EverYouth - Cover

EverYouth

by Janet Dean

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Erotica Sex Story: In the not too distant future, the drug EverYouth has granted immortality and eternal youth to all - but at a price for only males who have not used the drug remain virile ... and, therefore, in great demand...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   .

LONDON, ENGLAND - July 2107

Colin Foster settled his muscular, tanned body back in the comfortable, overstuffed leather chair, his feet resting on the back of a beautiful, young redhead who was squatting on her knees and elbows before him. Colin smiled as he looked at the naked woman who would obey his every whim and, not only that, was paying him a foolish amount of credits for the privilege. Glancing at the mirror mounted on the ceiling, Colin admired his perfect physic, his muscular frame, his lengthy, thick cock that was his meal ticket... and, most of all, his fine head of curly black hair that advertised to the world his 'condition'. Signalling to a blond woman who hovered nearby, Colin idly scratched at his balls while he waited for a fresh drink to be brought to his hand by the blond who would be hopeful that she would be his chosen partner tonight... Yes, he thought, he had much to thank his lucky stars about. It was a shame that he'd probably never meet the scientists who'd invented the EverYouth serum because, if he did, Colin would thank them most profusely since it was EverYouth that was the backbone of Colin's comfortable life. Invented almost accidentally in 2035, the serum had been supposed to be the first universal cure for cancer... but, instead, it had proved to be the Elixir of Eternal Youth. One injection of the incredibly cheap to produce stuff and the human body tissue appeared to freeze, it became unchanging - eternal life and everlasting youth for, at whatever age EverYouth was used, that was the age that the person remained. For women it proved to be the perfect drug... but for men it had two major drawbacks - within days of treatment, all of a male's hair fell out and, more importantly, he became impotent, sterile and unable to gain even the merest hint of an erection! Society immediately changed - with almost everyone using EverYouth, fears were voiced that the population would explode... but with so few virile men about, the birth-rate decreased rapidly and this, coupled with suicides by people bored with their lives and linked to the fact that almost every crime now carried the death penalty, the population of the world stabilised again. Of course, men had a major decision to make for, with most males unable to satisfy women, those who could were in great demand by the female population, all of whom were still sexually active and demanding. Any man who could get it up was popular... good looking males even more so. So, when did a man take EverYouth? Did he enjoy himself for as long as possible before taking the drug but then face eternity with a aged, aching body? Or did he forgo his sexual adventures early and live forever in a fit, young, if bald, body? At only twenty two, Colin didn't have that decision to make for a few years yet (for which he was most grateful) but he did realise that it was a choice that couldn't be put off indefinitely. But, in the meantime, he was padding his bank account and enjoying himself by selling his body to the rich, lusty women of London who were willing to pay a fortune for a good fuck... and would suffer almost any humiliation Colin could think of to get onto his waiting list... which was fine with Colin as he got off on mistreating women in various ways, pushing them to see just how far they were willing to go before walking out on him...

Sipping at the freshly arrived drink, Colin used his free hand to knead the blond woman's right buttock. "What's your name again?" he asked her absently.

"Melissa," she replied hopefully.

Using his foot to prod the girl acting as his footstool, Colin repeated the question to her. "Whatever you wish to call me, Master," the redhead answered.

"Much better. You, blondie - get dressed and bugger off. You may return tomorrow night if you want... and don't forget you'll need another credit transfer..."

"What!?" Melissa fairly exploded. "That's it? For 10,000 credits that's all I get?"

Angrily standing, Colin grasped the woman round the throat and started to squeeze. "No, you stupid whore, you also get a lesson in manners." Excreting his strength, Colin lifted the hapless woman clean off the floor, her feet kicking the air uselessly. "Learn to answer me correctly and you'll be another step closer to joining me in my bed. Is that understood?"

Melissa, her hands now locked round the wrist that Colin was strangling her with, could only gargle and plead with her eyes, her air supply already running out, her lungs aching and her sight beginning to fade. The man smiled and held her a moment longer before releasing his grip. Melissa fell to the floor with a thump, her hands grasping her throat as she sucked in great lung-fulls of air. Colin watched her for a moment, her abject despair and the discomfort she was clearly suffering exciting him and causing his cock to stir. Tearing his eyes away from her, he transferred his gaze to the redhead who was still crouched of the floor before him, her eager eyes staring at his rising manhood. "What are you waiting for, slut? Crawl to my bed and await your Master there!"


The redheaded beauty proved to be a vocal lover and Colin was glad that he'd had his flat specially soundproofed as the girl moaned, groaned and cursed loudly before announcing to the world that she was cumming - for the third time by Colin's count. Ramming his cock home yet again, Colin struggled to hold his orgasm back as long as he could, not only because this increase his pleasure but also because it was great advertising. The more time the slags came, the more pleased they were... and the more pleased they were, the more of their friends they told... and the more that happened the more clients Colin had. Concentrating on the credits that this activity would add to his bank accounts helped Colin to divert his mind away from what his balls were demanding though he still had to keep his part of his mind on the job since there was far more to pleasuring a woman than just ramming a prick rhythmically in and out of her cunt...


Slipping silently across the darkened lounge of Colin's apartment, Georgina Holding smiled at the racket that was coming through the door that clearly lead to the bedroom. Whatever the woman in there was paying for her 'treatment', she was certainly getting her credit's worth! Dressed all in black and peering through her light intensifying goggles, Georgina carefully hunted for the painting that she was seeking... not that the painting itself was anything special, but because hidden behind it was a safe... and, according to her sources, Colin Foster had a weakness for ancient wristwatches which he collected... and for which he was willing to pay fortunes! Spotting her target Georgina, changed direction and eased her way towards the wall. From the bedroom the woman's voice demanded that her partner fuck her harder and Georgina was pleased - this just had to be the perfect distraction for a burglar! Pausing just for a second, she briefly wondered what it would be like to be screwed by a man for Georgina came from the poor side of town and had never been able to afford the services of a gigolo... and she wasn't attractive enough to catch the eye of one of the few men who still believed in free love. Of course, Georgina had a partner - Kuri, a petite little thing of oriental extraction whose fingers and tongue had many times brought pleasure to Georgina... but no matter what Kuri could do, it was never going to be as good as a virile cock, of that she was sure... but if this robbery went as well as she hoped, Georgina would soon be able to afford a man herself! Always a petty crook so far, Georgina was about to lift herself up into the major leagues...

Eagerly she crossed to the picture, her eyes scanning constantly for alarms and detection devices. Spotting a tell-tale wire carelessly allowed to protrude from around the picture frame, Georgina pulled out her tool kit as she studied the problem. "Hmmm," she thought to herself, her tongue peeking out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated hard. "If I just ease it out of the way..."

Regrettably for Georgina, she was so busy concentrating on the 'carelessly' exposed wire that she failed to notice the pressure plate hidden under the carpet. The first she knew of her error was when a klaxon loud enough to waken the dead sounded and every light in the room sprang into life at full intensity. Georgina gasped as her goggles pumped thousands of lumen into her unprepared retina, instantly blinding her. Unknown to her, solid steel shutters slide into place over every window and door in the door, sealing her into the room... but Georgina, now temporarily both deaf and blind, was unaware of this as she huddled on all fours on the floor.

Mercifully, the klaxon was swiftly silenced so Georgina uncovered her ears and used her hands to remove her goggles. Dimly she was aware of a shape moving before her. "And what have we here?" demanded a gruff, angry voice. "A little sneak thief, I see. Well, well, well..."

"Shall I call the police for you?" asked the redhead from the door, annoyed with the thief who'd interrupted her night of passion.

"No, no... I don't think so... not just yet. She's a bit plain looking but... well, I've always wanted a slave. Better that than being dead, wouldn't you say, slut?"

Georgina nodded her head - even for the most minor a criminal offences, the death penalty was now mandatory as the authorities attempted to keep the population level stable and under control. As she struggled to stand, Georgina never saw Colin taking aim at her jaw... but she sure felt it as his fist connected but the pain lasted only a fraction of a second before she slid into merciful blackness...


The next day, Colin enjoyed a well prepared lunch at a table for two in a restaurant with views that overlooked the River Thames. Sitting opposite him was a woman who'd introduced herself to him as Mabel Cuthbertson. Colin hid a grimace as he watched the woman devouring her food with gusto. "She's revolting!" he thought, fixing a smile to his face as she glanced at him, her lower jaw working away with an unceasing rhythm. "She must be... what? Thirty? Forty kilos over weight? She's going to have to pay a bonus, that's for sure..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.