Daddy's Visit - Cover

Daddy's Visit

Copyright© 2001 by usm1carbine

Chapter 3: The Third Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Third Day - Maddie's father was coming for a visit, unbeknownst to her, he had the same feelings for her that she had for him and they would come out. Being married and bisexual, his visit would take on new meaning.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jeff could get quite used to sharing his daughter's bed, their first two days had been spent discovering their long restrained passions for each other and Maddie always awakened him with her mouth on his cock, he loved that. This morning however, as he woke and watched his daughter's beautiful face riding his cock, he could tell that she was extra excited, as he watched her own hand playing with her clit as she sucked him and he wasn't surprised when she stopped and straddled him, inserting his saliva coated cock into her hot, wet pussy as she lowered herself on him. He could see the want in her eyes as she swallowed every delicious inch of his cock and his hands went to her firm tits as he cupped them and massaged her mounds of flesh, her nipples so taut. Maddie worked on his cock with her vaginal walls as he felt her stretch and suck his cock with them, all the while riding up and down, and a pleasurable rhythm soon ensued. "Oh Daddy, you feel so good inside of me, I've wanted this for so long," she moaned as he watched her hair cascade with each thrust down onto him, "Maddie, I've wanted you also and Daddy is so glad that we finally gave in," and his hands worked her tits as she worked her hips and ground into his at each thrust. She leaned forward slightly and his hands dropped from her tits, "Spank me Daddy, spank your bad little girl while she fucks you," and he began to slap her ass cheeks, the slaps resounded through the room and her moans increased, "Oh God Daddy, I always loved it when you would spank me, now, to be spanked and filled by your wonderful cock at the same time is heaven. Spank me Daddy, I'm such a bad girl," and he slapped her ass cheeks harder, hearing the tone of her moans change as she got into it. He loved his little girl and he loved her more than ever now, they were one as she rode him, her pussy contracting to hold onto him as she rode him and her ass getting so very hot as he kept up his spanking until she arched her back and screamed, her orgasm flooding down over his cock and onto his balls as she struggled to catch her breath, "Oh Daddy, that is so intense, I love you daddy," and he smiled up at her beautiful face, "I love you too Maddie and Daddy will cum soon, keep riding me baby, let Daddy fill your bad pussy with his hot cum," and she picked up her pace and he could see the determination in her face, "Oh yes Daddy, fill me with your hot cum, I love your cum," and he lost it, his cock twitching as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her and they both screamed out their pleasure.

She lay down on his chest, his cock still buried inside of her and kissed him, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as they lay there, 'No man could ask for more than this, ' he thought. They moved to the kitchen next, as Maddie started breakfast and Jeff watched her busily working at the counter. She had slipped a pair of purple satin panties on and they showed under her short gown as she bent forward, making his cock get excited at her movements, she had such a delicious body. When he could stand it no more, he got up and moved in behind her as his arms circled her body, resting on her firm tits as he massaged her nipples, "Daddy, I'll never get breakfast ready," she said as he moved a hand to her panty covered ass and squeezed, her ass felt wonderful and he could tell she liked his touch as she arched her back and pushed into his hand with her ass. He bent forward and kissed her exposed neck and listened to her soft moans, then he slipped the straps of her short gown off of her shoulders and backed up slightly as it slid to the floor, "Daddy, the neighbors will see!" she said as he thought about someone watching him fuck his daughter, what a rush that would be, a taboo broken in front of witnesses. He kept rubbing her nipples, wanting to get her as excited as he was and he felt as he moved his hand and her panty clad cheeks rubbed against his cock, she was getting there.

Just then, the doorbell rang and they froze for a moment, their bodies in contact with each other, "Daddy, I better see who it is," she said as she bent down and picked her gown up off the floor and went to her room to get a robe. Jeff sat down at the table, trying to quell his hard cock, having been interrupted before his daughter's hot body could quench it, as Maddie opened the front door and he heard her talking. "Daddy, this is Marie. Marie, this is my dad, he came in for a visit," and they nodded to each other, "Marie is a good friend of mine Daddy, we hang out together a lot," and he surveyed the young woman as she walked to the table and took a seat across from him. Maddie finished breakfast and they all three sat at the table and ate, making small talk, Jeff wishing she would leave so that he could enjoy Maddie's charms again. After they ate, Jeff said he would take care of the dishes and the two girls headed off to Maddie's room so that Maddie could dress. After the dishes, Jeff went to see about dressing when he heard moans coming from Maddie's room and eased the door open to see Maddie and Marie in a 69, his cock sprung to life. He grabbed himself, stroking his hard cock as he watched his daughter and her friend eating each other out, oblivious to his presence. Marie had a nice body, but nothing like Maddie's and he found himself comparing the two as they worked on each other, obviously headed towards orgasm. Marie was nowhere near as pretty as Maddie and her tits was much too big and Jeff could tell that they would soon be cumming as their efforts intensified and he saw the telltale signs. They seemed to cum within seconds of each other, their moans and groans muffled by their pussies, "Maddie, what are you two doing?" he asked, knowing full well, but wanting to inject a little embarrassment, as they quickly rolled apart and wiped their moths. "Daddy, how long have you been standing there?" she asked and he smirked, she knew that he had seen them from the obvious bulge in his shorts, "I didn't know that my daughter was bi," he said as he gave the girls the eye, Marie trying to pull her clothes back on, "Oh, don't bother Marie, I've already seen you now. Besides, I am waiting for the two of you to continue," and he sat in the chair and stroked himself as Maddie and Marie eyed each other. "Daddy, I think Marie is embarrassed," she said and he quickly turned to Marie, "No need for that girl, just get to it. Maddie is not done yet, I know," and he smirked and winked at Maddie. Marie glanced at Maddie, wanting to know how her father knew so much, but Maddie just pulled Marie to her and they kissed, their hands taking over as they got into each other, oblivious of the man watching them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.