Home Again, Home Again
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

I watched Mum's car pull away and returned to her bedroom and retrieved her panties from the basket, holding them to my face and breathing in deeply. Even though it was only about half an hour since Mum's hand job I was still hard as soon as I got a deep whiff of her feminine smell. Taking them with me I sat in front of my computer and fired it up and the first thing I did was start a new Hotmail Email address and then I wrote to Mary-Anne.

"Hi there Mary-Anne,

As you can see I've done as you directed and opened a new email just for you and me.

I found your hidden surprise and how wonderful it was. After sniffing and tasting your panties I put them to good use. I just wish it was you, instead of your clothes that I was playing with. I doubt if you would want your nickers back at the moment, they wouldn't be too soft and silky to wear right now, and I bet you can guess why.

You must be a very clever person to have accessed my secret files, I that thought they were safe. I searched your room out very carefully but sadly didn't find anything really erotic or naughty, you must have cleared up pretty carefully. LOL. I had hoped to find a diary or some naughty pictures of you - no luck. (. I really wanted to see you naked 'cos your photos seemed to promise a good body and your underwear shows I'm right. I bet you've got a real tight and pretty pussy, and pert little titties with little hard pink nipples! God my cock's hard.

Lots of love, Cya

P.S. What a great hiding place and how devious a clue."

I sent it off and then sat hoping I had read her intentions right. Drafting and thinking about my message truly had kept me hard and horny and I decided to have a look at some sites and maybe beat off with Mum's panties. I found an 'Older amateur women' site and pushed my hand with the nickers into my pants and masturbated to the visualisation of my doing to Mum what I could see on my screen. I filled the nickers with my cum and decided to return them to the laundry basket as a present for Mum and I did this after shutting down the computer.

I changed into my swim shorts and grabbed a foam pad and retired to the back lawn to sunbathe. I woke to the sound of Mum's car stopping in the garage and looked up to see her hobbling through the garage door, heading inside. She was obviously suffering some pain and discomfort and I followed her in to see what was wrong.

"I ricked my back on the tennis court and it's really painful. It was just my luck that the club masseur has Monday and Tuesday off to make up for working the weekends. Look at me, I'm all dirty and smelly and in pain - I was too frightened to grab a shower in case I was too sore to be able to get dressed again. I think I'd better go to the Doctor or somewhere." She grimaced as she told me this and didn't look to keen on going out again.

"Would you like me to see if I can rub the pain from your back? I'm no expert but I've got pretty good hands."

"Would you do that for me?" Mum seemed eager for my help, "I had better grab a shower first, I'm all yucky like this."

"No you're OK. Have your shower afterwards - the hot water might help."

We went slowly to her bedroom and I helped her lift her tennis dress over her head and knelt to remove her sneakers and socks. When she was left in just her sports bra and white tennis nickers she lay face down on her bed with a deep groan.

"God! Even bending over to lie down hurt. You will be gentle wont you?"

I fetched a large bottle of body lotion from her dressing table and sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"I'll have to take your bra off, Mum. I can't get at your back properly with it on"

Without giving her a chance to refuse I unfastened it and slid the straps down her arms and left it lying there under her. Her breasts overflowed the cups because of the way she was lying and bulged out slightly at her sides. I rubbed my palms together to warm them and poured some lotion onto her back and commenced to rub it into her gently. I could feel that the muscles in her back and shoulders were tight and knotted and I saw her slowly relax as I rubbed the kinks out.

I caressed rather than massaged my way down her back to her waist making it a long... slow... sensual... experience and Mum went into a kind of trance, and was virtually purring, by the time I reached the waistband if her panties. I bent down and with my lips almost in her ears I whispered softly to her,

"I'm going to gently rub this lotion on you right down to your pretty little toes and then I'm going to give you a proper rub down on the way back up. Now lift up a bit so I can roll your panties down a little."

She lifted a bit and I pulled them down, exposing half of her buttocks and I proceeded to rub them softly, slowly sliding her nickers further down as I went lower. Finally I had them in a tangle at the top of her thighs and she was completely exposed to me. I couldn't make out her pussy or her anus because of the way her legs were closed but even the sight of her bum crack was arousing to me.

I worked my way slowly down her legs to her feet and took the panties with me and removed them completely, leaving her lying nude except for being half in and half out of her bra. I kneaded her feet and rubbed lotion over and between her toes and manipulated them until they were loose and supple. I took advantage of these actions to move her legs a bit further apart and could then make out a hint of her pussy lips. I started to work my way back up her legs, massaging her a lot more firmly and digging my fingers quite deeply into her muscles. At first she twitched away from my prodding fingers but she quickly relaxed and appeared to be revelling in the slight pain I was inflicting, and did not notice that I was spreading her legs wider as I got higher. By the time I reached her knees she was wide open and I could clearly see her cunt with its lips slightly open showing that she was very wet. Mum was clearly aroused and she was softly clenching and relaxing her buttocks, her lip were parted, she was breathing through her mouth and she had the 'thousand yard' stare, not seemingly aware, or concerned about, what was happening to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.