Shock - Cover

Shock

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Chapter 9: Revelations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Revelations - A violent accident leaves Daniel in a coma - a coma from which he recovers only to find himself gifted with powers undreamt of, powers that soon put him into a situation he is ill prepared to handle.<br> <i>This is tale that is vastly different from the norm. The codes are an extremely vague indication by design so don't assume anything. Read the content warning to get a better idea.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Caution  

DANIEL AWOKE TO a coppery taste and a numbing pain, his brain throbbing angrily in his skull and feeling like it had been pulled out and stuffed back in the wrong way up. Confused and disorientated, it was a few minutes before his memory sullenly agreed to talk to him and he remembered what had happened. Panic suddenly gripped him, but it was soon replaced by relief as a swift inspection showed that his shield was intact. It was still in the same deadly shape he had changed it to before falling unconscious; a brief moment of concentration later and the porcupine in his head melted down to the smooth, pearly grey of normality. Instantly the pain sharpened as sounds began to drift into his abused brain, hammering like woodpeckers against his skull.

"... wake up! No, no. I managed to get clear."

A moment of agonized indecision gripped him through the pain as he juggled the pros and cons of having another go at amateur mental mechanics. The painful migraine finally prevailed and, consoling himself with the fact that he had suffered no ill effects since waking up at the clinic, he set about nullifying the pain and healing any injuries.

"Thanks. Uhuh. Why? Oh! Uh, no, his eyes look okay. A bit red, is that normal? Oh. Okay."

It was surprisingly easy. A quick investigation revealed a nasty bruise on his scalp together with a stressed ligament between his shoulder blades; a simple rerouting of the signals going through his cortex and brainstem was all that was necessary to boost the rate of repair.

"Just a headache. Nah. Yeah."

The process was fascinating, the way the glowing strands pulsed with each instruction received and sent. Sitting inside his cortex reminded him of the end scene in the Lawnmower Man - the entirety of his brain was laid out before him as hundreds of doors that opened to an immense hierarchy of branches and offshoots leading to every single cell in his body.

"I don't think so. How do I check?"

Listening to the disjointed conversation going on outside his head finally made him realize that he needed to wake up and face reality, so he reluctantly forced himself away from the mesmerizing sight and performed a final check.

"Oh. Hang on then... nope. Nothing."

Assured that everything was alright and that the repairs were still going according to plan, he decided to open his eyes. Chaz was bending over him, giving him an extremely good view of her cleavage.

"Hey, nice view!" he said most charmingly.

"Shit!" Chaz yelped as she jerked back, legs akimbo and with one hand supporting her from the seat. Holding a mobile phone to her ear with her free hand, she stared wide eyed at Daniel and gaped as she rearranged her limbs more comfortably, a brief flash of white making his heart skip a beat. Then she held up her hand and motioned Daniel to wait. "What? Oh, no! He's just woken up. He scared the crap out of me! Yeah, sure. Hang on." She offered the phone to him. "Are you okay? It's Elaine, she wants to talk to you."

Daniel nodded as he took it and watched her settle back in the seat, brushing her hair back with her hands. "Hello?"

"Dan? What happened? Chaz said you had some kind of fit." Elaine's voice was full of worry but calm and collected.

"It wasn't a fit, I just panicked. I wasn't prepared, that's all."

"What do you mean, prepared?"

"I was attacked."

"WHAT!?" said both the girls simultaneously. Chaz's eyes were wide open and staring at him as she gaped.

"Mental attack. Some bastard back there had a go at me."

"You've got to be kidding!" Elaine said.

Daniel waved his hand negatively towards Chaz as she opened her mouth to speak. "No, I'm not. I suppose it was my fault though, I just didn't think."

"Why was it your fault?"

Daniel sighed and leaned back. "I had another go with that distance viewing thing, farsight. Remember?"

"Yes, when you told us about that old man. The thing with the store."

"Yeah, that. Anyway, someone saw me and must have thought I was going to attack them, so they decided to do it first."

Chaz motioned frantically at her wrist and pointed at the phone.

"So, they weren't after you, then?"

"Doubt it. Anyway, I'd better hang up. I'll talk to you later on, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Can you put Chaz back on?"

"Right." Daniel handed the phone back to Chaz. "She wants to speak to you again."

"Yeah?" Chaz said after taking the phone. "Oh. Yeah, okay. Nah, don't bother. It's okay now that he's awake. Yeah, okay. Bye." She turned to Daniel, worry mixed with relief showing on her face. "You scared the living shit out of me!"

Daniel grimaced. "Sorry. I didn't mean to, you know."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine! Don't worry. Where are we by the way?" he asked as he looked around.

"Close to the hospital. I was going to take you there but I decided to ring Elaine first."

"Glad you did. But thanks, anyway. Hey, uh, I didn't, like, accidentally hit you or anything did I?" he asked anxiously as he peered at her.

Chaz grimaced and sighed. "You just surprised me. You did knock me with your elbow but I - "

"I WHAT?" he almost yelled. "Where?"

"Oh, it's nothing! Honestly!" She pulled back her hair and showed him a small bruise below her temple.

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry, Chaz! Come here, let me have a look." He leaned over and pulled her towards him, then peered closely at her bruise. "It doesn't look bad. How do you feel though?"

"I'm okay! Geez, you'd think I was made of china or something! I don't break that easily you know!"

"I'm sorry! I was just worried, you know?"

"Yeah, thanks. I didn't mean to yell."

Daniel smiled at her. "We'd better get back. Want me to drive?"

She looked up and grinned. "You driven a porsche before?"

"No, why?"

"Then I'll drive, thank you very much. Strap in."

A solid hour of rerouted traffic and dodging around the occasional posse of nervous police officers later, they arrived at Daniel's apartment building. Leaving the car, Daniel groaned as he saw the external bodywork - deep scratches by the dozen that showed the bright metal underneath and a number of dents both large and small covered the side around the door frame.

"Aw, shit!" Chaz exclaimed in her distress as she circled the car to view the damage.

"God, I'm so sorry Chaz. That's going to cost."

"Aw, shit!" she repeated, her voice rising an octave as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Look, I'll pay for it. It's my fault you were anywhere near the place anyway."

Chaz shook her head and sighed miserably. "It's okay, I'm not really that bothered about the money. It's just that it'll take ages!"

"Chaz, I insist. You pulled me out of the shit back there and I owe you for that."

She paused in her inspection and peered at him, a slight frown on her face. "Hmm. Nope, I'm paying. You can pay me back some other way."

"Okay, you win. Listen, want to come up and have a coffee or something?"

Her expression unchanged, she paused and nibbled at her lower lip. "Yeah, thanks. That'd be great, Dan."

As they made their way up to his apartment, they began to hear the muffled thumping of loud music being played nearby. Upon reaching his door, it became obvious that someone was inside and was playing with his music system - his wonderful, surround sound music system. A sudden jolt speared through him as he realized that it must be Sally - and that she was early. Thank god! he thought as he fought back the panic that had arisen when he remembered the state he left his apartment in.

The door was unlocked and, with Chaz following close behind, he stepped inside and froze, shocked to the core. The apartment was nearly unrecognizable. For a start, it was spotless. The furniture in the living area had been rearranged in a more tasteful fashion and the floor cleared of all removable items which were now arrayed along the walls, including the table and cushions he had used the previous night. The television and VCR cabinet had been moved to suit the new arrangement and it was clearly no longer subject to the glare that usually resulted from the sunlight streaming in from the now uncovered windows. The drapes were nowhere to be seen, as were the small rugs that usually lived in front of the door.

"Hey, nice place you've got here," Chaz said as she looked around with her eyebrows raised in evident surprise. "Don't know about your collection though." She looked pointedly towards a number of black plastic bags clustered around the doorway.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks." He blushed furiously, thinking how her words would have been vastly different had she entered the apartment that morning. "I arranged to have my place cleaned while I was gone. She's early."

"Oh. Hey, don't suppose you've got a charger I could use for my mobile, do you?"

"Unless it takes a DC jack, no, sorry."

"Damn."

The kitchen space proved to be the same - everything was pristine clean and there was an overpowering smell of detergent in the air. Upon entering the small bedroom however, Daniel stood stock still and gaped, nearly causing Chaz to collide with him. The bedding was gone and Sally, the friendly landlord's daughter that he had known for nigh on four years, was kneeling on the bed facing away from him as she fought with the fresh sheets - the plain white shorts she was wearing had skewed somewhat, giving him an unexpected and profoundly disturbing view of her sweaty assets. He cleared his throat loudly and stared with grim determination at the far wall.

"Uncle Danny!" Sally cried upon seeing him. She leapt off the bed and rushed to give him a hug. Sally's background was something of an enigma. Her small build, deep, dark eyes and elfin features together with the light nougat skin hinted at a vaguely spanish or possibly mexican ancestry - something that was definitely not present in neither Fred nor Elizabeth. As for her womanly assets, Daniel had never noticed until now. Having been introduced to her toned rear by chance, he could not help but notice how her small breasts were enticingly outlined in the baggy, sweat soaked tee shirt. She had really nice legs, too.

"Hey there, Sal." He croaked inanely, holding his arms out straight. A short moment later he began to feel slightly stupid, so he relaxed and hugged her back. "I see you've been busy."

"You can say that again!" she said tartly as she stood with one hand on her hips while the other was drawn across her sweaty brow. She pursed her lips and blew up at her fringe in an attempt to cool down.

Chaz mumbled something incomprehensible behind him.

"Oh, sh... er, sorry. Sal, meet Chaz. Chaz, meet Sal."

"Hi." Sally flushed as she finally noticed Chaz, then walked forward to shake hands with her after a moment of hesitation. "Wow, you're very beautiful, miss Chaz."

"You're gorgeous yourself, girl! Just call me Chaz, please. My, my Danny! You didn't tell us about her." Chaz raised her eyebrows and grinned mischievously. "You must be, what, sixteen?"

Sally blushed. "Almost seventeen."

"You've got great hair, Sally. Can I?" Chaz began to run her silky black hair through her fingers after Sally had nodded to her. "It feels so smooth. Natural too, right? No chemicals?"

Sally nodded and began to fidget with the hem of her shorts.

"Hey, Chaz. Leave the poor girl alone, would you?" Daniel grinned at the flash of animosity that crossed her face.

"Just taking an interest, nothing wrong with that surely. So, Sally, got a boyfriend then?"

"Chaz!" Daniel exclaimed as Sally shook her head firmly.

"Geez, lighten up! Hey, can I borrow your phone? I'd better get the car sorted out and my mobile's dying."

"Yeah, sure. It's on the... hmmm. Sal? Where's the phone?"

Sally slipped past them and pointed vaguely at a distant pile of assorted items. "Should be under the window, next to your CD rack. It's still connected."

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Sally." Chaz made her way in the indicated direction and a short time later Daniel could hear her talking.

"Danny, dad said you 'might' have something for me," Sally said after Chaz was out of earshot, sticking her hand out towards him palm upwards with a determined frown.

"Oh, yeah. That bad, huh?" He pulled out his wallet and started to rummage around inside.

"Just a bit."

"Here you go. You've done a great job here, Sal. Thanks."

"It wasn't... a hundred bucks!" she squealed, then she leapt up to clasp him about the neck and hug him again. "Thanks!"

"Don't tell your dad though. Just tell him I gave you fifty or something. You deserve that money for what you've done here. Actually, here." He handed her a second note.

"Show off!" Chaz yelled from the living room. "Dan, they want to pick up the car. Is it okay if I hang here until Elaine gets off work?"

"Sure!" Daniel yelled back.

"Danny, I can't take this! Two hundred bucks? No way I did enough work for that!"

"And there's no way you meant that, you liar! I know how bad this place was this morning and I think you deserve it."

"Well, okay thanks." She leaned up and pecked him lightly on the cheek. "So is she your new girlfriend? She's very pretty."

"You've already said that, and no. She's just a friend." It was beginning to sound like a litany.

"Whatever. I'd better finish off. I was going to go to the library but then dad told me about you being back. Oh!" She put a hand up to her mouth in self recrimination. "I'm sorry, I forgot! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. Don't worry about it." No need to tell her about the riot, Daniel thought. Or anything else, for that matter. "Anyway, I'll let you get on with it. I'm going to go change out of these clothes."

"Okay. Thanks again, Danny!" With that, she turned her attention back to the bedding and reassumed her previous posture by leaping on top of his very own, single sized bed.

Grimacing and feeling shameful at the fact that effort was needed to tear himself away from the vision that was swaying hypnotically in front of him, Daniel grabbed a clean pair of slacks and rushed to the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Sally had finished with the bedroom, disposed of the black bags and was gone shortly after Daniel had showered, promising to come back the next day to finish off what was left and dropping vaguely hinted threats to do more rearranging. A greying executive had arrived while he was otherwise engaged and had driven away in the battered Porsche; leaving Chaz with a mournful expression and a laminated business card you could break into stores with.

"Dan, I hope you don't mind but I used your phone some more earlier while you were showering." They were sat on the sofa, watching yet another commercial break and drinking occasionally from hot cups coffee, the minimum fuss 'three in one' variety.

"Sure, no problem."

"I called Elaine and asked her to come by your place to pick me up. And I called some friends of mine I was supposed to be meeting tonight. I had to beg off. That's a real downer!"

"Oh, thank you very much!" Daniel faked a hurt expression.

"You know what I mean! Besides, I'm sure I'll have just as much fun here as there." Her lips curled into a mischievous smirk as she sipped at her drink daintily.

Daniel sighed and looked at her. "Chaz, you're really beginning to scare me. Okay. God knows I'm willing, but I need to know why."

Chaz paused and stared at him for a moment before replying. "So you do want me then." She slowly settled back into the sofa and began to mindlessly flip through the channels. "I wasn't sure."

Daniel gaped as he sat forward. "Want you? Christ, Chaz, you're one of the most sexiest women I've ever met! Even the pope would have second thoughts! What on earth made you think I didn't want you?"

"You're the first one I've met that hasn't tried every trick in the book to jump my bones, that's why!" she suddenly retorted, her face slowly deepening in color.

"Chaz, I like you too much to do something like that to you. I know you... okay, I haven't known you long, but I respect you. I just don't know if you're thinking for yourself, or if somehow I affected you with that orgasm last night," Daniel said in a quiet voice.

"Oh. Yeah, that." She chuckled weakly. "I'd almost forgotten about that. Shit, that was wild! But, Dan, you're a nice guy. Okay, that helped. Actually it helped alot towards liking you, but don't worry about it. I've not... how did you put it? I've not turned into a zombie sex slave, you know."

Daniel sat back again. "You've no idea how relieved I am, hearing you say that. Besides, the whole exercise seems somehow pointless considering you're meant to be a lesbian."

Chaz sighed and closed her eyes. "People don't give a damn. Remember what I told about how it was like in high school? Well, everybody knew how I... felt. They just didn't care! Every one of them figured that if they knew what a 'stud' they were, I'd change my mind. I was like a goddamned challenge to them!"

"Kids are like that, Chaz."

"But they're still fucking doing it!" she almost shouted, her face red as anger swelled up within her. "They won't fucking stop!" With tears brimming in her eyes, she put her face in her hands as they both sat there in silence. "I can't stand it!" she whimpered softly after a few moments of quiet sobbing.

"I had no idea. I thought that was all in your past. I'm sorry. Look, don't cry. Come here." Daniel moved over to sit beside her on the sofa and put his arm around her shoulder as she sobbed into her hands. After a while, Daniel tugged at her gently and she relaxed to fall back and curl up beside him, her head on his thigh.

"So why the tease act then?" Daniel asked her after she had calmed down. "I mean, it's a damned strange way to avoid getting hassled."

"What?" she twisted her face around and looked at him quizzically.

He shrugged. "Well, last night. Remember? Just after you came in?"

"Oh." Chaz frowned and turned her head back down. "It's, I dunno. I started doing it before I got out of high school. I suppose..." She suddenly froze and shifted slightly. "What's that?" she said, pointing to the television. Her abandoned channel surfing efforts had stopped on a news station and now there were a string of people gulping like fish as they were interviewed soundlessly. The background setting looked very familiar.

"Where's the remote?" Daniel asked urgently as he stared at the screen.

"Um. Oh, hang on." With a sniff, she propped herself up and grabbed the television remote from where her feet had pushed it, then settled back into place with her head against Daniel's thigh. "It's comfy here." She turned up the volume before he could comment.

"... ike I was stoned, man! Seriously dude, there were BEEPing aliens all over the BEEPing place! It was like, groovy, yeah, but really scary like too, man! Ya shoulda been there, dude, it was, like, totally awesome! Yeah! Alright! BEEPing amaz..."

"... uh, uh, nothing! I, uh, saw, nothing! Oh! Hey! Hey guys! It's me! I'm on TV! Hellooo! Hey! Come back! Where you go..."

"Typical!" Chaz half snorted through her continuing sniffs.

"... ounds crazy I know, but I know what I saw. I swear it was exactly like the one out of the movie Aliens. You know the one? Scared the living BEEP out of me it did, jumping around like that. I just ran as fast as I could. I mean, what would you have done? Have you seen that movie? God, it was like a n..."

"... MAGEDDON IS NIGH! REPENT THY SINS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! And ye, in the hour of darkness shalt the Lord say..."

"Oh, for god's - "

"Shhh!" Daniel hissed. "Look, switch to Fox, will you?"

"... tuned in, reports have been coming in for the past two hours of a massive disturbance in the downtown area. An unconfirmed statement issued by an officer at the scene stated that, early this morning, a small number of DEA agents, only one of whom survived and he remains in critical condition at city general, surrounded and cordoned off the area before storming a suspected drug lab operating behind an electronics store. The officer stated that the lab was being used to manufacture a new hallicig... god I hate that word, hall-u-cin-o-gen-ic drug for distribution throughout the mainland, similar in effect to LSD but nearly undetectable. He further states that at around one o'clock, something, he didn't know what, started a fire within the store and the drug cache was released into the air, affecting everybody in the area with what can only be described as 'nightmarish visions'.

Now, Phil, we haven't been able to locate that officer again yet but to me it's looking like a clear cut case here. How about you?"

"Well, I for one certainly doubt 'aliens' would suddenly show up out of nowhere to scare a bunch of folks and then - "

"Change the channel," Daniel said quietly. "Something strange happened down there and someone's put a lid on it."

" - ones in Ridley Scott's movie... well."

"Yes. Well. He did also mention some - "

"Yeah, and Will Smith was leading them!" Chaz said sarcastically as she flipped through the channels again after turning the volume back down. "What a load of shit. What about you? Remember seeing anything?"

Daniel shrugged as he played with her hair and stared blankly at the television. "I couldn't see much. Just a bunch of guys making a break for it. Then I had a go with farsight and... BAM! I got attacked. How's your head by the way?" He pulled back her hair and peered at the fading bruise.

"It's fine. I'd forgotten about it actually. Now it's aching again, thanks to you."

"Sorry." He gently rubbed at her temples, drawing a sigh from her as she relaxed. Her long, slender neck and graceful shoulders became visible as he pulled her hair further back, and Daniel felt a small thrill as he touched the back of his hand to her cool skin. Her head was in profile as he looked down at her and the after effects of her crying spell, rather than sullying it, had enhanced her beauty; a sight which was giving a certain piece of flesh a high rate of inflation.

"Uh, Dan." Chaz twitched slightly and pressed her head harder into his lap. "Is that what I think it is?"

Daniel shrugged playfully and grinned at her. "Must've been all the excitement."

Twisting her head to face him, she stared at him quizzically. "So..."

Gently holding her face with his hand, Daniel bent down and softly kissed her on the lips. Releasing only as he pulled back to look at her, he saw how her eyes were opened wide and staring at him. She shook her head briefly and looked at him again, only this time with a faint smile as her eyes narrowed; an expression similar to that of a cat witnessing its dinner landing on the lawn. "Seriously?" she asked softly, her eyes glittering.

Her question was answered as his erection became more pronounced and pressed against the back of her head, further verified as Daniel grinned inanely at her and nodded.

Chaz frowned and opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Daniel tipped down again and kissed her - this time taking advantage of the opportunity her parted lips presented by sliding his tongue into her warm mouth. He kissed her deeply, and eventually she snapped out of her fugue and began to respond as her tongue intertwined with his, but shortly after she withdrew and lightly pushed him back, her eyes screwed shut and her lips trembling.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked.

"Just... give me a sec. I haven't kissed a guy before."

"Sure. But, I thought you said you'd already - "

"There wasn't any..." She screwed up her face with distaste. "You know. Passion. He just slobbered all over me. Ten minutes later it was over. I didn't enjoy it."

Daniel digested her words for a long moment as he tried to think of something to say, but finally settled for "I'm sorry. Doesn't sound like a dream first time."

Chaz smiled at him. "But it wasn't my first time. Well, it was my first with a guy, I suppose."

"Ah. Yes, of course." He hesitated. "So, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Is it purely sex or what?"

Chaz nibbled at her lower lip, indecision and reluctance marring her brows before she let out a long sigh and closed her eyes. "Dan, I'm not happy. I feel... wrong."

Daniel stared at her, raising one eyebrow questioningly.

"I hate going to normal parties. You know - cocktails, classical music, tuxedos. That's 'couple' territory. Husbands and wives. I'm usually the only one on my own, except for my dad."

"Is it because you can't br - "

"No," she interrupted him. "None of them would want to go anyway."

"So..."

"It's the couple thing. I take one look at a normal couple and I feel... I feel really shit, you know? Like my heart's gone for a walk or something. Feels like there's a big hole in me."

"So that's it."

Chaz nodded. "I have to try. This is the first time I've had the chance to do something about it."

"What is 'it' exactly?"

She looked at him hard, trying to gauge his emotions. "I don't... I don't feel anything for guys. I just don't. I look at a guy and I may as well be staring at a brick wall."

Daniel grimaced. "Um. I'm not sure what to say."

"Please, Dan. I have to try."

"So..." He grinned at her playfully. "So, basically, I'm just a sex object in your eyes?"

She gaped at him uncomprehendingly.

"Oh woe!" Daniel clutched a hand to his chest and gazed theatrically at the ceiling. "A gorgeous young lesbian wants to use me for sex! Help! Somebody!"

Chaz thumped him with a fist as she started to giggle. "Quit that! I'm being serious you ass!"

"And so am I." Daniel wiped the grin from his face. "Chaz, I like you alot. We haven't known each other long but I want us to be friends, good friends. I'm more than willing to satisfy your carnal desires" - Chaz started to say something but Daniel raised a hand to stop her - "and I'll be happy to leave it at that. Sex between good friends instead of lovers. That alright with you?"

Chaz stared at him for a moment before she suddenly hooked her arm up and pulled his head down hard against her mouth. "Thanks," she whispered before resuming contact. Before long, they both began to breath harshly, frantically gulping down breaths whenever the opportunity arose. Twisting them both around on the narrow sofa without breaking contact, she shuffled back until Daniel was forced to follow and lifted his legs up to trap one of hers between his knees, finally coming to rest in a position where he was nearly on top. Supporting himself on his elbow, he moved his free hand up to her shoulder above her right breast and held her there as they continued their all absorbing kiss, surfacing for air only when absolutely necessary.

Almost on automatic, Chaz lifted her free leg up and began to rub her calf sensually against the back of his thighs while slightly arching her back. A high, pleading whine started from deep within her throat as her passion slowly mounted, her fingers clutching wildly at his hair as her other hand quested beneath his shirt.

Gasping hard as his own passion flared, Daniel released her mouth and pushed down to her neckline to begin kissing her tender throat. At this, Chaz arched her back even more, twisting her head to face sideways towards the television while pressing her breasts against his chest muscles through the fabric. With Chaz shivering and moaning beneath him, Daniel shifted his hand off her shoulder and slowly slid his fingers down her side. Pulling the flimsy fabric from her waistband allowed him access to her bare back as they lay entwined in a tight embrace, legs twitching and spasming against one another as Daniel's groin pressed against her thigh in growing lust.

With the beginnings of the familiar dampness between her legs and with sweat starting to pool between her breasts, Chaz began to claw fitfully at Daniel's back and sides as her free leg pushed against the seat cushions, her moans becoming more voluble by the second.

Encountering her bra, he moved his hand back to the front and continued to tug at her clothes as his kisses progressed down to the hollow between her collarbones. Her blouse finally freed of her jeans, he pushed his hand under the fabric and slid his hand along her flesh, raising goosebumps on her skin as his fingers traced the contours of her ribs.

Pulling her hand free from where it had been grasping feebly at the back of the sofa, she moved it via his lower back to press against his hand through her blouse and forced it up and onto her breast, half sighing and half moaning as she felt his warm palm conform to the shape through the thin material.

They continued in this fashion for a while, fervently kissing each other as Daniel gently squeezed her breast through the material of her bra; his thumb occasionally tracing the outline of her hardened nipple beneath the barrier. Moving his mouth up to envelope the lobe of her ear, he hooked his arm beneath her so that he could undo the strap there. Restricted as his hand was, Daniel's frustration slowly mounted until, gradually going insane with desire as Chaz squirmed torturously beneath him, he finally lifted her bodily and began to roll them over - an action that proved to be a grave error. Encountering empty air instead of the comfortable sofa, he dropped heavily with a loud clunk onto the hard wooden floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.