Horny Uncle - Cover

Horny Uncle

by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Copyright© 2001 by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Incest Sex Story: Kristin sees her mother having sex with her Uncle Nick, and then gets to try him out herself!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   .

Kristin tossed and turned restlessly. She was never going to get to sleep. Maybe a glass of warm milk would help, she thought.

Mind made up, Kristin climbed out of bed and headed for the kitchen. As she passed the door to her mother's room, she heard a rhythmic squeaking and a low-pitched moan.

Kristin was worried about the moan. Was her mother in pain? She peered through the space left by the slightly ajar door - and was shocked by what she saw.

Her mother was on her hands and knees on the bed, and Kristin's Uncle Nick - her mother's own older brother - was behind her on his knees, ramming his cock into her mother's upraised ass!

"How does that feel, slut?" Nick rasped out.

"Oh, God, yes, fuck my ass, Nicky!" Ellen cried.

"You like being fucked in the ass, don't you, bitch? Ever since we were kids, you've liked having my cock up your ass."

Ever since we were kids...

Kristin backed away from the door and squirmed uncomfortably as she realized her panties were wet. She was even more wide-awake now, but knew if she heated up a glass of milk, they might realize that she was up and had heard them. Instead, she went back to bed.

On the way, she peeked in on her older brother, Kevin. He was sprawled out, and Kristin knew he was completely nude underneath the blankets. She wondered how big his cock was.

The next morning, when Ellen left for work, Kristin got up and walked into the kitchen in nothing but her sheer nightgown. She stopped short when she saw her Uncle Nick sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Uncle Nick. I didn't know you were in here. I'll go grab a robe."

"Don't cover up on my account, Krissy," he said, his eyes traveling lewdly over her slender thirteen-year-old body.

Kristin felt her panties cream and trying to ignore it, went over to the refrigerator and took out a carton of orange juice. She poured herself a glass and stood at the counter, drinking it. She heard her uncle scrape his chair back and figured he'd left the room.

Suddenly, she felt something hard poking her in the ass!

She twisted around. "Uncle Nick! What are you doing?"

"I'm really horny this morning, Krissy," he said, rubbing his cock along the crevice be-tween her ass cheeks.

"Well, go jack off, then," Kristin said angrily.

"No, Krissy, I'm not going to go jack off. Admit it. You want me to fuck you."

"No, I don't," Kristin said. She was lying - she did want her uncle to fuck her, just like he'd fucked her mother last night.

"Your panties are wet, aren't they, Krissy? I know they are."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.