Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

When I woke next morning the happenings of the previous day and night flooded back and I lay there for some time remembering it all and wondering how I could entice Mum further. I finally forced myself out of bed and pulled on shorts and a tee shirt and went down to the kitchen. My parents were sitting at the table in their robes, drinking coffee, eating toast and reading the Sunday papers. They both looked up and greeted me, and I gave Mum a peck on the cheek and squeezed Dads shoulder as I said Good-Morning back to them

When I had my coffee and toast I joined them at the table and Dad handed over the sport's section and I buried myself in it. When I looked up, while turning the page, I saw that Mum's robe had parted over her crossed legs and I could see an expanse of her inner thigh to about 3 or 4 inches above her knee. Mum looked up and caught me ogling her and instead of pulling it closed I saw the corners of her mouth twitch and she just returned back to her reading. The next time I checked the robe had opened further and I could see at least 6 inches of bare skin now. Did she know and was she deliberately teasing me?

Finally Dad put his paper down and spoke,

"I hope you had a good time last night, Son, and I didn't embarrass you too much." He looked slightly abashed and went on, "That's the first time I've relaxed like that in a long time. It's great having you back home, I missed you."

I reassured him and made certain that he knew I wasn't the least bit embarrassed about his getting drunk. I was reassured my-self as well as it seemed certain he had no inkling of my activities with his wife.

"What do you want to do today? Your mother and I are going to an all day bar-b-que at my boss's place. I didn't think you would want to go, so they are not expecting you but they would be pleased to see you if you'd like to come."

"Nah, think I'll phone around and contact some of my old friends and spend some time on my computer. Have I still got my phone/internet line or did you shut it down?"

"Nope, it's still connected, Mary-Anne spent a lot of time on your computer while she was here. We had better get organised to go and we won't be home for tea so you will have to look after yourself. Mum's car is there and do you need some money?"

Dad left $50 for me on the table and they headed upstairs to get ready. I cleaned up the kitchen for them and headed up to my room and switched on my computer to get my address book. I was on the phone when they left and Mum stuck her head in my door to say goodbye. She looked lovely again in a flowery summer dress and I thought how lucky Dad was.

After a couple of hours renewing some old friendships I decided to get on the net and surf some of my favourite sites. I had copied all my porn site addresses and downloaded pictures to a couple of files; password protected them and cleaned up everything else in my computer. I had left on my trip safe in the knowledge that all my fantasies and fetishes were safe and secure. I was looking forward to visiting this site, as it had been a long time since I was last there so it was with some anticipation that I clicked on my connection icon and than opened my secret file. I was aghast when, after typing in my password, the first thing I saw was,

Hello There! Bet you thought you had these well hidden. Nothing is safe from the Mary-Anne the Marauder.

I was utterly devastated, how the hell had she done this to me, and what must she be thinking of me? I sat with my face in my hands for a couple of minutes visualising her telling her parents and their good opinion of me changing to disgust. When I finally pulled myself together I returned to the file and read on

"Enjoyed looking at all your pictures and visiting your favourite sites. You are obsessed with women pissing and their breasts and bums aren't you. I'm the same but opposite if you know what I mean."

When I read this I relaxed a bit as she was hardly liable to report me to her parents after telling me this and I was a lot happier when I read on,

"I think we should write to each other and we can each confide our secrets knowing that we are completely safe. I have opened a secret email address and will keep it just for you and it's at the bottom of your secret address page. I think you should get one as well and send it to me when you've opened it. I bet you were surprised when you opened this. LOL. I've hidden another wee surprise for you somewhere in your room. I hope you enjoy the surprise and put it to good use if you find it. Luv and Lust you, Mary-Anne. PS I'd give you a hint but I don't really have the word power to describe its whereabouts."

I thought she was having me on but I figured why go to that much trouble just as a joke that she would never appreciate. I decided to make a search and I turned my room upside down without success. Finally I gave up and went back to my computer.

Late in the afternoon, after many happy hours surfing, I felt the pangs of starvation and went down and fixed some sandwiches and retired to the TV room to watch the golf. I was still there 3 hours later when the parents arrived home. They had obviously had a pleasant day and were both happily tiddly. Dad made some coffee and bought the pot and 3 mugs in and settled down on the sofa to watch TV with me while Mum disappeared upstairs and returned in her robe. She had freshened up while up there and had also removed her make-up, and she looked fresh-faced and a lot younger than Dad. Mum poured the coffee and handed it round sitting down on the sofa beside Dad, curling her legs under her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.