New Girl in Town - Cover

New Girl in Town

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jessica's new in town and she comes where Tom works looking for some information. The young couple hit it off right away and Jessica invites him to her home to do some work together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom lay there on the bed in Jessica's room, catching his breath from the hot lusty fuck he'd just enjoyed with the sexy brunette. He'd never envisioned that he was actually seducing a virgin at Jessica's age but the fact that he'd just been the first man to ever have sex with her made the hot fuck they'd just finished all that much more enjoyable. Tom had decided at the very last moment that he wouldn't blow his cum load deep in her pussy since he felt sure Jessica didn't have any protection against getting pregnant. He didn't particularly want to knock his horny young lady friend up right off the bat so he'd pulled his thrusting hot dick out of her newly fucked pussy and blew his spurts of thick white cum all over her sexy big tits.

Tom figured this evening's fun and games was probably over when Jessica rolled over next to him, and her hand reached down between his legs, finding his cock and wrapping her fingers around his now semi-soft dick. Tom was rather shocked that she was still interested in further sexual play after he'd just fucked the daylights out of her for the very first time. Tom reached over and put his arm around Jessica's back, loving the view of her naked rounded breasts exposed to him as he lay there beside her.

"Tom, do you enjoy having your cock touched and fondled and played with?" Jessica asked as her hand began to lightly but firmly stroke his flaccid dick. "Do you enjoy a woman letting you know that she finds your cock so sexy and that she can't get enough of it?"

Tom looked into Jessica's deep brown eyes and he could see the intense fire burning from a young sexually hungry woman who had just been introduced to the myriad wonders of what sex between a man and woman could be like. As Tom lay there allowing Jessica to stroke his cock, feeling it beginning to quickly respond and grow hard and thick again, he turned on his side, allowing Jessica better access to stroke his cock and do whatever she had in mind.

"Tom, I'm embarrassed because now you know that I've never been with a man this intimately before today. I'm so ignorant of how to do anything and I want to learn, Tom, I want to become a good lover, to know how to turn a man on and make him feel really good when he's with me."

Tom couldn't believe that Jessica was begging him to teach her about sexual matters. She was basically asking him to teach her all the things that many young women years younger than her had learned and become quite good at long before they ever reached their early 20s. Tom had never had the chance to teach a virgin the basics of lovemaking and he was so excited that he was going to have that chance with Jessica that he felt his cock growing hard and thick quickly from the eroticism of what she was telling him.

"Would you teach me how to play with a man's cock, Tom, and how to give him a blowjob?" Jessica asked as her strokes on his swollen dick became more and more intense and purposeful in their intent. He knew she wanted him hard again and Tom was more than willing to let Jessica have her way with him if it meant introducing her to more and more intimate and erotic sexual pleasures.

"Jessica, I'll teach you anything you want to know, lady," Tom quickly answered, "but I want you to try pleasuring my cock yourself and giving me a blowjob and I'll teach you anything that doesn't seem to come to you naturally."

Jessica climbed up onto her knees there on the bed beside Tom, her full breasts dangling just slightly as she leaned over Tom's hardening cock, firmly pulling up and down on the hardness of his dick as it jutted hotly up from his groin. Jessica could see new droplets of Tom's pre-cum oozing from his juice hole and she allowed her finger to smear over the wetness, rubbing it all over the head of his quickly blooming cockhead.

With one hand, Jessica cupped Tom's nut sack, feeling the sexy roundedness of his balls inside and then she leaned over, flicking her tongue out to taste his leaking cock. Jessica had never ever even seen a man's naked cock before today and now here she was actually putting her mouth down near Tom's and tasting the head of his dick with her tongue. The taste was sexy and Jessica realized that she was probably tasting some of her own pussy as well as the sexy taste of Tom's cum that coated his cock shaft and cock head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.