Mother's Legacy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by The Enchanter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother is a Witch. I am A Warlock. She needs something only I can give her...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Panting like two marathon runners we both reached the shower at nearly the same instant. Mom's butt was pink from the cracks I landed and she reached back to try and rub the sting out.

"You really know how to get to a girl don't you. My ass is sore but it's a nice sore." She kissed me and when the shower water was up to temperature she grabbed me by the dork and pulled me into the stall with her. Her shower was very modern and was finished in granite. The shower heads (twelve) were all set at just the right angles for mom's height. There was one big head over the top, which had the greatest flow. There was a stone seat situated along one side and it was heated. The water cascaded down upon us and we just stood pressed together letting the hot water rinse away the build up of sweat and drying sticky cum. We soaped other and scrubbed each others back and front and side and you name it. When the washing was complete mom took her razor and handed it to me. She then took the shaving cream and squirted a blob onto her hand and then rubbed it all over the hair-covered area of her mound. She sat on the bench and lifted one leg up onto the seat the other stayed planted on the floor. Looking at me she pointed to her pussy and said. " Okay big boy it's time to remove all this nasty pussy hair. Just don't nick or cut, cause if you do it will put me out of action for a while and I know you don't want that. Do you?"

"No mam I surely don't want that." I bent down and with a rock steady hand proceeded to remove the troublesome hair. I couldn't tell if she was wet from excitement or from the shower, but the way her pussy swelled it made me think she was excited. It didn't take long to complete my task as there was not much hair. I also made sure I shave around her cute little asshole, as I was sure my tongue would make the journey back there again soon. After I was satisfied I had removed the soft curly hair I took a warm washcloth and wiped the remnants away and inspected her bald beaver. I got to within an inch of her baby smooth pussy and scanned for any stubble or missed hairs. Once this was completed I told mom I had to give it the definitive test. I stuck out my tongue and swabbed a path from bottom to top checking for any scratchy feelings. I couldn't feel any so I told her I had better do a thorough check just to make sure. I proceeded to lick all around the folds of her sweet pussy wetting the skin and making it shine. Her chest started to heave up and down faster. I knew she was getting turned on and that she was enjoying my teasing.

"You know Gary you are making me very, very wet. If you are not ooohhhh If you are not careful I am liable to cum all over that handsome face. Oh fuck you do that so well. Ung yes baby eat momma's cunt honey make her cum. Make me shoot my pussy cream all over your face. OH God I am going to cum. Oh fuck yes baby eat my fuckhole yes... yessss. YESSSSSSS... Ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... offfffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!"

Her moans were music to my ears. I wanted nothing more than to please this woman. She would have my undivided attention now and for always. When she calmed down she picked me up from my kneeling position and kissed me. Then she licked all the pussy cream from my face.

"You are one fantastic pussy-eater son. I can't remember when I have had more sex in such a short time. Your turn! Lay down stud I want to return the favor. I am going to shave that monster cock and give you a monster blowjob. You are going to shoot that big pistol down my pretty little throat. Is that clear!"

"Yes mam. If you shave it (and you are careful not to cut me) and suck it, I will shoot my hot spunk into that pretty little mouth until you choke. Count on it you little slut" I sat on the seat she vacated and lifted both feet so my privates were hanging out in the open. Mom had unobstructed access to clean me up. She took the shaving cream and covered my groin with the suds. As the shower pelted her back she methodically applied the white foam all over my pubic hair. She took a rather long time doing it massaging my balls and jacking my cock as well. I mentioned this fact but she told me to mind my business, as she was making sure the skin was stretched to the fullest. She even went so far as to suck the first few inches in her mouth soap and all.

"Oh that soap tastes like blahh... But the cock under the soap is delicious."

"Quit sucking slut, and start shaving before I change my mind!"

"Yes master as you wish" she said with a mocking tone in her voice. After the lather was applied she gently slid the razor all around my bag and the base of my cock. She was being very careful not to nick her precious staff. When she was sure it was free of hair, mother moved up the white bush above my dick and scraped the sharp instrument over the entire area. Finally after fifteen minutes of this she announced she was done. Mom grabbed the removable shower nozzle and rinsed the last traces of soap and hair down the drain.

"Oh my you look just like you did when you were a baby!"

"Not quit mom! I wasn't eight inches long then!"

"Yeah that's true and I didn't want to suck you off then either." Wasting no time she placed my cock head in her mouth and staring me in the face. There was lust written all over her face as my mom sucked my rock hard shaft. Her right hand was jacking me while her left rolled my balls gently back and forth. She lifted her mouth off my cock and said.

"Watch me suck you off. I want you to watch as you come in my mouth. You feel so utterly wicked, and I feel like a slut. Yeah I'm your fuck slut. Your nasty mother fuck slut. I want you to come in my mouth baby. Shoot that white cum deep in my mouth! OK?"

Just do it slut" She smiled and resumed her sucking. He hands and mouth were doing their magic and I wouldn't last very long. Especially watching her. She was putting so much lust and love into it. Her tongue danced all around the head while she moved her head up and down. The wet sucking noises were adding to the erotic effect. Her hand was sliding in unison with her mouth twisting around my cock, just like in the porno's, except this was live and she was not acting.

"Mom you are one fantastic cocksucker! Yeah suck me baby suck my cock and jack me off. Yeah my nasty slut play with my balls. Make the cum boil in my sack honey. Yes baby suck me... jack me... oooohhh yeeessss bitch make me cuuummmmmmmm."

I looked down seconds before I blew my wad. I wanted to see her face when I came. She pulled my cock from her mouth and kept jacking my cock until I came. I closed my eyes for a second then opened them again to see her looking up at me while the white syrupy jizz flew into her open mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh she said as each jet of cum hit her tongue. As the flow ended she took just the head in her mouth and sucked on my cock like a straw, getting the last drops out. She then sat back on her calves and opened her mouth to show me the load of cock cream. She swished it around with her tongue and then closed her mouth and swallowed it in one gulp.

"MMmmmmmmmmm that was delicious son! Got any more?" My cock had not lost any of it's hardness so I pulled her by the hair until her face was against my leg and said. Yeah slut! Here" and I jacked my cock a few dozen strokes and shot another load. This time I shot all over her face. There was not a lot, just enough to make her look more like a slut.

"IS my little fuck slut satisfied?"

"Oh my my yes she is. If I'm a good girl will you promise to fuck my tight little pussy after."

"I'm afraid I'm all done for tonight, and tomorrow it's back to work for both of us. You will have to wait until next weekend as we work different shifts remember"

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I forgot. Well... Tomorrow I'm going to start working day shift so we can be together at night. Oh one more thing! From now on I want you in my bed at night. Understand young man!"

"What do we do about the servants and my girl friend?"

"I'll take care of the servants and if you need some help I'll help you with Vicky as well. Besides I think you should be able to convince her to accept us. I have shown you enough to convince her what she should like... ha ha ha... "

"Mother you are incorrigible you know that!"

"Thank you son. Now let's get some shut eye!"

We both retired to her huge bed and I slept like a baby.

We were up and out of the house by 8a. m. The drive to the club was uneventful as mom had her work face on and her interest in me was purely maternal. We chatted about how we would change peoples work schedules to suit her and a few other changes she would have to make. She said it was about time I took more responsibility, so she would call a board meeting to notify the board of directors it was her wish to make me a full partner in the corporation and I would be in charge of the west coast operations. I was dumbfounded to say the least. This new position would mean a penthouse office and problems piled penthouse high. I only hoped I could meet her expectations.

"Don't worry babe I'm sure you'll pick it up in a flash!" she said with a big smile and a gentle squeeze on my upper thigh.

"I'll have Gloria set you up in the office across from mine and we will hire you your own secretary. This afternoon I want you to go out and but some new suits as well as lease a new car. I don't care what kind as long as it suits you and your position. From now on it's you and me running the show sweet heart. We will make decisions together and together we will make The Castle the best club in the world!"

"Mother!... I love you! You are the best! Say do I get to pick out my secretary?"

"Why of course honey. You can pick whom ever you like as long as she meets corporate standards. So if you choose wisely you could have the best of both worlds. A secretary that knows business and can suck start a Harley!" I looked at her and I knew she could see right through me.

"Give it time Gary. Soon you will be as sharp and as knowledgeable about the art of witch craft as I am!"

"I hope so mom. If I half as good as you I in for a treat!"

Gloria was the epitome of the secretarial staff. She was efficient to a fault. She stood about five-six, blue eyes and blonde hair. Her age was not a give away but I would say she was about thirty-one. She wasn't very big in the boob department, maybe a thirty-four B if she was lucky. But they sat high on her chest and from there down was where she excelled. Her narrow waist gave way too flaring hips and legs that went on forever. She often wore clothes that brought out the color of her hair and eyes, as well as three-inch heels to accent her lovely gams. Today she had on a red mid thigh skirt with a matching red silk blouse. Her red heels made her very attractive. She would be getting her usual share of looks from the male staff. I caught her looking at me a couple of time in the past when I visited mom's office, so I figured if I were to be in her proximity from now on I should see if she had any "other" ideas about me. Mother had explained to me how I could see if someone was interested in me, all I had to do was put a suggestion in their heads to enhance how they really felt. Soooooo I simply looked at her while she was talking to me and mentally cast a spell. (If you think I am good looking your nipples will get hard. ) I stood and listened as she spoke and within twenty seconds I noticed her little buds start to push out on her bra cups. I was elated. To think I had just cast my first spell was a real mind blower. Gloria suddenly pulled at her collar and said. "Phew it's getting rather warm in her all of a sudden. Maybe I should check the thermostat. What temperature should I set it to sir?"

"I like it on the cool side Gloria. Please set it at 68', and please call me Gary when we're alone. You can leave the sir stuff for the formal times."

Yes Gary. Thank you. Would you like some coffee, and a Danish perhaps?"

"Yes that will be nice. I would also like you to make an appointment with a good tailor and call the Mercedes dealer and tell them I would like to come in and look at a new car." Oh and one more thing. When I am ready to go to the tailor I would like you to come with me to help me dress the part of my new job."

Yes sir... I mean Gary. Right away. I would like to help you pick out some new suits and I know just the tailor. She has been dressing the best for some time and I know she would be the best for you."

She! I thought to myself, this could be interesting. Gloria was back in no time with a cup of coffee and a plate with several Danish. I told her to get a coffee and meet me in my mother's office. I sat in mom's chair and I could smell her scent, which permeated the whole office. I was looking out the window as Gloria returned and sat in her usual steno chair.

"Tell me Gloria. What qualities should I look for in a secretary?"

"Well Gary I would not accept anyone who did not have a degree in business. The right person should be honest with some kind of history to back it up and above all she has to be loyal to you. She has to put your wishes above all else."

"I see. So I take it you fill these requirements with mom? I mean you are willing to do anything she asks."

"Yes sir I would and I have." Time for another little suggestion. (You think he is cute but you are afraid to say anything for fear of loosing your job. Cross your legs and show him some of what you have. If he looks, he may give a raise and it doesn't have to be money either. ) As II sipped my coffee I watched as my subtle hint went into action. Gloria raised her right leg and let it slip over her left causing her skirt to rise up exposing half of her thigh. She drank her coffee and managed to take quick peeks at me to notice if I was looking. Hot dam this is fun. I had better be careful though I wouldn't want to screw this up. I set my cup down and casually walked around the desk to stand in front. I leaned back against the desk and crossed my legs, resting my hands on the desk top behind me. I looked right at Gloria's nylon clad thigh and licked my lips. She picked up on this and seeing she had my interest she started to rock her leg which made her skirt ride up some more and her high heel was dangling from her foot. Her curled toes are the only things that kept her shoe from falling.

"My trap was set so I reached out and said, "Shall we go?"

I pulled her to her feet and she ended up two short inches from me. Her nipples were pushing at the front of her bra again and I could see a flush in her cheeks. I complimented her on her appearance, which made her smile. She showed me her white teeth and I detected a gleam in her eyes that was not there before. I ushered her before me and as she led the way I was sure there was extra wiggle in her hips. I didn't mind. Hell I was hoping I could plant my hardening dick between those cheeks.

Then I heard it.

"Shit my pussy is wet and it's not even noon. I wonder if he likes me? I bet he would like me if I had bigger breasts! I could hear her thoughts. It was mind-boggling. I decided to play a little trick on my new friend.

"Their fine Gloria. Would you like to use the ladies room before we go?" She stopped dead and I bumped into the two soft cheeks of her ass. "Ooopppps! Excuse me. I didn't mean to run into you!"

She just turned and mumbled an apology and the look on her face told me everything I needed to know.

"Yes I would like to powder my nose, if you don't mind waiting."

"Certainly." I said out loud. "Take your panties and bra off while you're in there if you want to" I said with my mind.

Five minutes later Gloria was walking back towards me, her now bra-less tits giggling with each step she took. As she walked past I also noticed there was no visible panty line or nylons! I thought to myself. Gary you are one lucky warlock! We rode the elevator to the garage and the company limo was waiting for us. The chauffeur politely opened the door for us and Gloria sat with her back to the driver and I sat in the forward facing seat directly opposite the panty-less blonde. I knew I should take it easy on the poor girl as she must be wondering what is happening to her. I decided to let her be herself and let nature take it's own course. I was looking a brochure of suits that Gloria had given me when I peeked over the top and saw her looking right at old Mr. Dick. I decided to tease her so I concentrated on her. I imagined what her naked breasts looked like. I thought of her with no clothes on with a finger in her pussy masturbating while thinking of me. Soon my old ugly head started to grow. Mother's secretary did not miss the movement of the material along my pant leg. Her eyes were getting as big as my cock. I watched her spread her legs a little bit at a time showing me more of her creamy white thighs. Her breathing was getting faster as her fingers were wringing themselves white, trying to calm her nervousness. "Go ahead and show him your pussy. He must know by now that you took your bra off. His cock is getting bigger every second. Is he thinking of me or his girlfriend." All of these thought were going through her mind. I couldn't let her go on like this. I had to let her know it was hard for her.

"I don't have a girlfriend Gloria. Your the one causing this," I said as I laid her hand on my pant leg next to my cock.

"I... I... I... I'm So soorrry... Sir... I mean Gary... Ohhh darn. I'm going to get fired for sure now!"

"Why do you say that Gloria. Just because you turn me on doesn't mean I am going to fire you. Heck I think you are very attractive. If I didn't do you think I would have this woody?"

"You mean your not mad at me for being so bold... staring and all?"

"Hell no Gloria. Look! Come over here. Come sit next to me." I hit the intercom and told the driver to take us across town so we could have some time.

"Gloria crouched and spun to sit next to me. She was trembling with fear. SO I tried to put her at ease.

"Look dear. Don't be afraid. I think you are a very lovely woman and what ever you decide you might want to say or do to me will stay between the two of us. OK? Now why don't you undo your blouse and show me those pretty tits like you have been wanting to for the last hour." She looked at me as if I were a god, wondering how I knew. I dare not tell her lest I break any spell she may be under. Her fingers undid her buttons one by one; all the while she looked at my smiling face. She opened her silk covering and I was treated to two of the sweetest breasts to ever grace a woman's chest. They were not big at all. One hand would completely hide a breast. Her nipples wee a bright pink, and were turned up at the end pointing at my eyes. The tips were about a half-inch long and the areolas were about the size of a fifty-cent piece. The up-thrust breast looked as if they had never felt another hand aside from their owner. They were so firm and yet they looked so innocent. Her chest was starting to blush, along with her face. I could not believe the picture presented to me. Here I was sitting in the company limo driving down town with my mother's secretary stripped to the waist, ready to do my bidding.

"Gloria your breasts are beautiful. May I touch them?"

"Oh your just saying that to make me feel good... I think they are too small. I am the runt of the family. My sister and mother are the one's that are blessed with big boobs. I'm stuck with these little bumps. It's no wonder I can't get a man. They must think I'm a nerd or something... If you want to you can touch them... please!"

"Trust me my dear I am saying it because it is true." I cupped a hand around each one, and I swear the nipples grew the second I felt her. They hardened into little rocks. I pinched each nipple and rolled them back and forth. It was having the desired effect. Her breathing was increasing and her eyes were closed, savoring my touch.

"Oh Mr. Parker please don't stop. It feels soooo goooood. I have never had anyone touch me like this before... Your hands feel so warm and strong at the same time."

"Are you telling me you have never been with man Gloria?"

"Yes sir... I mean no sir I have never... I have never made... I have... "

"You're a virgin? You've never been fucked?"

"Yes sir... I am still a virgin. I have never... "

"Say it Gloria. Tell me what you have never done. Tell me what you would like to do."

"I... have... never... been ffffff... fucked!. There I said it. I have never been fucked, and I want you to fuck me sir... please fuck me? Fuck my pussy? Fuck my cunt? Play with my tits? Please Mr. Parker do it do me? Do everything to me?"

"That is my intention Gloria. But because you are a virgin I have to do something before I fuck you."

"What do I have to do sir? Anything. I will do whatever you ask. I'll never tell anyone, or hold this against you or... "

"Shush my love you will not have to do anything but remove your skirt and spread your lovely legs. Because it is very hard to eat pussy through clothing."

"Eat pussy? You mean you want to put your mouth on my puuusss... my pussy?"

"Yes I want to put my mouth on your pussy. I want to put my tongue in your cunt and eat that pretty little quim until you beg for mercy. No man in his right mind would ever think of fucking a virgin pussy before he paid homage with his mouth. It just isn't right! Now take that skirt off and let me see that pretty cunt!" Her fingers were trembling as she unzipped her skirt. She put her fingers inside the waistband and wiggled her butt, pulling her red mini down her legs. Her tits were jiggling as she removed her last piece of clothing and it made my dick harder just watching this older woman expose her self to me.

"What's this? No panties? Why you naughty, naughty girl!"

"I'm sorry sir. I don't remember taking them off... I know I had some on this morning. This is just to much... I'm not really like this. I don't dress like this. Honest! I don't know what to say... "

"Don't say anything my pet. Just lift your sweet limbs, and spread them so I can see pink!" She placed her left leg up on the seat behind me and her right fell away from us. Her pussy was like a delicate flower waiting to be enjoyed. I leaned closer and could smell her aroma. I gently licked the outside of her mound keeping clear of her lips. She jumped at first contact, not sure what to expect. I washed her pussy area, the inside of her thighs up to her navel sinking my digit in and out. I traveled to her tits sucking first one then the other treating them to equal time. They were lovely small tits and she was moaning her delight at the way I was working them over. I made the return journey and this time I stopped just above her clit. I pulled on a few hairs with my teeth and then said. Get ready for an experience Gloria." I stuck my tongue out and parted her pussy lips using just the end. I lowered my mouth until I was at the center of her wet hole. Then I slowly pushed forward, sinking my sex organ deep into her unexplored cave.

"Ooooohhhhhh sirrrr... oooohhhhmyyyyygaaawwwdddd... What are you dooooinnggggg tooooomeeeeeee! Please donnn'tt ever stopppppp. Oooohhh gawwwwddddd yeeesssssss... "

I had my face pressed against her mound and my tongue was as deep as I could get it. She was tight and as hot as an oven. Her juices were sweet and flowed like a river from the opened petals of her flower. I lifted my head to let her know how I was enjoying her.

"Gloria you taste wonderful. I'm going to attack you little man in the boat. I want you to let go and cum so I can drink from you sweet cave." I sunk my head back down between her shaky legs and feasted on her drenched grotto. I started to suck on her stiff little clit and that pushed her over the edge.

"Ooohhh myyy I think... it... is... hhaaaapppppeennnninnngg... Ohh fuckkk iii... yessssssI... I... I... cummmmmmmmmm... aaahhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee... "

Her pussy gushed cunt cream and I tried in vain to capture every drop. There was so much it was impossible. Her legs gripped my head and I thought my eyes would pop out. Her screams were barely audible to me, and her hands were trying to pull my hair out. Lucky for me she didn't decide to cum for an hour. I would have suffocated! When her breathing and orgasm had settled she was laying with her head on the seat back, eyes closed and a look of pure contentment on her face.

"Was it good for you my dear?"

"Oh my goodness sir... "

"Gloria! Stop with the sir shit. It's Gary. OK?"

"Ohhhh Gary I have never felt anything so wonderful. It was out of this world. Can we do it again?"

"Oh don't fear my pet. I plan to sample that tasty tart again. Often. But I think you should take a look at the immediate problem facing us." I pulled her nude body to a sitting position and placed her hand on my rock hard cock.

"Gary! What in heavens name is this? It feels like a baseball bat."

"Not quite love. It's only eight inches long. But it is as hard as a piece of white ash! Why don't you introduce yourself to him?" Her fingers reached for the tab to my zipper and she pulled all the way down. Tentatively she reached inside not knowing what to expect. She met resistance in the form of my boxers, but soon found the opening and wormed her hand inside. I felt her warm hand circle my shaft and her eyes lit up when she felt its size.

"Oh my you sure are huge. I have never felt one before. It feels like hot velvet! So hard! Yet so soft. Your thing feels good Gary."

"My What!"

"Sorry... Your COCK feels good. Hey!... That sounds so wicked, and naughty. Heh heh! Your cock feels good! Your fucking cock is hard! Your big fucking hard cock, feelllssssss GREAT!"

"Well why don't you pull my hard fucking cock out and give him a big kiss if it feels so nice!"

"Ouuuu yes. Come to Gloria baby! Her hand pulled on my cock and it took some time to clear a path, but she succeeded. When it popped out from it's hiding place she stared dumbfounded.

"Gaaawwwd!!!! It's a tree!" With her both hands around its girth she leaned in for a closer look. She pursed her lips and planted a soft kiss on the head. Then her tongue slipped out and she licked the surface feeling the texture.

"It's so soft and hot. How come you don't have any hair? You're as clean as a baby! What happened?"

"Well there is this lady I know who is kind of kinky in a small way and she thought it would be cool if we were to shave one another. So here I am!"

"Wow it looks kinda different but sexy. Gary umm I uh I have... I don't know what to do! How do I do it? You know give you a suck off."

"Heh heh heh. Honey it's called a blow job. Giving head. Cocksucking... not suck off"

"That's it! I like that one! COCKSUCKING! Yes cocksucking... I like that word." Her mouth opened and she circled her lips around the head. I could feel her tongue swirling around the blood filled head of my cock. She didn't know what to expect or do but she seemed to like the taste and feel in her mouth.

"That's it Gloria. Your doing fine. Try and take more in your mouth. Just enough so you are comfortable."

Her pink colored lips slid down the shaft until she had about four inches. Her hand was still a good inch from her mouth. I think she wanted to please me so she forced her head down until her mouth made contact with her hand. She was unable to keep it there as the gage reflex took over and her head popped up. She coughed a couple of times and grabbed her throat. She looked into my eyes and with her face screwed up in determination she dropped her head back into my lap and again tried to suck the big pole in front of her. This time she was able to keep her head in place and I could tell from the way she was sucking she was not going to quit until I spilled my seed in her mouth. Just as her mouth closed around my cock the cell phone chirped. I pulled it from my pocket and opened it to talk. Gloria looked up at me and I pushed her head back down giving her the quiet sign with my finger in front of my closed lips.

"Why hello dear." I said to my mother. "What can I do for you." Gloria could not hear the other person so she was not aware to what was going on.

"Did Gloria go with you dear." Asked mom.

"Why yes as a matter of fact."

"Put her on for a sec would you."

"I can't. She's eating." I replied just loud enough for mom to hear.

" Eating. What is she eating at ten in the morning? It's too early for lunch."

"Me!"

""What! Gary Parker!. Do you mean to tell me that my secretary is sucking you off! You ought to be ashamed. I give you my secretary for one day and already your having sex with her. Is she any good?"

"I have to say that you are correct. She is very proficient at it. She's a natural. Oh one more thig. She has never done the dirty! How would you like to try her?"

"She's a virgin. I... I... I have never been with a woman before. I am not sure it would be a good idea dear."

"I have to come... I mean go now I'll discuss it later over diner. OK? I folded the small portable and put it back in my pocket. I looked down at mom's secretary, working ever so hard on my hard cock.

"Your doing fine my dear. You were born to suck cock. That's it baby suck it hard... Go up and down... jack me with your hand at the same time. That's the way. Let some of your saliva drip down the shaft... wet my whole cock so your hand can slide easier."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.