New Girl in Town - Cover

New Girl in Town

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jessica's new in town and she comes where Tom works looking for some information. The young couple hit it off right away and Jessica invites him to her home to do some work together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom and Jessica had been lovers for several months and they decided to go out of town on a trip together and just enjoy being alone and having fun doing whatever they felt like. Tom looked forward to their time alone especially because Jessica had been hinting that she was going to give Tom some special treats and that she was going to treat him really good. He could hardly wait to find out what his sexy girlfriend had in mind.

Tom and Jessica drove to the resort up in the mountains where they were planning to spend the weekend together. They unpacked and then explored the grounds around the large resort lodge and then they got freshened up and went to dinner in the lodge dining room. As Tom sat there across from Jessica, he was struck again by how pretty and how sexy he found her to be as he looked at her.

Tom was especially struck by not only Jessica's pretty face and the shapeliness of her womanly body but he loved her large DD-cup breasts that seemed so appropriate on her figure. On any other woman he might have considered her tits too large but on Jessica's frame and heighth they seemed to fit her body. He loved her long thick hair and he remembered how much he loved running his fingers through her long lustrous hair when they were both naked and making love.

After they finished dinner, Jessica and Tom returned to their room and then she told him to go take a walk outside while she changed clothes and got more comfortable. Tom took about a 30-minute walk and he found the exercise accomplished his being much hornier when he returned than he'd been earlier.

When Tom came back to the suite in the resort lodge, he let himself into the room and then he quickly saw that Jessica had not only changed clothes but she'd also gotten out of the clothes she had on and she was making one of his own personal sexual fantasies a reality as he looked at her.

"Fuck me, Jessica, what have you done?" Tom asked as he looked at his sexy girlfriend sitting there in the middle of their bed. He'd seen Jessica in the bed they'd either been making love in or would be shortly many times but tonight she'd brought along a complete set of very sexy and very delicious intimate sleepwear and Jessica had changed out of her clothes and into a little lingerie outfit that showcased her sexy body to its fullest degree. Tom quickly saw that Jessica had on an almost but not quite transparent floor-length black negligee and he could tell that underneath it her breasts were bare. She did appear to have on a garter belt and very sexy thigh-high black stockings and Tom knew that this was Jessica's blantant way of telling him that she wanted to seduce him and have him royally fuck her. Tom could easily see Jessica's large DD-cup tits through the nightie and he saw her very sexy large dark nipples. He quickly got out of his clothes and joined his horny young girlfriend there where she waited on the bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.