Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

"Why are you staring me? You've just seen all of me naked! What else do you want?" Mum was a bit anxious about my watching her as she drove us home.

"You've got such great legs. I can't keep my eyes off them! They seem to go on forever!" I was still working at Mum, keeping her on edge and, hopefully, teetering on going further with me. "I reckon they'd feel really great wrapped round me." I smiled inwardly, imagining what she was thinking. I reached down and flipped the hem a little higher so as to expose the crotch of her white panties.

"Now you can just stop that right now! I've told you a dozen times you are NOT going to have sex with me. I've never let anyone fuck me since I married your father and I'm certainly not going to start with my own son!" Mum seemed quite adamant but I did notice that she hadn't pulled her skirt back down.

After we had carried the parcels in and put away the booze and groceries Mum complained that she still felt a bit sore and tired, so I volunteered to fix hamburgers and fries for dinner after I'd changed. Dad arrived home at about the time everything was ready and he went upstairs to get out of his suit and to wake Mum. We decided to have dinner on our knees in front of the TV and the hamburgers went down real well with a couple of beers for me and Dad and a couple of wines for Mum.

When the plates were in the dishwasher and the empty cans in the rubbish, we settled in for the evening, Dad in his recliner and Mum and I on the sofa. She curled her legs up and reached down and rubbed her feet.

"God! My feet are tired and sore. I don't know why. With all the tennis I play they should be in good condition."

"Would you like me to rub and massage them for you?"

"That would be marvellous - I'll just nip upstairs and take my stockings off and get the lotion. Don't go away!" She climbed off the sofa and headed up stairs.

I looked down the length of the sofa at Dad and saw that he was on his 4th can of beer since he got home (and I don't know how many before he arrived) and was lying back in his recliner in a sleepy stupor. It wouldn't be too long before he dozed off. Mum arrived back, took her seat, blocking out my view of Dad, and handed me the bottle of lotion, and then she swung her legs back onto the couch, placing a foot on my lap.

"Thanks Sweetie, I really appreciate this." She said, over Dad's snores.

"You're Welcome. I'm only too pleased to help out a lady in distress. Now just lie back and enjoy." I began to rub the lotion over her foot and between her toes. Mum's foot writhed and flexed and she stretched her whole body in sensuous enjoyment. I released her foot with one hand and freed my erection out the leg of my shorts and pressed the sole of her foot against it as I continued to massage it. She made no sign that she could feel it and I was quite disappointed, as I had hoped for some reaction, even if it was negative.

I put my other hand on her knee and slowly slid it up the inside of her thigh, waiting for her hand to come down and prevent me going any higher, but she offered no resistance, just kept looking at the TV screen. Finally I got to the top of her leg and instead of feeling her panty covered crotch I felt the bare lips of her cunt, Mum had removed her nickers when she took off her stockings. What sort of game was she playing with me? She seemed adamant that I wasn't going to get to have intercourse with her but she seemed quite prepared for the two of us to do just about anything else. I decided to play her game and I slid a couple of fingers between her cunt lips and proceeded to fuck her with them. She was very moist when I started and my actions caused her to get even wetter and soon the squishing sounds of my fingers plunging in and out were clearly audible. I was nervous that Dad would hear but the sound of his snoring reassured me and I carried on, rubbing her foot with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Mum was getting agitated and was breathing heavily, I could tell that she was closing in on her climax and it was at this time that Dad spluttered and moved in his chair, waking up, and Mum was clearly upset that we had to stop and her pussy clung to my fingers as I removed them and flipped her dress down to cover her bum and thighs, and tucked my dick back into my shorts.

"I think I might head off to bed. Might as well sleep in comfort as down here. You coming, Dear?" Dad was climbing out of his chair, yawning.

"Think I'll be about _ to _ of an hour. I'm getting interested in this programme now and I might wait till it finishes. I'll try not to wake you when I come up. Goodnight."

Dad had hardly gone out the door before Mum was pulling her dress clear and shifting to make her pussy more accessible. She looked at me imploringly and pleaded,

"Keep going, Sweetie? I was nearly there when Dad woke, so please, you can't stop now."

I was tempted to refuse and hold out for a proper fuck but decided not to be so mean, and, after hearing Dad go up the stairs, I went back to fingering her to an orgasm. When she had calmed down she sat up and kissed me in thanks and asked if she could help me with my erection.

I lifted my bum and slid my shorts down to my thighs and sat with my cock pointing to the heavens. Mum moved closer to me and put a little lotion on her hands and grasped my cock between her palms and proceeded to massage and squeeze me. With all the arousal and sexual tension that head built up between us during the day it did not take long for me to reach my own climax. Mum could see I was about to explode and she lowered her head and took me in her mouth, freeing her hands to cup and squeeze my balls and to reach under and insert a finger into my arsehole. When I finally did erupt I pumped out what felt like vast quantities of cum and it was with such force that it hurt, in a nice sort of way. Mum swallowed it all, not even dribbling any, and when I had stopped and my erection was starting to wilt she let my cock fall from her mouth and then cleaned it by licking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.