Crowded House
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Ray1031

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and Kids move in with single 'adopted' older brother when life's problems hit them them like a steam roller.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I drew my first cup of coffee for the morning and took a pen and pad of paper to the table with me. I headed the page "House Addition", read what I had written and put the pen down beside the pad.

It had been only a week since Debbie and I had our first truly sexual experience together found myself suddenly thinking of how much my life had changed in the last few weeks. After that first night, there had been no pretenses; no hiding things or sneaking from room to room so her daughter's wouldn't find out. I had simply started sleeping in the room with Debbie and Susan. Because of the sizes of the rooms and the small closets, I had left my clothing and dressers where they were. With the routine we had fallen into, it made the mornings much easier.

Since that night, things had begun falling into a routine around the house. I arrive home some time between six and nine in the evenings. If I am home by six-thirty, we will all eat together. If not, Debbie and the twins eat without me. When I come in late, I find a plate prepared for me in the refrigerator and I put it into the microwave to warm as I wash up. While I am doing this, the girls will all assemble a setting for me at the table. Glass of milk, bread and butter, utensils and napkin. I normally also find my plate on the table by the time I return.

As I sit to eat, Susan will be in her playpen, in a corner behind the table, Rachel will be on my left, Hannah on my right and Debbie across the table from me. They will each take turns telling me about their day as I eat. I will talk a little about this customer or that, or something cute that happened during the day but seldom about the work itself. After, we all move to the living room to watch television or play a game.

At some point between nine and ten, Susan will demand her feeding, now usually a repeat of that first night in the recliner. Debbie and I will be cuddled together, watching something on the television or talking. Rachel, Hannah and Susan will be on the couch watching or playing together. When Susan wants her food, Rachel or Hannah will bring her to us, Debbie will position her and bare a teat. The twins then take their showers and get ready for bed, each in their turn coming for a hug and kiss goodnight.

After Susan has been fed, burped, and eventually falls asleep, Debbie or I carry her to the crib, then we migrate to the couch and begin necking and horsing around. After a time we shower together and I spend fifteen minutes rubbing cocoa butter into her stomach, thighs, buttocks and hips, sides and back. She's at the beginning of her fourth month of pregnancy, and tiny as she is, the swelling is already showing. More than the necking and horseplay, more than the joint shower, this massage and moisturizing rub seem to make her horny to no end.

Our first night of sex had been all her; everything we had done was of her choice and choosing. The second night had been mostly mine and she was pleasantly surprised to learn that I enjoy giving oral sex to a woman as much, if not more, than she enjoys giving oral sex to a man. I simply love the taste, I always have. For me, no act of love making is complete without it. Twice, since that time, we've had nights where there was only oral sex, both of us reaching orgasm more than once. (I've always envied a woman's ability to come repeatedly in succession, back to back, to back, to back, with nary a break between. Climbing the mountain higher and higher with each successive climax until reaching the top and a truly mind numbing peak is attained.)

Sex is usually ended by Susan demanding to be changed. We clean and change her, clean ourselves and retire to sleep. This is always just before or after midnight.

Between two and three in the morning, Susan will want feeding again, Debbie will rise and take her to the living room to feed her. When the baby stirs and Debbie moves, I awaken and doze lightly until they return. After the feeding, Debbie always brings Susan to bed with us, placing her on my chest and stomach to sleep. She seems to enjoy the rhythmic rise and fall as I breath, my left hand on Susan's back so she can't roll off in her sleep. My right shoulder Debbie uses as a pillow.

Between four-thirty and five-thirty, Susan will always awaken me by filling her diaper and wetting my chest with any excess dampness. That is my cue, I carry her to the living room, clean and change her, rock her back to sleep and return her to her crib closing the door as I leave the room. Starting the coffee pot, I take my morning shower and dress for the day before sitting for my first cup.

Which was where I now found myself. There was no longer any talk or pretense of Debbie and her family moving out. I had relocated my double bed to the twin's room and they each now had their own bed. Though there had at first been a fight over who would sleep in 'my' bed, this argument was settled by a game of Yahtzee with the bed going to the winner.

Now, here I sit, considering the future a bit and an expansion for the house. More bedrooms, a bath and a redesign of the driveway adding additional parking space. As it now stands, the driveway is crowded. What with Ford my work van, Chevy Mini-van and Yamaha motorcycle plus Debbie's big four-by-four Ford Expedition, parking is already at a premium. I'm currently considering a forty foot addition onto the back of the house, expanding the drive and paving the area beside the new addition for parking. Although they don't have their own cars now, it won't be long before the twins will also have cars.

It was almost six and I was thinking of returning to the bedroom to wake Debbie for a little morning frolic when Rachel came out of her bedroom and headed for the bathroom. So much for morning frolics. It was only thirty minutes until their alarms would sound anyway, so I knew Rachel would stay up.

When she came back to the kitchen, Rachel poured herself a cup of coffee and refreshed mine without asking. Then set about getting out cereal and milk for her breakfast. Raising an eyebrow to me as she reached for the bowls, she frowned when I shook my head. One small on-going squabble I am having with all three of these women is because I don't eat breakfast, they think it's unhealthy.

Rachel is dressed in her normal thong panties and a muscle T-shirt. Where the shirt is normally molded to her body, this morning it hangs loosely, and as she moves, providing minute glimpses of her breasts as they swing braless beneath it. It's also covering her hips and buttocks, which her normal shirts do not do.

"Are you wearing one of my T's, Rachel?"

Blushing four shades of crimson she answered, "Yeah. I forgot it's my turn to do laundry, and mine are all dirty. I borrowed one of yours after my shower last night. Is that okay?"

"The normal time to ask if something is OK, is before you take it. But, yes... it's fine. Just be a little more careful how you're moving, please. It's large enough on you that things don't stay covered properly."

Reaching up with her left hand, she momentarily uncovered her right breast and stuck her tongue out at me before covering it again.

"Rachel!"

"What? It's just you, Uncle Doug. I don't mind if you see me."

I started to say something, then thought better of it. It would either start a fight and hurt her, or result in more flashing and a confession I already felt she wanted to make. One that I wasn't yet ready to deal with. I hadn't yet figured a way to tell Debbie of my suspicions either, but knew that discussion would have to come; and soon.

We sat in silence for the fifteen minutes it took her to eat. The only sound coming from the morning news on the small kitchen television and the soft clinking of her spoon on the bowl as she ate. Once done, she rinsed the bowl and brought the coffee pot to the table to refill our cups.

"Uncle Doug, can I ask you a favor? Mama says we shouldn't ask; you've already done so much for us. But this is something important to Hannah and I, so I have to try."

"What do you need?"

"Do you know what Monday is?"

"Yes, it's Memorial Day. Why?"

"It's also our birthday. Hannah and I would like to have a party Sunday night, to celebrate."

"What kind of party? How many guests?" 'Mental note, ' I told myself. 'Gifts! Also that means Debbie's birthday is Thursday... plan something special - just her and I.'

"We wanted to have a combination birthday/pajama party with a sleep-over. There would be Hannah and I plus five or six of our girlfriends. No boys."

"Alcohol or drugs?"

"No alcohol, one of the girls might bring a joint, but nothing stronger. None of our group ever uses anything stronger than that, and even grass is a rare thing for us. Only for special occasions."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.