Ruth: My Teacher - Cover

Ruth: My Teacher

by Kryptoknight

Copyright© 2001 by Kryptoknight

Erotica Sex Story: Their relationship had evolved throughout the year but now finals are here what will they do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   True Story   .

Note: Some of the events in this story are true and a name or two has been changed but I will let you decide.


It was a normal school day for Ki she went to all of her classes and did all the work she was assigned. Then she went to lunch she was excited for her next class it was 6th hour and her favorite of the day. That is when she saw the object of her affection. She knew that there was no way that anything would ever come of it but she still felt the love that was there. She had grown to love and trust the woman that taught the class. She spent every moment she could in the science office, or around the woman. Ruth was a beautiful woman, she stood at about 5'5 she was strong and slim. Her Hispanic decent was obvious but it complemented her beauty very much. Even though Ki tried to hide it the fact that she liked Ruth was very obvious, but fortunately for Ki it wasn't to Ruth. Everyone in the department tried to convince her that Ki had a crush on her, but Ruth always told them that they were looking for something that wasn't there.

It was the first day of finals and Ki had that class first in the day. She was nervous but excited to be near the teacher she had fallen so badly for.

"Hey Ki how are you?" Ruth said in a tired voice. Ki smiled at the teacher happy to be the first one there.

"I am wonderful and how are you?" Ruth walked over to her desk pondering where to have Ki put the computer she didn't know she was moving yet.

"Oh I am good and I have a job for you." Ki grinned, she liked to do things for Ruth, and it made her feel needed.

"Ok name it." Ruth had noticed how her thoughts about the young lady had changed from that of just a caring teacher to those of someone who was on a more intimate level. 'Well you could start out by making love to me right here on this desk Ki.' She thought.

"I need you to move a computer into the room for me." Inwardly Ki frowned she wanted the job to be something more, something more intimate.

"Um Sure Ms. B any particular machine you want in here?" Ki asked as they both left the classroom. Ruth walked in front; Ki couldn't keep her eyes off of the slender form of the beautiful woman in front of her.

"Nope just one that will run your slideshows." Ruth said as they walked into the computer lab to grab a machine. Ki smiled finding a machine and picking the whole thing up keyboard and all.

"Umm Ki, I do have a cart." Ruth said as Ki began to walk out of the room.

"Yeah and I don't trust carts, I have had to play catch the monitor too many times." Ki grinned as she walked into the room and sat the machine down on the desk.

"Ok Ki." Was all Ruth said through her chuckle. Ruth sat in her chair and began to fiddle with the Mac that was already on her desk. Ki began plugging in the machine, and then she moved under the desk to plug the power in. Much to her surprise Ruth was still working uninterrupted by Ki's movements. Ki moved quietly and carefully under the desk unaware of what she was really trying to do she plugged in the cords then looked up to see straight up Ruth's dress. Her legs and panties were all Ki really saw but it was enough to get Ki turned on. She quickly scooted out from under the desk as others came in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.