Neat Summer! - Cover

Neat Summer!

by Jordan

Copyright© 2001 by Jordan

Erotica Sex Story: teen boy is seduced by old neighbour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   .

Softly the rays of the early morning sun woke John from a deep sleap. It was midsummer and he was in the middle of a school holiday so he didn't have to hurry waking up.

Instead he clearly remembered his erotic dream which left him with a hardon in his pyamas.

His body was still under the influence of the sexual energy and he closed his eyes again to fully enjoy this feeling while gently stroking his young manhood over his pyamas

It promised to be a warm and sunny day and John decided te get out of bed. He pulled away the curtain and opened the garden door. He was very satisfied with his room; it had the privacy he needed because his parents slept on the topfloor of the house and therefore he could hear it if somebody wanted to come downstairs to see him.

Many times instead of going out, John would just sit in the garden watching the women walk by while fantasizing about their bodies. It wasn't hard to do because in summertime they would hardly wear anything. He had a special preference for older women, women who could be his grandmother. They always made him extra hard because with no exception they had those nice big tits. He thought is was so decadent that he coundn't help always watching people's grannie's tits when he walked in the streets. Sometimes they would catch him watching and just ignore it, but sometimes they would smile at him as if to say: yes dear, i want to you to fuck me too.

John walked to his bathroom and started his shower. It had been a warm night and his sex dream had made it an even sweatier one than normal. He stripped naked and looked at his cock. In his relaxed state it was normal sized but in full erection he was sure it was much bigger than his class mate's and yes, even bigger than a lot of mature men's.

As he stept in the flow of water he could feel the stream hitting his cock and saw it get bigger and bigger once again. Until it proudly stood firm pulsating and pointing in the air. His cock head was big and a healty red/purple. Eventueally he got out of the shower and dried himself off. As he got back inhis room he saw a big moving truck pull up right in front of the garden next door. The house had been empty for two months and it looked like it was soon to be occupied again. Still naked he saw the couple who would be moving in: it was an elderly couple. The man was in a wheelchair and looked very needy. But all John's attention was focussed at the women. It was the same women who walked by the garden just two days before. She was about fifty- five, fullbodied but not fat and with medium long, grayblond and slihgtly curled hair. She obviously still took a great deal of pride in her appearance because she was wearing make up with sensual red lipstick and her clothes were light and modern. She wore black medium heeled shoes. As she passed by John could clearly see her laced bra under her white shirt which created a deliciuosly big clevage for him to masturbate to. John who was already hard from staring at several tits but got even harder because of that horny sight and he knew it had to show. John was so focussed on her tits that when he finally looked up at her face, he thought he saw a feint smile.

And there she was again. John couln't believe his luck. This would mean that he had years of highly sensual days to look forward to. Even if looking was all he did. "I mean right in the next garden in summer!", he tought. Unknowinly his hand had slipt down and had started his still hard cock. Watching her big tits sway as she walk towards her garden. With the other hands Jon closed the garden door a bit until nobody could see him masturbating. Then the thougt crossed his mind "what if she could see me...and she liked it?".

So gently he pushed the door a little bit open and still a little bit more until he was sure that if she suddenly looked a little bit more to the left she would see him stroking his big cock.

This idea got Jon so excited that he could feel his his crotch contract up to the point that horny feeling couldt be held back any longer and then he massaged and stroked to make himself cum even harder. Jon sprayed waves of cum in the garden, his eyes intensely staring at the old lady's tits.

The next morning Jon was much quicker at getting out of bed than usual. He hoped he would see his sexy neighbour again so he could shoot out his wad again but only now with the garden door much more open. The chance of being seen by his new neighbour while he was jurking off had excited him yesterday. And now he couldn't get this thought out of his mind.

But today she wasn't there and so jon cleaned himself from the feint smell of his cum and went upstairs where his mother already started the daily routine. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and his mother opened the door. Jon right away got excited when he saw who it was. His neighbour came to introduce herself, her name was Rose and she and John's mum started to talk about how nice the neighbourhood was.

This gave John the chance to check her out; this time she was wearing a light, tight slimming sweater that accentuated the fullness of her tits. And although it was still early, her face was perfectly made up. John was especially partial to her perfectly red lips. Suddenly he heard his mother say "and this is my son Jonathan". Jon stood up, still in his pyamas, and noticed that the bulge of his hardon could be seen through his pants. He desperately hoped that his mother woudn't see it although his mother had her back to him. Rose however had a clear view of his cock if she looked down. As jon walked up to her he couldn't help looking down at her chest instead of her eyes. When he finally looked in her eyes Jon could just see Rose's eyes looking up a little from their downwards position so that their eyes could meet. "It's very nice to meet you Mrs...". "Rose, it's Rose", she said to jon. "Jon, I wander if you could help me rearranging some furniture later on. You look like a strong young man".

"Of course Rose, I'll be over in an hour if that's ok with you". "Perfect" said Rose "see you then". "And don't worry, I'll make it worth your while".

"I'll make it worth your while", Jon thought, " what did she mean by that ?" "Did I really see her looking at my crotch or had I imagined it?" He continued dressing to go over to Rose's and arranged his half stiff cock so that it wouldn't fall down his pants by the strength of his erection. It was very hard to walk that way and you could forget about conceiling it.

As Rose opened the door Jon could see that she had changed once more. This time she was wearing a two-strapped quarter-cut outfit so that Jon could make out the crack between her tits. Rose showed Jon in and they started to talk. "So Jon, how do you feel about me moving in right next door to you. I bet you would rather have someone your own age as a next door neighbour". "Oh no", said Jon maybe al little too enthusiasticly, "I'm very happy with you.

"How old are you Jon" asked Rose "Sixteen" said Jon. Then I bet you already have a girlfriend.

"No, not yet" Jon replied. "What!", Rose cried out, "a handsome boy like you? "Well then, we're just going to have to do something about that, don't we?".

As she turned Jon could make out her profile; her stomack was still very flat for somebody her age Her ass was nicely packed in het yellow polyester pants and she had nice feet which Jon could see through her open summer shoes.

"Well, let's get started then ",said Rose. Could you help me move the sofa to the other side of the room? "Sure" and they both bent down and started pushingto push. As Jon look at Rose he saw her tits hanging loosely in her shirt and wiggling with every push. Jon wanted to take them in his mouth so bad that he forgot wat he was doing and almost tripped over his own feet. Keep your mind at the job jon!" smiled Rose "we'll have plenty of time to rest later".

"Oh there is that smile again", Jon thought, " I don't know exactly what she means by it but it makes me so fucking hot".

"Ok that's that; now, I want to hang this painting but I'm going to need your help I'm afraid because it's quite big". "I know someting else that's quite big too", Jon thought.

Now you come stand behind me and help me support it's weight while I'm trying to hang it.

Yes ma'm" and Jon came up behind her and he saw his chance. Jon moved in closer and closer until his whole body was in contact with Rose's. He could smell the soft scent of her perfume going up his nose and he started to feel his erection coming up. His hands which could easily hold up the painting somehow were not strong enough today, prolonging this wonderful moment. Jon's cock now was fully erect and he started gently rubbing it against Rose's ass. He moved it gently from side to side and to his surprise he could feel Rose's ass slightly pushing back towards his cock. In return Jon gently started making up and down fucking movents while he put his head aside her head but still only looking at the painting.

Rose was very cool pretending nothing was happening, she still tried to hang the painting.

Jon's movents became stronger as his cock was now fully toching Rose's sweet ass but his movements were still narrow and did not cover more than one inch because he was still unsure of the situation. Jon grined and grined as he could feel his orgasm coming up. His controlled breathing in Rose's ear could for the most part cover up his climaxing body... Almost but not fully. As Jon shot his load in his pants he knew Rose would feel it too and responded by pushing her ass just a little bit further against Jon's pumping cock. Jon had his orgasm while feeling the warmth of his older neighbour's body. "Well, I think we're done here don't you, Jon?", and Rose smiled a distinctive smile. "Yes i think so", Jon said a little out of breath.

"I'm going to do some grocery shopping now, thank you very much for your help Jon". O no problem Rose". And she showed Jon out, prentending that nothing had happened. As Jon walked towards his front door he looked down at his crotch and saw a big dark spot. Had Rose looked down too?

The next day Jon still had trouble believing what had happened between him and his new neighbour. But his cum filled underwear had proven it clearly. All day he waited to see her but unfortunately Rose was nowhere to ne seen. In the end Jon got together wit a couple of friends in order to get his mind out of the gutter. He stayed out as long as he could and came home at midnight. He looked at Rose's window and didn't see any lights. He thought "well at least I can get a good night sleep".

Jon woke up quite late the next morning, the sun was already shining very bright and judging by the temperature it could be midday. He got up pulled away the curtains and opened the garden door. And there she was again, she was sunbathing in a yellow bikini and had already rubbed oil on her body so it was very shiny. When Rose saw him, she smiled and very casually checked out his naked upperbody. Then she got back at reading her magazine and Jon started walking backwards to his bed never taking his eye of Rose's lucious body through his open door. He sat on his bed and had a clear view of her front body. He could see the dark shadow of Rose's pussy hair through her panties and started rubbing his alreadty half stiff cock. He pulled it out of his pyama's so that maybe if she looked in his room she could see him playing with his hard cock. He was very nervous but this thought made him so hot he secretly hoped that she would. Rose' s head started to look around and John could see it moving in the direction of his room. And there it was, their eyes met and he saw her looking down right at his cock. Jon was still masaging it and there was no way she could have missed seeing it.

Then Rose looked up again and gave Jon a lovely smile. That was the sign Jon had been waiting for. He stood up and started to masturbate in full sight of Rose. He pulled his forskin back and forth and tickled his balls making his cock jump up and fall down. Meanwhile Rose kept looking down and enjoyed the show this young boy gave her. Jon could see her nipples getting hard until there was no mistaking. She also opened her legs a little in order to show her approval. Jon was now beginning to climax as he looked at Rose's covered but reaveling body. As his cum started to pump out he unvoluntarily made thrusting hipmovents as he imagened really fucking Rose. His cum pumped out so hard, that although John was still standing in his room, it landed all the way on the garden grass. Jon pumped, pulled and thrusted untill the last of it flowed down his fingers. He saw Rose giving him her sexy smile again and this time it was followed by a little kiss in his direction. Then she looked down at Jon's cum, still white in the green grass, and got back to reading her magazine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.