Teen Breed Week

by sourdough

Copyright© 2001 by sourdough

Incest Story: A father fights a losing battle against powerful forces.

Tags: Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy  

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL MEDIA OUTLETS
FROM: BREEDAMERICA
SUBJECT: NATIONAL TEEN BREED WEEK

National Teen Breed Week is fast approaching. Young teenagers throughout the country are enthusiastic about the upcoming celebrations. Countless young people are giving up bad habits such as smoking, drinking and drugs in order to improve their chances of conceiving, having problem-free pregnancies and healthy babies. They are also improving their diets and exercising more. Sales of condoms and other birth control devices are plummeting. Young women are dumping their oral contraceptives or neglecting to refill their prescriptions. A good sign, indeed.

Girls too shy to ask a strange boy to be the father of her child are being encouraged to ask a close male relative to fill in. An informal survey found that an overwhelming number of American males would respond favorably if their daughters or sisters requested their assistance in being impregnated.

We also have a national network of volunteer breeders made up of all races and a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds for that someone who wants a special look for her child. We have a toll-free 24 hour hotline (800 555-BREEDME) for anyone wishing to take advantage of this free service.

National Teen Breed Week was developed by a group of concerned individuals who were worried that many young Americans were waiting too long to discover the joys of parenthood. If promoted properly, this group knew our teenagers would respond positively by breeding earlier and more often. A side benefit would be the reversal in the trend of an aging America. The initial response has been gratifying.

If this celebration proceeds as hoped, there will be quite a few new U.S. citizens next autumn. We are already working with the President and Congress to have National Teen Breed Week fixed at the second week in January and proclaimed as an annual event in perpetuity.

We don't want young girls to despair if they don't conceive this first time out. We want them to carry with them the spirit of National Teen Breed Week throughout the year and keep trying to get pregnant. We'll always be around to provide moral support.

If you would like additional information or a press kit, please log onto our web site at www.breedamerica.com. BreedAmerica is grateful for the generous support of the American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and by the Infant and Child -Care Products Industry.


Bill Powell shook his head in disgust. Another one of those Teen Breed Week commercials had just aired on the TV.

Goddamned bunch of perverts Bill thought. This group was trying to do what the communists had tried and failed at, the destruction of American society. Naturally, every right-thinking person had tried to stop them but those bleeding hearts at the ACLU filed suit for those bastards and won on first amendment free speech grounds.

Bill Powell hated people who hid behind the first amendment. Of course, Bill was a great supporter of free speech. It was one of the bulwarks of our great democracy. But Bill felt strongly that constitutional protections shouldn't be extended to people he didn't agree with. It was a sad day in America when just anyone could say or write what he pleased.

"Hi, Daddy. Whatcha watchin'?"

Bill looked up to see his daughter Betsy walking into the den. He was sure glad Betsy hadn't seen that commercial. It was totally disgusting! Bill wondered if she'd seen any of these ads when he and his wife Martha weren't around. It was so hard to protect children these days.

"Nothing much, honey," Bill answered. "Just killing time."

Betsy sat down next to her dad and stared at the screen for a while. Bill Powell's daughter was the light of his life. She was just twelve years old but already on the brink of womanhood. At five feet five inches and 110 pounds Betsy had the shape that much older girls and even women would be envious of. She had shoulder length dark brown hair that framed a peaches and cream complexion highlighted by hazel eyes and ruby lips. Betsy had an outgoing personality that instantly won friendships wherever she went. The doting father had to accept the fact that his daughter was no budding genius but she sure could cook up a storm. Bill was very proud of her. He would kill anyone who ever dared to harm a hair on her pretty head.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Have you heard of this Teen Breed Week?"

Bill felt his blood pressure take a jump. So, Betsy hadn't been spared from this obscenity. Rather than exploding in anger as was his habit, Bill decided to speak as reasonably as he could about this situation. He thought that his daughter was probably pretty upset about it and he didn't want to upset her even more.

"Yes," he said cautiously. "What about it?"

"Well, I just wanted to know what you thought of it and of the kids doing it."

"You know, I think it's very, very wrong," Bill declared. "And I think the kids participating are being very foolish. Do you know any kids involved in this craziness?"

"I sure do. Lots of them."

"Let's just hope they come to their senses real quick before they do something they'll regret. Having children is no joke and having them out of wedlock is just plain insanity. You wouldn't do anything like that, would you?"

"Of course I would."

"What!"

"I was just kidding," Betsy said giggling. She crawled up and sat on her father's lap. "It would have to be with someone I really loved. Someone like you." Betsy put her arm around Bill's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

Bill breathed a sigh of relief. She was just kidding. He returned her kiss on the cheek with one of his own. Betsy was such a sweet child and so well behaved. The father's heart swelled with love whenever his daughter cuddled with him like this. Gosh, it seemed like it was just yesterday when all of her fit into the crook of his arm. Now look at her Bill thought. Betsy's shapely legs seemed extra long in the short dress she was wearing. It's hem ended at her upper thighs. He was sure glad she was just wearing it around the house.

"Honey, the man you marry is going to a very lucky guy."

"Thanks, Daddy but that seems such a long way off. I just want to have fun until then. Why did you even bring it up?"

"Well, it's just that with this Teen Breed Week and all, a bunch of kids are going to have babies before they're ready for the responsibility of raising them. I just don't want you to be influenced by all the advertising these crazy people are putting out. You know, men don't want to raise another guy's child. They just want to raise their own so there's going to be a big increase in single mothers out there."

"Oh, Daddy. The man I marry will have to accept me as I am and that includes any children I have before I marry him. Even if it's a dozen of them."

"I don't think you get the point, baby. Like I said, a man might not... "

"I see your point, Daddy. But I know a lot of kids whose real daddies aren't supporting them so there goes your argument." Betsy smiled sweetly at her daddy. Bill didn't have the heart to argue with her. Well, she did have a point. There were a lot of irresponsible fathers in the world who refused to live up to their obligations.

"Besides," Betsy added. "I wouldn't ask anyone but you, Daddy."

"Well, then it's a moot point because I'd refuse anyway."

"What does moot mean?"

"It means we're just discussing something for discussion's sake and nothing is really going to happen."

"Oh. Then I guess I'd have to go with the second choice for the father of my baby."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.