Daddy's Visit - Cover

Daddy's Visit

Copyright© 2001 by usm1carbine

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maddie's father was coming for a visit, unbeknownst to her, he had the same feelings for her that she had for him and they would come out. Being married and bisexual, his visit would take on new meaning.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Maddie was nervous, she hadn't seen her father in quite awhile and now he was coming to see her and her husband was out of town. Could she fight off the attraction she had secretly felt for him over the years? She changed her clothes three times, in anticipation of his arrival; she wanted to look her best when he first laid eyes on her. She finally settled on the low cut bra and cotton blouse and the mid thigh skirt and satin panties, she wanted him to see that she was all grown up now. Her heart jumped as she heard the car door slam, he was here! He knocked on the door and was presented with a lovely, grown up woman, her beauty left him awestruck. His eyes seemed to focus first on her erect nipples as they poked at her blouse; she had gotten so excited at seeing daddy again. After they hugged and he kissed her on the cheek, he stepped back, "Let me look at you Maddie, my how you've grown into quite the beauty," and his eyes surveyed her from head to toe, "Oh Daddy," she said as she blushed slightly. "You must be tired Daddy, want something to drink?" and she went to the kitchen to fix him a Coke, halfway feeling his eyes as they burnt into her ass when she walked away. Jeff had to admit, his daughter had grown into a beautiful woman, as he watched her skirt shuffle and eyed her legs and firm ass, maybe this time, he could get her to do what he always wanted to do with her. He had always held back in the past, not wanting to ruin her mind with incest, but secretly wanting to have his little girl. Little did he know, she was having the same thoughts. She handed him his drink and his eyes locked on her tits, her nipples still poking at the fabric and then he shocked her by pulling her on his lap, "It's been a long time since my little girl sat on my lap," he smiled as she began to feel the hardness of his cock poking at her ass, was it her imagination, or was he as excited as she was?

They made small talk and then he sat his drink down and his hands circled her waist as he drew her to him and hugged her, the position putting her tit against his cheek, as her body heat elevated and she though she was dreaming. "Do you remember all those times you were bad and I had to spank you?" he asked and that thought made her even wetter, she had loved it when Daddy spanked her, "Yes, Daddy," and he turned his head to peer at her face, her erect nipple in his line of sight and she thought to herself, 'Oh touch it Daddy, grab it, feel it, please, ' and he focused on it for awhile and she thought he would touch it, but he didn't, "I just wanted you to know Baby, it was for your own good. I never wanted to hurt you," and she sighed at the thoughts of his spankings, how much they had turned her on and how she was forced to go masturbate afterwards, calling Daddy's name as she came. "I know Daddy, you didn't hurt me, I deserved it," and then she thought of the spanking when she was 17 and she had dropped her panties, hoping that he would take the hint and feeling his hard cock as he had spanked her, she came that time, biting her lip so he wouldn't notice. She had gotten into spanking thanks to her Daddy, his discipline had opened a door to an erotic feeling she had never been able to quench totally since she had turned 18 and he stopped spanking her, oh how she wished he would spank her now! It was too much for her and she turned her head and pushed her mouth against his as her tongue invaded it and bathed his mouth, her tit pressed to his neck as she kissed him and felt the warmth grow between her legs. His cock grew even harder as she danced her tongue in his mouth and she felt free at last, she had kissed the one man who she had wanted for so long.

He pushed her back, "Maddie, what are you doing? I am your father, why did you do that?" and she kind of hung her head, solemn that her ploy had failed, but then she heard him say, "You'll have to be punished for that young lady," and her wetness returned, her Daddy was going to spank her! "You're not a little girl anymore Maddie, I will have to spank your bare ass now, get that skirt and panties off this instant!" and she jumped up, giddy at the thought of her Daddy seeing her naked ass after all these years. She dropped her skirt and and slid her panties down, but the tail of her blouse hid her crotch from his view, 'Damn, why didn't I wear the knit top, ' she cursed herself. "Turn around Maddie," he ordered and she obeyed, "Take that blouse off as well, it's covering your ass up, I want full access!" and she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the sofa, standing there before her Daddy totally naked except for the push up bra and she hoped he would tell her to take that off as well, but he didn't. His eyes seemed to be fixed on her well-trimmed bush and she could see the want in his face, 'Oh Daddy, ' she thought and then he ordered her across his lap. He slid to the end of the chair and as she lay down, she felt his hard cock rub her belly, it was like a shot to her as her pussy began to get so wet and he continued to position her on his lap, his strong hands on her waist. Her tits hung over his left leg as the push up bra slid slightly, her nipples exposed, his first smack sent shivers through her as she remembered his previous spankings, he had always alternated cheeks, giving equal pleasure to each one, in her mind anyway, and today was no exception as his hand switched from one cheek to the other and she felt her ass burn and just knew how red it must be getting, but he never faltered, delivering one spank after the other. She squealed with delight as her father brought out the feelings of long ago and she felt herself getting ready to cum. This time, she changed tactics and slowly let her legs drift apart, hoping that he was seeing how wet she was. His hand began to change patterns now as his spanks seemed to concentrate on the area between her ass cheeks and move slightly lower until she could feel the air push around her ass hole and she jerked at the sensation.

Soon, his hand was slapping her wet pussy, as his cock seemed to grow into her belly. When a slap hit her clit, she lost it and screamed out, "Oh Daddy!!!!" and Jeff looked to see his hand wet as his daughter writhed on his lap, moans of ecstasy emitting from her open mouth. Her Daddy had made her cum once again and this time, she had not disguised it, his hand now rubbed her wet flesh as his fingers found her clit and she moaned louder, "Yes Daddy, please, I need it so bad," and he didn't let go, his fingers bringing his daughter to another orgasm in a matter of seconds as she thrashed on his lap. After her second orgasm, his left hand found her hard nipples and rubbed them as they poked from her bra, she was content to lie on Daddy's lap and let him do anything he wanted. His hands worked at the clasp and she felt the bra slide down her arms as her Daddy cupped her left tit and waves of pleasure shot through her. She relished their time together and never wanted it to end, but Daddy told her she would have to get up and she slid between his legs to the floor on her knees and sat there like an obedient daughter while he resumed working on her taut tits, closing her eyes at the pleasure. Maddie looked at the wonder in her Daddy's eyes as he massaged her tits and she let her hands slowly drift to his crotch as she outlined his cock with her fingers, before working to set it free. She had always wondered about her Dad's cock, she had seen him with a hard on several times, but all of her scheming had not gotten a look at it. She had tried to catch him in the shower when she was younger, but something always seemed to spoil her plans, now she would finally get a look at the instrument that had made her. Daddy was a good size when she finally got him into the open, at least 7 _ inches, and she stroked his length, feeling him throb. She leaned forward, breaking his touch on her chest as she slowly licked the head of his cock, tasting the saltiness of his precum, and a moan escaped her lips as she did. "Oh yes Maddie, suck Daddy's cock baby, let me feel your hot, wet mouth wrap around it," and that drove her nuts, hearing him say that, she had imagined it for so long and now it was real. He stopped her for a moment and slid his pants and shorts down over his knees as she hungrily watched his cock move and then took him in her mouth as he sat back down, feeling his balls with her hand as she slid him into her mouth. His cock felt so good penetrating her mouth and she wondered how good it would feel in her pussy as she sucked on him, her cheeks hollowing as she did and hearing him moaning. "Oh Maddie, you do that so well, your Mommy hates to do that for Daddy," and she couldn't believe that her Mom could hate this, she loved it! Maddie took as much of her father in her mouth as she could, given the position, and soon she was bobbing up and down and rubbing his balls as he began to thrust up to meet her and she felt the first spurts of cum hit her tongue. He screamed out, "Oh yes Maddie, suck Daddy's cock, mmmm, swallow my cum baby, swallow Daddy's cum!!!" and the spurts kept coming as she swallowed it down, she loved Daddy's cum so much. She continued to suck on his cock as she looked to see him watching her and his hands went to either side of her face and stroked it, "My beautiful Maddie," he sighed as she felt his cock deflate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.