Susan in the Forest - Cover

Susan in the Forest

Copyright© 2001 by the Troubador

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Happily married woman vacationing in the Canadian wilderness, when husband is called away by a business emergency. She is left alone and unprotected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

Dinner that evening saw a changed Randy, for the first time since Susan had arrived the man had a smile on his face. Without his sneers and carping comments on his wife's behavior the meal was almost pleasant. With Tommy gone and Susan's recent rape she believed she might have gone mad if she had to endure his sullen silence and that hateful sneer. The belief that his rape of Susan was the reason for his near good humor mortified her. With no cooking facilities in her cabin, and the entire food supply under lock and key in the lodge she had no place else to go if she wanted to eat. She was unable to raise her eyes to look into the eyes of either of the two sharing the meal with her.

When she silently rose to return to her cabin she was mortified when Betty stood to hand her the clothes Randy had stripped off of her. They had been washed and folded neatly. It wasn't until she was holding them that she remembered she had left everything in the boat but her shoes. She had carried the shoes carried with her back to the cabin.

Susan kept sneaking peeks at Betty. She had fornicated with Betty's husband that afternoon, and Betty had happened. She unsure how to behave toward the slime ball, and terrified of his wife's reaction even though it had been rape. Betty took her by the elbow and led her to a chair in the lounge, where she plunked Susan down.

Susan's was sullen and silent, resenting the manner in which she had been taken into the lounge. Betty saw this and opened a bottle of wine. Handing Susan a glass she told her it was to lighten her mood. It seemed to help, and the high clear mountain air seemed to amplify the effect of the wine. She felt her depression starting to lift and found herself getting giggly and just a tad high after just two glasses of wine. With Betty constantly topping up her glass she quickly drank more in that forty-five minutes than she normally did in several months.

Randy of course behaved as The Creep. She tried to ignore his lecherous looks, and the casual suggestive remarks he made in his poor english. Her skin crawled when she felt his eyes on her, and he never seemed to look away. The three people sitting before a comfortable fire in the lodge remained silent. The stillness was so complete it frightened Susan.

Betty was stranger than ever, never uttering a word, but sneaking peeks at Susan from the corner of her eye. She wore the strangest look on her face the entire time Susan was at the lodge. Susan was glad when she finally found an excuse to make an early night of it and return to her cabin.

Stepping out onto the lodge veranda she was carrying a much greater alcoholic load than she was used to. She almost stumbled and fell down the steps, only the Creep's strong arms unexpectedly wrapping themselves around her from behind kept her from a nasty fall down the log steps. He used her unsteadiness as an excuse to walk her to her cabin. Susan had been unable to shrug his arm from around her shoulders for the entire walk. Randy just ignored her efforts, firmly hugging her to him. The extra weight he was carrying made it unpleasant to be snuggled up to his doughy side.

Once at the cabin, Susan felt as if she was standing somewhere outside herself, watching. Randy reached past her to open the door, his arm still clamping her tightly against him. He then stepped up and through the door to the small cabin, carrying her with him. Once inside, he turned her to face him, taking the bundle of clothes from her hands that she had carried from the lodge, then just dropping them on the floor beside the door.

She felt numb and unable to protest when he took her in his arms, pulling her small body hard against his. It felt like she was sinking into his fat. Holding her arms together, her hands clasped together under her chin she looked up to protest. Seeing her mouth open, he bent down to clamp his mouth over hers. All she seemed able to do was stand there as his tongue forced its way between her lips and into her mouth. Once there he took his time tasting and tonguing her. Her knees turned to jelly, and she almost fell before he broke the kiss. She couldn't understand what was happening, she seemed to be losing control of her body.

Her balance was so poor she seemed unable to stand by herself and found herself clinging to Randy to keep from falling. It wasn't until she saw him drop her shirt on the chair, then felt him unsnap her bra that she understood he was undressing her. Somehow she seemed detached from what was going on. Oddly unconcerned with it, she just worried whether she could keep her balance enough to remain standing.

Concentrating on standing as she was, she was happy when Randy helped her over to the bed and lowered her onto her back. It wasn't until then that she realized he had already stripped off her pants and panties. Wiggling her toes she realized even her shoes and socks were gone.

"No, no Randy," Susan wailed. "We can't do this, leave me alone. What will Betty think?"

Her protests seemed to be unheard by the man now stripping his off own clothes.

She tried to turn on her side but Randy reached over and returned her to her back, then climbed on the bed, quickly moving between her legs. Pushing at his head, trying to keep him away off from her and away from her sex she tried clamped her legs together only to realize he was already kneeling between her knees.

Protesting she tried to turn, maybe get up off the bed but every move she made seemed to be in slow motion and without real purpose. When his mouth covered her vagina and he kissed her there all she could do was murmur, "No, no, no, no Randy... No..." as his tongue pushed into her hole. Worse yet, he soon moved up and began lightly sucking and licking her clit. She shuddered with the sensation, aware her sex was dripping with her juices. Her body knew what was happening and had already prepared for it, even as her mind was trying to fight and deny what was happening.

Susan moaned, tears trickling from the corners of her eyes even as her body arched with the first small orgasm of the evening. "No, no I love Tommy! Please leave me alone, I don't want to do this... Let me alone, go away," she pleaded.

Randy just sneered up at her where he was kneeling between her legs, his face slimy with her sex juices. Slowly he moved up her body, even as it writhed under him, licking and kissing as he went. Once his body covered hers he captured her protesting lips with his and flexed his hips. The blunt head of his cock pushed aside her lower lips and slowly and deliciously entered into her well lubed body.

Still protesting, still crying, Susan found herself covered by the fat mans body. Her arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him down for her to kiss. Her widely splayed legs were locked around his spindly legs and she was again in orgasm.

As her body returned to normal she found Randy still fucking into her. A sudden feeling of disgust swept through her, almost at the same time her body spasmed again and she came hard on his cock for the she-didn't-know-how-many-times that day. He continued to fuck her and she was helpless to even slow him in his pursuit.

Sobs now wracked her body, tears running down her face when Susan saw Betty step through the cabin's open door. 'Oh thank god!' she thought in her haze, 'this is over.'

"Randy, you old fool you left these behind. You know I can't stand a beard, so you'd better keep shaving while you're over here," Betty yelled as she dropped a shaving kit on the table.

Susan froze, and was almost sober when she heard Randy's wife say those words. "What... What's going on! Help me, Betty!"

"Oh for Christ's sake, girl. This is my vacation. It's time for me to get that fat geezer of my stomach." Cackling at her she added, "And don't act the raped virgin, you already ripped off a piece of Randy this afternoon. Liked it to, from the screams coming from the end of the lake. Thought it would take the old fool a lot longer to get you to drop your pants." Betty turned back to the door, "Enjoy the hot pantsed bitch Randy! I'll see you two for breakfast and meals," She called over her shoulder as she stepped out the door.

Leaning back into the cabin Betty added, "Randy you asshole, you keep shaving or you're in real trouble. But enjoy the little slut. Looks like she could use a man for a change." Cackling to herself she disappeared up the path.

Randy called after her, "Thanks, woman. Have breakfast ready, but we may be late. See ya tomorrow."

Whimpering, Susan's tears ran down her cheeks as Randy's prong started pushing in and out of her tunnel again. Even with his wife in the cabin talking to them, his cock had never left her body.

Randy smirked down at her as he moved on her. "Oh relax, girl! Ya've made yer point, now relax. This 's goin' ta be great. Ya know I've been aching for a piece a that fancy ass of yours since ya started parading it around in those jeans. Let's see if those legs can wrap as nice as you been advertising." When he said that she felt his hips rise up as he began another in stroke and the shaft rubbed against her clit even as it moved even deeper into her belly.

Bucking and twisting underneath him again, trying to fight free from the creep Susan screamed, "You are sick. Leave me alone!" And then she screamed again as loud as she could. Maybe Betty would hear her and understand Susan didn't want to be her husband's toy. Maybe she would help her. That was her only chance here, hundreds of miles from any town.

Finally she realized the futility of her actions. At the same time her body was again responding to his fucking. Somehow this uncouth, stinking, unwashed pig-bear of a man was forcing her body to respond to him. It seemed futile to resist him any longer. Later she was to rationalize she had behaved just as women since time began had behaved. Both a woman's and the species' survival dictated she be mated with the strongest male around. At this time, in this place, Randy was the strongest. In a civilized setting he was an anachronism, and almost a cipher. But here and now he was her master, and she was his property. Without thinking further she submitted to the inevitable.

And made the best of it.

Paying no real attention to Susan's attempts to free herself and ignoring her screams Randy continued thrusting into her sex. Slamming hard into her, then withdrawing slowly only to slam back in so hard her breasts bounced. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Her Tommy was always trying to pleasure her; this man was toying with his new plaything. He was feeling and admiring the softness and newness of her and had no real interest in her enjoyment of his actions. He was just working on his own cum, not hers.

She tried to roll free of him again, but he was lodged deep within her vagina, his weight solid between her legs. Randy was pulling down on her shoulders, yanking her body down to meet each of his fucking thrusts up into her cunt. She still flailed at his shoulders but no longer was she really trying to escape. The haze was lifting from her, and she understood her efforts were only moving her flesh and making it more pleasurable for Randy.

Susan was no longer able to scream as Randy's mouth covered hers.

Realizing whatever she did was useless Susan again to cry.

Even as tears poured down her cheeks, the flames in her body began to rise again despite who and what was producing them. Her body was betraying her and she was going to cum again for this beast! There was nothing she could do to prevent it, she was already teetering at the edge. It would take only another thrust or two and she would be creaming all over his shaft again.

Then he slammed hard into her and she felt him spurting his spunk deep within her but it was too soon! Susan was left hanging. Just a moment before she was shamed and frightened at her body's ultimate betrayal, but now she was gasping and her body and mind was screaming and writhing for release.

Her ravisher rolled off of her and sat on the edge of the bed. Grabbing the edge of the top sheet he casually wiped his and Susan's spend of his rod, then stood up.

Grabbing her panties he rubbed them into Susan's face. "Don't want ta see this kind a shit at night. Ya can wear 'em daytime if yer goin'out, but night ain't fer cover up. Ya got it? An it mite be best ya don' ware 'em ina house enyway," he growled. "Fact, woman, don' wear nothin' ina cabin atall! Ya hear that?"

She just gawped open mouth at him.

"God Damn it, woman! Yu hear me or are ya deaf?" he thundered.

"I... I hear you," Susan tremulously whispered.

"Woman, next time I give ya an order, I don' wanna have ta say it twice, ya unner stan' me?" he demanded. "And let's get it out'n the open. Yer man ain't getting back nex' Monday. The airplanes goin' ta be broke, he's goin' get here week fum nex' Sat'day. Yu'n I goin' have a nice vacation ourselfs. Betty needs it too. Give her a lil' break fum lovin' an she'll be randy herself when yu'r ready ta let her take over agin. Now I ain't goin' ta hurt ya. But you'll be mine fer a nex' coupla weeks. We're goin' have sum fun, an I jus' hope lil ol' Tommy's goin' be able ta take care of ya after this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.