Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Since I was at home alone I decided to take advantage of the situation and check out Mum's drawers. I felt quite guilty and nervous when I entered my parent's bedroom even though I knew I was completely alone and safe, old hangovers are hard to lose completely. I checked out the closet first and enjoyed just standing there with my head pushed amongst Mum's dresses, skirts and other clothing. The combined smell of the scent she used together with her faint personal odour was a delight to breathe in and I could feel myself tensing up a little.

The top three drawers of her dresser revealed nothing exciting, just jewellery, blouses, stockings, etc, etc, - the usual feminine paraphernalia. But, the bottom drawer turned out to be a treasure trove. When I first pulled it open I found it to be full of panties, of all types and colours, and I took them out one by one and examined them minutely. Mum certainly wore a diverse range of nickers, everything from plain, white, cotton, high-waisted pants through little, black, lacy numbers to silken crotchless passion arousers. I sniffed and fondled each pair and visualised her in them and me sliding them down her legs.

Underneath the panties I discovered a couple of Mum's secret items. The first thing that surprised me was a large pink vibrator and it was obvious from the feel and smell of it that Mum used it regularly, and I switched it on, rubbed it over my face and my lips, and pushed out my tongue to taste the juices from mum that had dried on it. The taste and odour of it completed my arousal and I was forced to thrust my hand inside my shorts and free up my erection from where it was jammed, hurting, in my twisted up underpants.

The next thing I checked out was a small stack of magazines, and the first one I picked up out was a 'Forum'. It fell open naturally in the letters section, at a letter about incest, and I began to get the idea that Mum was maybe as excited about incest as I was. I read through the rest of the magazines and discovered that they were all much the same type and all had incest letters in them, invariably about mothers and sons, and this confirmed my conviction that Mum did not find the thought of sex between us as repulsive as she protested and had entertained the idea for some time.

My last discovery was the best - Mum kept a diary and the latest one was in the drawer. A quick glance at my watch revealed that I had been in there for nearly 2 hours (where had the time gone - it only seemed like a few minutes) and I had better put things back in place, in case Mum returned. I retained the diary and replaced the vibrator and magazines and stacked the panties back on top of them, I was then ready for some quick action when I heard the car.

It was a terrible thing to do, invading Mum's privacy, but, ignoring my guilt feelings, I opened the diary near the end.

Nov 20. John's home tomorrow - wonder how he's changed. God I've missed him. I'm tingling down there just b thinking about him.

Nov 22. John back last night. Looked wonderful. Got quite wet seeing him at Airport. Pressed my leg against him in car and watched him get a hard on. Looks big. Thought I'd tickle him this morning and accidentally let my tit fall out HE LICKED it - nearly came. Enjoyed him watching me at pool. Going out tonite - what will happen?

Nov 23. Great nite out, George got drunk. John danced with me. Had a hard on. Let him feel me up in taxi. Finished up in lounge with George asleep in bed. Nearly let him fuck me. Will sooner or later. Can't help myself. Wanked John in his bed then wanked myself in my own. Horny all time.

Nov 25. Terrible. Flashed myself at him all day and let him see my pussy on couch last night. This morning finished up giving him a blowjob. Tasted great. Hope he fucks me soon.

Nov 27 Again yesterday...

It was at this point that I heard Mum's car turn into the driveway and I hurriedly pushed the diary under the nickers and, after, closing the drawer and a quick check that everything was ship-shape, I returned to my room to think about what I had learnt. It was obvious that Mum wanted to have sex with me but her long-time natural inhibitions were preventing her. She had admitted her needs to herself in her diary, but there was no way she could admit them to me and would, in fact, be totally mortified to learn that I had read her most secret thoughts, and for me to admit to my invasion of her privacy would probably completely end any chance that I had. It was clear that the knowledge I had gleaned from her diary was of no advantage, but, I now knew that she wanted me and that I would find some other way of breaking down her resistance.

In the kitchen Mum was just cutting up a couple of sandwiches and the sweet smell of freshly made coffee filled the room. She placed one plate and a mug in front of me and placed hers close to them

"I was just going to call you for lunch. What have you been up to all morning?"

"Oh, just mucked around - played on my computer and read. You?" I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap and hugged her and pressed my lips to hers, giving her no chance of replying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.