of just sitting there feeling sorry for myself and longing for Keiko.

I thought about going skating, but that would have too many memories. I thought about going to a concert, but it would remind me of Keiko too much. In fact, anything I thought about doing would remind me of her.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I thought about not answering it. I really didn't want to see anyone. But I forced myself to get up thinking maybe it would help me to get going with a life again.

I was surprised to see Keiko standing there when I opened the door. Her face was stained with tears and she looked aprehensive, as if I would shut the door in her face.

"I'm sorry," she said, breaking into a volley of tears.

I reached out to touch her shoulder, and she threw her arms around my neck. I could feel the wetness of her tears as she sobbed into my neck. I pulled her inside and shut the door.

"Beautiful Keiko," I whispered. "We'll be OK."

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she cried over and over.

"I'm not so good at this," she said eventually. "I didn't know how to handle it so I pushed you away. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

I forgot about my own misery. My poor, beautiful Keiko had had quite a bit of misery of her own, probably crying herself to sleep as I had been.

"We'll survive. But I'll always remember you. Maybe you'll think about me sometime, too," I said, almost believing what I was saying.

"Yes, I will always remember you - always!"

She threw her arms around my neck again, crying into my shoulder. I kissed her hair and her forehead.

"It'll be OK, sweetheart. I'll always love you."

Keiko raised her head up and looked at me with those lovely eyes, tears streaming down. I kissed her tears, her cheeks, and her nose. She raised her head a little more and our lips met. We kissed with all the passion as we ever did, mouths open, tongues exploring.

I don't know quite how it happened, but we started taking each other's clothes off, not stopping until we were standing there in the entry way, totally naked touching each other everywhere. I pulled her into the bedroom.

There was an intensity to our play, but somehow it didn't feel quite right. Keiko sucked my penis in a way that seemed unlike her, almost as if we had just met and she was unsure what to do with a new partner. And when I tongued her vagina, her hips writhed in a new way. As if she was reluctantly giving in. She pushed me away before I could bring her to orgasm.

I looked into Keiko's eyes and I saw the look of apology and sorrow.

"Beautiful Keiko, don't be sad. The last several months have been the best months of my life. Let's enjoy one final night together. Be mine for one more night."

Tears came from her eyes again, but this time I saw the playful eyes and beguiling smile of the Keiko I had known over the past few months, the Keiko I wanted to remember forever.

She pushed me back onto the bed and took my penis into her mouth, her tongue once again working its magic. I pulled her legs around so her beautiful, hairless vagina was directly over my mouth, then I tongued and teethed her, just how I knew she liked it.

We were close to coming when she suddenly stopped and turned around to straddle my hips. I could feel the wetness of her vaginal lips on the shaft of my penis as she slid forwards and back on it as it lay on my abdomen.

Keiko stared into my eyes with a look of more passion than I had ever seen. She reached down between her legs and rubbed the head of my penis on her labia, coating it with her vaginal fluids. Then she positioned the head at the entrance to her hole and pushed down until just the head was in her.

I could feel how hot her vagina was as she paused there for a moment. Then with that same look of great passion, she pushed down until I was completely inside of her.

We stared into each other's eyes as she moved up and down on my throbbing penis. It felt so warm and wonderful inside her.

"Oh, Keiko, you've saved the best for last. You feel so good inside. I always knew it would be like heaven itself."

"You talk too much," Keiko said, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip.

She smiled broadly as she worked herself up and down on me. The feeling was exquisite. She was so wet inside and her juices dripped down the sides of my penis, around my balls, staining the bed beneath me.

I reached up and pinched her hardened nipples. Keiko cried out in passion.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside of me."

With one hand, I reached between her legs and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb. Keiko jumped at my touch, writhing side to side and up and down as I massaged her swollen nub.

She reached behind her and cupped my balls in her hand, gently massaging them. Keiko bent over and we kissed messily, saliva smearing, tongues licking each other's face and mouth.

My penis starting enlarging, and I knew my orgasm was not far away. Keiko noticed it, too, as she always did.

"Will you come inside of me, my love? Will you fill me up with your sperm?"

"Oh, yes, Keiko, yes, I will!"

I could feel the head of my penis bounce against her cervix each time she came down to the bottom of her stroke. The sensation was too much to control, and I felt myself giving in to my impending orgasm.

I could feel Keiko's vaginal muscles tighten the way they always did when she was trying to delay her orgasm.

"Can you come with me, beautiful Keiko? I'm about to come, I can't hold back any more."

Keiko vaginal contractions quickened and I knew the answer before she said it.

"I'm coming, too, darling. Please come in me now, please now, oh god, oh god!"

Keiko cried out loudly. "Oh my love, oh god, oh, oooooo."

Her entire body shuddered as she came on top of me. My penis was soaked with her fluids. I felt the final surge as the column of sperm rushed up the shaft of my penis.

"Oh, oh, oh," I could only gasp as I shot my first burst of come into her.

Jet after jet of come ejaculated into my Keiko's beautiful vagina. The feeling was so wonderful. I never wanted it to stop.

"I can feel it, I can feel it," Keiko cried. "It's so hot. It feels so good! Please fill me up!"

Keiko continued to pump up and down on me until we had no more come in either of us. Totally drained, Keiko collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.

Her breasts were crushed on my chest as she laid there. I could feel her vagina still pulsing on my penis as it oozed its final drops and began to get soft.

"Oh my god," Keiko said. "It was so wonderful. I could feel you coming in me. It really pushed me over the edge. I have never come that much before!"

Keiko kissed me almost savagely, a wild look in her eyes that I'd never seen until then.

"You are my inspiration, Keiko. You feel so good inside, my love. I love the way your vagina feels on my penis. But then, I love everything about your vagina."

Keiko got up off of me, our mingled syrup slurping out of her all over me, rolling down my side onto the bed. Keiko laid down next to me, putting her head on my chest.

"Wow, you came a lot in me! I could feel the hot splashes as they hit inside. It was so wonderful."

We laid there for a while, not moving or talking, just enjoying the post-coital feeling.

"I never knew it would be so beautiful," Keiko said at last, tears starting to well in her eyes. "What was I waiting for?"

"You needed to wait until it felt right to you. Don't question it. Just enjoy it."

Keiko nuzzled her face deeper into my chest. I could feel her warm tears as they dripped on me. I stroked her hair and cheek. The familiar aroma of her hair wafted up to my nose.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, it was after midnight. I still had my arm around Keiko and she was breathing deeply. I looked at her perfect body in the dim light coming in through the window. I would never find such a woman again in my life, I thought as I looked at her for possibly the last time.

Keiko stirred and moved her hand down to my abdomen. I knew she had awakened when I felt her fingers begin to bury themselves in my pubic hair, rubbing me and moving down towards the base of my penis. When her massaging moved down onto the shaft of my penis, I quickly became erect.

Keiko's hand expertly brought me to full erection. She played with the head, thumbing the hole on the tip. I stroked her shoulder, then moved down to touch one of her perfect breasts, finding the nipple and tweaking it to hardness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.