Susan in the Forest - Cover

Susan in the Forest

Copyright© 2001 by the Troubador

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Happily married woman vacationing in the Canadian wilderness, when husband is called away by a business emergency. She is left alone and unprotected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

After breakfast, Randy took her by the hand and led her outside. Pushing her forward so that she was leaning on her hands against the banister surrounding the porch, he pulled her hips backwards. She found herself leaning forward, arms out thrust against the railing, her butt sticking out behind and her back level with the decking. He unfastened her pants, then pulled them and her panties down to her ankles. Pulling her hips back further, he lifted one of her feet and pulled it free from the pants and panty tangled around her ankles. The morning chill sent goosebumps up and down her naked body, especially her legs and ass.

Susan stared at the magnificent view of the lake from the porch, shivering with the morning chill and afraid to move. When she heard him drop his pants Susan looked back over her shoulder and saw him standing behind her, pants and shorts around his ankles.

It wasn't the most inspiring sight she had ever seen. His long spindly legs met his hips where his big balls were drawn up tight below his prick, which was now standing straight up. The prick was an unhealthy red, with a purple head and seemed to be bent slightly in the middle. Above the skinny legs a big pendulous gut hung down over the angry red prick, almost covering it. She wondered how he would be able to get penetration from that cock with the gut hanging down over his cock.

She soon found out.

Randy stepped up behind her, kicking lightly at her ankles until she spread her legs further. Taking the hard prick in his hand he worked the head up and down her slit, poking it in her hole every once in awhile. Soon Susan could feel her cream moistening her labia and the cockhead began slipping easily up and down her slit.

When Randy felt his cockhead begin to poke easily into her, he fitted it to her cunt from behind and pushed into her no longer dry hole. As he slid in, he used both hands to lift his huge stomach, then lay it atop her ass.

He worked his cockhead slowly in and out and she soon moistened enough for him to drive the big pole deep inside her. As she felt herself being filled with Randy's ugly penis, Susan looked across the lake and watched an eagle swoop and soar. As they stood there fucking in the open air Susan began feeling her sexual temperature rise again. She had been fucked hard several times in the past few hours, and not been allowed to release any of her sexual pressure. Before she was aware of it she found herself frantically pushing back at the disgusting creature standing behind her, his fuck rod stuck up her cunt. Watching the tiny wavelets catch the sun on the lake she felt herself ready to explode.

Randy was not the least surprised to feel this elegant, lovely lady almost in a panic to cum on his rod. Soon he was just standing still, letting her fuck herself on his prod. He was almost ready to come when Susan finally exploded around his implanted log. The marvelous spasms of her cunt walls set off one of the nicest cums he had had in years. He rewarded her by shooting a big wad of his baby juice deep into her womb.

As a suddenly replete Susan came back from the marvelous world of orgasm, her throat raw from her screaming release, she heard Betty howling with laughter from where she was standing in the door of the lodge. Susan blushed and hung her head as she stood with her legs widely spread, pants and panties tangled around one ankle and looking out over one of the finest outdoor vistas she had ever seen. She vaguely remembered hearing her screams echoing off the mountains again. She had never been so humiliated in her life. It was worse than the day her first period hit in the middle of English class, and she had been wearing a white dress.

She didn't notice the video camera Betty was holding in her hand.

By the end of the second day life seemed to fall into a pattern. She would give the well-named Randy his morning blowjob and he would go out to do chores. After breakfast he would take her out of the lodge and fuck her again, usually outside for the world to see. He seemed particularly fond of fucking her while they could both watch the lake from the porch. She became used to being fucked in the open, and that worried her. But there was so much else to worry about, she had to just ignore them all.

At lunchtime he would expect to find her naked in the cabin. There he would fuck her on the bed and then take a shower in her cabin before returning to the lodge to eat. She began to look forward to that session for he wanted her to join him in the shower. There he had her clean him, and he washed her. The petting he gave her there was the only foreplay she would receive, unless you counted the odd times he just wanted to play with her body. He seemed to have moved in with her while Tommy was gone. She had to just accept her home was now his, and what ever she had was his also. She had no choice.

Susan was given the afternoons to herself but after dinner Randy always took her back to her cabin where she stripped and he played with her and fucked her until he wanted to sleep. Like that first night she often woke in the middle of the night to find Randy fucking her.

The man seemed insatiable. He told her the more a man fucked, the more he could fuck. If he didn't put it in something pretty often, his sex drive went into neutral. He never expected his drive to be in anything but overdrive and his cock was never to be very far from pussy. It sure never seemed to be very far from Susan's pussy. To her dismay she found by the first weekend that her body was looking forward to the fucks when she knew one was soon coming. Her cunt was now always fully wet when she heard Randy coming. And at lunchtime, she knew she was soaking a quarter hour before it was time for him to arrive for his noontime fuck. That did worry her!

To her surprise he wouldn't do her in the lodge. He explained that was Betty's home and he wanted to be respectful of her.

By the third day she found she believed Randy's explanation of the sex drive. She was now getting at least a small orgasm every time he stuck himself up inside her. That was a lot of cums in a day, more than she had ever expected or even imagined possible.

The cocksucking was still gross but Susan felt if it was someone she at least liked, it would be all right. She began looking forward to surprising Tommy with her newfound talent. And it had become one of her talents, according to Randy. He kept telling her she was born to be a world class cocksucker. Sometimes she caught herself feeling proud when he said that.

To her surprise that first Friday, Randy had worked his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. It wasn't far, not like Tommy's was going to be, but she didn't gag. She wanted to do it for Tommy. But she figured she would have to be very careful of that. She had to think of ways to get Tommy more active. It was going to be hard not getting sex so many times a day, even if she detested the man giving it to her. She figured Randy was doing her a minimum of five times a day, not counting the blowjob in the morning. She didn't count that, because it was a chore to her and she never orgasmed.

The Thursday before Tommy was expected Randy took her to her cabin in the afternoon, which was quite a break in routine. For once he spent time getting her thoroughly aroused and when she was firecracker hot he lay down on the bed with his head between the pillows and asked her to ride him. By that time she was so accustomed to obeying him and having sex whenever he demanded that she stripped without automatically, Then she climbed on the bed and sat down on his prick. Soon she was riding him hard, bouncing up and down and for once Randy didn't seem to be interested in cumming as soon as possible. She rode him to her own climax, and he commanded her to keep going, which was just fine with her.

She had cum for at least the fourth time and Randy was playing with her tits when she thought she heard something. Just as she was exploding into the next cum she turned her head. Betty was standing in the doorway with a video camera. There was no way her now well fucking trained body would be stopped from the orgasm that was overtaking her. Betty had a great video of her looking over her shoulder as she went into a huge cum, her face full to the camera.

They showed her the movie that evening. She hadn't even known they had a TV. Betty had caught her from the window as she was willingly and quickly stripping out of her clothes. Then she saw herself climb on the bed, and impale herself on the cock of a man who was lying on the bed. The angles Betty used and judicious use of the pillows by Randy prevented identifying who she was fucking. Even the big slug-soft belly looked different when he was lying on his back. To her horror they kept the tape running. In addition to that days fuck, she saw Betty had been taping the entire two weeks without her knowledge. She was stunned to watch almost four hours of selectively edited scenes of her fucking and obviously enjoying every moment of it. Somehow her fuck partner was never identifiable in any of the scenes. Susan did think she could identify Randy because of his enormous belly stuck over his ridiculous spindly legs and the ludicrous way his cock and balls seemed pasted under that disgusting paunch. However that was hardly something she wanted to admit to her husband. There was no way to believe she was being coerced from watching the tape.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.