Crowded House
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by Ray1031

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother and Kids move in with single 'adopted' older brother when life's problems hit them them like a steam roller.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Seven in the morning found me working on my second cup of coffee. It had been a bad night.

With Debbie mad at me, not only was there no sex before we slept... or rather before she slept. Debbie had tossed and turned all night, seeming to have one bad dream after another she had moaned and jerked fitfully in her sleep. I'd tried to hold and comfort her. Spoken soft words to soothe her, but to no avail. All my efforts achieved were two punches in the ribs and a kick in the shins as she twitched and tossed.

The twins had been up most of the night as well, playing with their new television and VCR, planning for and anticipating today's party. At one-thirty they'd rather noisily made popcorn. It was after three when they had finally gone to bed.

It was three when I gave it up and moved from the bed to the living room sofa to sleep.

My internal alarm had wakened me at six-thirty, same as always, and I was up for the day. I'd opened a package of cookies (Keebler Deluxe Grahams) with my first cup of coffee, munching and sipping as I thought some things through and came to a decision or two. It was as I finished my second cup and reached for another cookie that I realized I'd eaten half the package already. Pushing them away I decided there was no time like the present.

Taking another coffee mug from the cabinet I filled both and went to the bedroom, placing them on my night stand. I crawled onto the bed and straddled Debbie's sleeping form. She'd obviously continued tossing after I left the bed as her legs were tightly twined and wrapped in the bedding while her upper body was mostly bare.

I woke her gently and she stretched lazily before reaching for my neck and pulling herself up for a kiss. "I like waking up this way," she said with a smile before lightly slapping at my chest. "But aren't I supposed to be mad at you? No fair!"

I crawled off and stood beside the bed reaching for the cups of coffee. "You can be mad again in an hour if you wish, but we need to talk before the twins wake up. Here's a cup of coffee, get up and follow me to my office, please. There are things there I want to show you as we talk."

Debbie untangled her self from the blankets and reached for the mug of coffee as she slid from the bed. Expecting she'd want to dress I headed for my office and entered, going to my file cabinet to retrieve some ledgers I kept there. When I turned I found Debbie standing naked in the center of the room, calmly sipping her coffee and waiting. I pulled my desk chair out and waved her to it before closing the door and retrieving a folding chair from behind it for me to use. Debbie was sitting with her feet before her in the chair, her arms around her legs and her chin resting on her knees. I sat myself before her and laid the ledger books on the corner of the desk beside her coffee mug.

"Cold?"

"Not at all."

"You didn't sleep well last night."

"Bad dreams."

"Care to talk about them?"

"Not yet. Not yet with you. Maybe later... maybe someday."

"I need to understand some things Debbie. Because of that, I have a few questions for you. Your answers will make it easier for me to decide about some plans I have been trying to decide if I should make and I will know whether I should show you some things you may need to know. Do you want some time to wake up more before we start, or should we just get to it?"

"Shoot. I'm as awake as I'm going to get, though I may want a refill on this coffee in a few minutes."

"Okay. we'll get right to it. Are you thinking about moving out?"

"What?"

"I know it's only been weeks since you moved in, not quite two months yet. When you moved in, you said it was only temporary - until you could afford another place. I told you then that you and your family are welcome to stay as long as you wished. You insisted it would be temporary. A few weeks ago, we began sharing the same bed and you professed your love for me, saying you would always be mine alone. Yet, you become upset if I spend any money on you or the children and I see you always checking the homes for sale and rental listings in the daily paper. I need to know if you are planning to move out."

"You changed the question. You first asked if I 'think' about moving out, now you need to know if I am 'planning' to move out. In answer to your first question, yes. I 'think' about it every day. I think about it every day because from day to day I am not always sure how you feel about us and our being here. You remind me of my Grandfather. Did you know he was full blooded Cree Indian? I never knew what he was thinking unless he told me. You could never read anything in his face and he wasn't a demonstrative person. You are like that. I can't tell what you are thinking or feeling by your expression or actions. One second I know you want us here and don't want us to ever leave and everything is sweet and lovely in the world. The next second, it's like you don't even know that any of us exist and I don't know if we are really welcome or not. I can't explain it any better than that." She took up her coffee mug, her hand shaking so badly she had to hold it in both hands as she sipped from it.

Answering my question was obviously costing her emotionally, it was there... in the shaking of her hands and a slight look of fear in her eyes... yet she continued, "But, to answer both questions, Yes - I think about having to move every day and I try to always know what is available in case we must. But no, I am not planning to leave unless you wish us to. I've been afraid to ask 'that' question since you have said you would never marry me. Do you want us to leave?"

"I do not! Look, I may have a few small worries about our current situation, but nothing that makes me wish any of you were elsewhere. I think I may have phrased a couple of things I said wrong before, so let me change them now. You and your family are welcome here until Hell freezes over and Christ makes his second return in a thunderclap and a chorus of angels. You are welcome here until our sun goes nova and destroys the planet. If you ever leave I will have to sell the house because I won't want to live alone with the memories we will have made here." Debbie was smiling broadly now and fidgeting in her seat, like she was sitting on a nest of fire ants.

"As for the 'never marry' thing, bad choice of words. I learned a long time ago that I should never say never about anything. But, if we do ever marry, it will only be after a long time living together. The twins are likely to marry before we do, but don't ever count it out. I just want to 'know' before we take that step. I have never been married, and I am very set in my ways, many of them at least, and I want to know that we won't be making another mistake for each other by rushing into anything. We may marry someday, we may not. But we will be a few years getting there from here. Better?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.