Shock - Cover

Shock

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Chapter 4: Physical Evidence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Physical Evidence - A violent accident leaves Daniel in a coma - a coma from which he recovers only to find himself gifted with powers undreamt of, powers that soon put him into a situation he is ill prepared to handle.<br> <i>This is tale that is vastly different from the norm. The codes are an extremely vague indication by design so don't assume anything. Read the content warning to get a better idea.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Caution  

ELAINE SAT IN Charlotte 'Chaz' Tremaine's living room, her feet up on a stool and her hands clasped protectively around a lukewarm cup of java coffee. Chaz was her best friend. That had not always been the case - being a raging lesbian, it wasn't until a tense argument had sparked when Chaz's continual sexual jokes had gone beyond merely personal that they had grown closer. Now she was her closest confidante and Elaine had just finished telling her about the events at the clinic earlier that day.

"I still can't believe it. You? I mean, sex... well, I've known you for over three years now, and as far as I know you've had one guy and that was two years ago. So no doubt you've been secretly gaggin' for it."

"Chaz!" Elaine exclaimed.

"Oh, come off it Elaine. You're human." She sipped at her drink. "But even so, okay. You had sex. Big deal - but you just had to go with a bang didn't you?" Chas held up her right hand and raised a finger. "First, you quite literally had just met the guy. No matter if you were washing or jacking him" - a muffled choking and spluttering sound came from Elaine's direction - "while he was a veggie." She raised another finger. "Second, and this one takes the cake and the grand prize in my book, you did it in PUBLIC!" Chaz grinned at Elaine's discomfort, evident by the bright red flush to her cheeks. "Imagine if you had been caught! I mean, god that must have taken serious guts!"

"I should have," Elaine mumbled. "The orderly didn't show for the rounds, talk about luck. As for guts... I honestly didn't even think about it. My mind was a blank." She stared at her feet in embarrassment. "I can't believe I actually wanked him! I can't believe I... I fucked him! I can't believe it!"

"Jeez, Elaine!" Chaz slowly shook her head. "I've never known a more level headed person in my life! God, you must have been wanting this guy for weeks! Oh my god, fantasizing over a stiff!" She clapped a hand over her mouth mockingly. "Goddamn necro!" She chuckled.

"Chaz, quit it! I know, ok? But I never thought about him like that - he was just another patient, nothing more. Just my charge. But..." she whispered. "But, Chaz, I've never felt anything like that before." She looked up at her friend again. "Honest to god Chaz, I passed out. No joke. I thought that was a myth!"

Charlotte's feelings on the subject were somewhat less than she projected - lesbians, at least in her experience, regularly achieved multiple orgasms. Over ten of them sometimes, though with no small amount of effort. Admittedly passing out was rare, she herself had not done so yet, but it was not unheard of. However, she did realize that with guys it was a different matter. On that score she lacked the experience, having only had straight sex the one time in high school simply to rid herself of her virginity - and she had not even come close to orgasm, thinking instead of how to meet up with Klara and not raise her parents' nor anyone else's suspicions. Even that had been partially out of spite - finally fed up of the continual advances by chauvinist members of the local football team, on the spurr of the moment she had grabbed one of the loner nerd types at a school dance and dragged him into an empty room. It had taken nearly half a year to get him to quit following her around.

Chaz waved her hand dismissively. "Nah, I reckon it was a reaction. You've been without for so long it was probably similar to what usually happens when you put too much air in a balloon. Bang. Kinda. Hah!" She chuckled to herself. "Bang!" Then she looked seriously at Elaine, her eyes narrowing slightly. "So, the question is, what now? You say you gave him your number. You think he'll call? Want him to?"

Elaine looked up, the smile sliding off her face as she began to frown. She fidgetted momentarily with the tassels hanging down from the seat covers before she replied. "I'm not sure, on either count. Well... I mean, I don't know the guy. I don't know what was going through his head. I wish I could have spoken to him again before I left, but that was impossible with the crowd."

"What was that? What happened?"

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you. He came out of the coma spontaneously and went into some kind of seizure - then almost immediately recovered and it was as if there had been nothing wrong with him. Nothing showed anything wrong - he was in better shape than me! Everything registered green. All the docs were completely baffled." She shook her head slowly. "Every other coma patient we've ever handled were like vegetables when they first woke up - they have to go through weeks of readjustment to get their bodies back in shape. But Daniel? He pops out of the coma, fucks me, gets a serious prodding for a few hours then goes! Just like that!" she exclaimed as she snapped her fingers.

Chaz shook her head, her lips pursed. "That's just too wierd. Elaine, be careful. He might have flipped. Your boy sounds like he wasn't entirely there. He did just wake up after all fer christ's sake! Elaine," she added quietly, "you're a big girl but there's too many wierdos out there. I should know."

Elaine nodded, then sighed. "I know, I realize that. Still..."

There was a moment of silence then as they looked at each other, then Elaine downed the last of her coffee and stood up. "I'd best move. The clinic's chaotic at the moment according to Katy, so I'll go in early tomorrow."

Chaz nodded. "Yeah, get some sleep. And Elaine?"

"Hmmm?"

"Take care, huh? Seriously. I know you can handle yourself, but... just be careful."

Elaine nodded, smiling weakly, then left.

She took the long route home - driving through the exclusive residential areas, fantasizing about the fabulous lives that those rich and famous must be leading, ignoring her own best friend's lifestyle. Besides, Chaz was different. Elaine did this quite often; though it wasn't envy that drove her. There was a sense of peace and safety in the air, palpable enough to lend her some of its strength, relaxing and calming her thoughts. Though there was no visible sign of it, she knew that this area was one of the most tightly secured regions in the whole city. Basic street crime here was zero, though robberies and the like were possible they were extremely unlikely.

She needed that peace of mind today. Her lengthy talk with Chaz had helped to sooth her confused brain somewhat, but she still had plenty to sort through and think about.

That long route home took her two hours and nearly an entire tank of gas, so by the time she reached her house it was almost dark.

Then she had a minor heart attack - for there was a man sat on her steps. A very familiar looking man.

It was Daniel.

She pulled up in front of the house, turned off the ignition then sat there for a few moments trying to regain control of her wildly careening emotions and confused tangle of thoughts. She appraised him from the safety of the car for almost half a minute - he did not look threatening; dejected if anything. Nervous even. Steeling herself, she climbed out of the car, locked it, then slowly approached him.

"Hi."

He looked up. There were bags under his eyes and his hair looked disheveled and unkempt. What was wrong with him? A spasm of concern crossed her mind, the nurse in her coming to the forefront.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Um... hi." He grinned weakly. "I'm sorry to come unannounced, but I tried calling several times - you weren't in..." he said unnecessarily, his voice trailing off.

"I was at my friend's house. Look, you look awful. What's wrong?"

"I... well, I could be better. It's... well, nothing... usual. Sort of," he replied.

"Do you need to go back to the clinic? Is that why you came to me?" Elaine asked, a tremor in her voice betraying her botched attempt at a cool demeanor.

Daniel looked shocked, then embarrassed. "God, no. No, they wouldn't be able to help I'm sure. Damn! I was supposed to phone them," he muttered. "No, I... I came here to see you actually. God this is embarrassing." Daniel's face went slightly crimson.

"You've no idea," said Elaine, quietly relieved at this display of normality from him.

"Look, can we... uh, talk inside? I need to explain a few things... and hopefully you might be able to help me out a bit." Then he looked up at her hastily. "I, uh, I promise I won't try anything."

Elaine flushed. "It's a bit late for that I think!" she retorted, then she laughed as a look of consternation crossed his face. "God I still think it was a dream, and now you're here. Damn! Look, okay come on in. We can't be seen talking like this on the front steps anyway."

The inside of Elaine's house was an interesting mixture of styles, although she lived alone there was evidence that this was not always the case. There was an underlying neatness to the place - picture frames arranged symmetrically, a simple display cabinet with a selection of antique china dolls and assorted Toby jugs. Daniel vaguely noticed evidence of the fact that she rarely had time to herself, her work keeping her busy most of the time. A stack of unread newspapers, a thin, oily sheen of dust on some sideboards, a jumbled mess of shoes in front of the door and the occasional jacket or sweater drapped over the back of a chair.

Elaine saw his appraising looks. "Sorry about the mess, but I've not had much time to myself since my dad passed away and this place gets out of hand so easily."

"Oh, I'm sorry... uh, I don't know what to say."

She smiled. "It's alright. It's been a year and a half, I'm pretty much over it. Really though we weren't that close."

"Your mother?"

"She died when I was nine."

Daniel nodded, saying nothing. He followed her into the living room, where she switched on her television, turned to a random music channel with the volume low then motioned Daniel to sit wherever he wished. He did so, choosing the sofa which was a comfortably safe distance from Elaine who was on the big armchair.

"Oh! Sorry, do you want something to drink? It's not often I get visitors."

Daniel shook his head, still remaining silent.

"So... what did you want to talk to me about?"

Daniel sat quietly for a moment to collect his thoughts. "I don't really know how to say this without sounding like I belong back in the hospital." She raised her eyebrows but remained silent. "About what happened at the clinic... just before I... look, before I continue, how do we stand here? How do you feel about what happened? I think we both need to get that out of the way first."

Elaine looked down and fiddled with the corners of her fingernails for a moment before replying. "I'm... not sure really, to tell the truth. I don't - oh, nothing bad," she said hastily at the crestfallen look on his face, which was washed by a flicker of relief as she spoke. "I'll stand by what I said, I... enjoyed it. Really. Chaz is still skeptical but... hell, that's up to her." She saw the questioning look. "She's my best friend. I tell her everything."

Daniel sighed. "That's a relief, I'm glad you're okay with it." He looked at her carefully. "I was worried that... oh, I dunno. You didn't feel at all... compelled did you?" He paused, then grimaced as anxiety gripped him. "Not... forced?"

Elaine looked stunned. "Compelled? Forced?" she spluttered. "You mean rape? Oh, god no! Absolutely not! Dan, it was nothing of the kind!" Oh my god, he was scared I thought he'd raped me and he still came here! she thought with quiet amazement.

Daniel sighed again, closed his eyes and leaned back. "You... it might have you know."

"What? I think I should know!" she said indignantly.

"No, not like that. I mean... okay, look. Remember before we... before you passed out?"

"Um, yes? Err, vaguely at least." She blushed slightly.

"That was me," he blurted out inanely.

"Sorry?" she replied, confusion written on her face.

"I wasn't entirely truthful about my condition back at the clinic. I've... changed, somehow."

Elaine grew slightly alarmed, remembering Chaz's words of warning. "What do you mean... changed? In what way?" she said cautiously, fighting against her instinct to shrink back into the chair.

Daniel paused again, then crouched over so that his elbows were on his knees and his face lay in his hands with his fingers rubbing his temples. "Oh hell. Elaine, do you believe in magic? No, not magic. ESP, telepathy, that sort of thing? Psychic powers? Well, whether you do or not, that's what changed in me. I can do that. And more apparently."

Elaine was stunned. This was totally unexpected; instead of the 'last night was a mistake', 'we can still be friends' and 'I hope you understand' sort of words she had been waiting for, he had dumped this preposterous bombshell in her lap. "Is this some sort of joke?" she finally asked indignantly.

"It's true."

"I don't believe it. No one has ever been able to prove that telep - "

"I can."

Elaine clammed up, her jaws half open in mid-sentence, her eyes registering disbelief. "How?" she asked quietly.

"We were almost... interrupted. By an orderly."

"What? Richard? True, he was late but - "

"I interfered. I sent him away."

Elaine paused, disbelief mixed with a tinge of anger plainly visible on her face. "That's not proof. Come on, you can't expect me to - "

"And then there was that doctor. Farrow."

"What about him?" Elaine asked after a brief moment of recollection.

"His behaviour didn't seem... odd, to you?"

Elaine frowned. "Yeeesss... but that could have been anything."

Daniel sighed in resignation. "Alright, alright fine. This is harder than I thought it would be."

"Wait a minute. What does this have to do with... what? Compulsion? Passing out you said?"

"Ah. Yes. That. Um, I caused that. I'm certain of it."

"What? The... no, surely - "

"Yes. The, ah, orgasm. The last one." Daniel flushed, silently pleased that there had indeed been a 'last one'.

"You mean to tell me - "

"Yeah."

"But..."

"It's true."

Elaine shook her head. "It's true that it was... err, different, but - "

"Like I said, I can prove it." Daniel looked carefully at her. She had her hands down at her side, half clenched into fists, but empty. Good, he thought. Nothing that would cause a mess. I have to do this.

"That's just" - Daniel reached into her mind, sorted through the tangled lines of energy and found the nexus he felt confidant was responsible for sexual arousal - "not possible! I mean, how" - He focused, then triggered a small jolt of energy - "could you effect me in suaaAARRRRNNNNGGGGGHH!!!"

Elaine yelped, her eyes bugged and mouth stretched wide open in shock as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. With her legs tensed and stretched out widely, heels dragging at the carpet and knees flexing, she held onto the chair arms with a vice-like deathgrip, her knuckles whitening. She threw her head back as her chest heaved and twisted, driving short, stuttered gasps from her throat. "GaaaaAAAAHHH MYYYY GGAAWWDDDAAAMMMNNIITT!" She grimaced, her face twisted in a rictus of sheer pleasure, as she bucked savagely in a fit of pleasure against the chair back, arching her body upwards repeatedly and forcing her breasts tight against her blouse, clearly outlining her suddenly erect nipples.

She came down fairly quickly, but it was several minutes during which Daniel grew slightly alarmed before she rejoined the ranks of the sentient and opened her bleary eyes.

"You okay?" Daniel enquired, leaning towards her. Elaine merely nodded her reply, then they sat and stared at each other for a few moments. "Are you satisfied?"

Elaine frowned, a puzzled expression fighting its way across her twitching face.

"I meant the proof! Are you satisfied with the proof?"

She nodded, grinning inanely. "Guh!" She waited a few moments, then tried again. "Yeah. Um, one hundred percent proof too, I'll say." She giggled abruptly then looked at him with her eyes flashing. "Hey, can I... ah, can I call Chaz over?"

"What? What for?" Daniel asked suspiciously.

"Look, I've already told her the rest and I need a different perspective on it all. She's my best friend and... well, she's still skeptical, so you'll have to... ah, give her some... proof."

"Oh my god, you've got to be kidding!" She shook her head slowly, still grinning. "You're serious! God Elaine, I don't even know her! Hell, I haven't even seen her!"

She spoke sharply at him. "Don't give me that, especially after our 'session' at the clinic!" Her voice softened. "It'll be alright. I know her, she'll take it well. Very well, trust me."

"Oh, bloody hell." Daniel sighed and put his head back in his hands. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead and call her. How long will it take her to get here?"

"Not long. Ten minutes, max."

"Wait," Daniel waved her back as she made to stand up. "Before you call, there's more. Elaine, I can also... I can also hear people's thoughts."

"You can? You... I don't believe..." She trailed off. "I don't know what I believe anymore. Are you doing it now? Reading my mind?" The question was little more than a whisper, with traces of panic in her trembling voice.

"It's not... no, I'm not. I can block it now, please believe me I don't even want to do that."

"Why not? Why block it? It must - "

Daniel cut her off. "No, you don't understand. You can't imagine what it felt like, having to listen to the thoughts of everyone - I mean EVERYONE - who happened to walk past." His voice quietened, his memories of the taxi ride still vividly fresh. "I was almost suicidal. All those people, the nameless crowds you walk past every day without noticing. I couldn't believe how... If I hadn't been shown how to block it, I probably - "

"What do you mean, 'shown'?" Elaine asked abruptly. "What do you... Never mind. Leave that till later please, I'm... well, I don't want a downer right now if you know what I mean."

Daniel smiled faintly. "Yeah, I guess. You'd better go ahead and call Chaz. Lets get this over with."

Twenty minutes of tense anticipation and nervously neutral chatter later, there was a loud chiming and Elaine sprang up off the chair, racing to answer the door. The woman who shortly entered the room, regally sweeping through and arranging herself delicately onto the settee opposite Daniel, was almost beyond description. Tall, graceful in her bearing with a full head of waist length dirty blonde hair and a tanned, flawless complexion, she was absolutely stunning. Her tight, form fitting faded blue jeans outlined her long legs gloriously, a view of her behind as she passed forcing a sharp intake of breath from Daniel. She would have made millions on the catwalks of Milan if she were more skeletal; thankfully that was not the case. Her proportions were as perfect as any male could hope for, her breasts the right size for her build and sitting firmly high on her chest.

Suddenly Daniel lost all his reluctance and was actually looking forward to presenting his 'proof'.

"Daniel, meet Chaz - Charlotte. Charlotte Tremaine. Chaz, meet Daniel." They nodded respectively, appraising each other silently during the introductions.

"Please, just call me Chaz." She said, in a rich, husky voice that hinted at a life filled with glamourous parties that climaxed in... well, climaxes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.