Lost in England

by Leigh Clyde

Copyright© 2001 by Leigh Clyde

Erotica Sex Story: Two young American women on holiday in England. The holiday is going well until they upset a gang of female bikers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Zoophilia   FemaleDom   Rough   .

It had been one of those days! Lisa's holiday to England had been great so far. She had been in the UK for just over a week with her best friend Abigail. It was a bit of a responsibility particularly as she was a few of years younger than her. The highlight so far had been seeing the Prodigy play at Wembley Arena. But today they had hired a car and got lost in the countryside. Worse still it was dark now and the car had run out of petrol. They decided to walk to nearest village and find somewhere to stay for the night.

The walked along the dark lane when they heard a noise. The both jumped. Lisa assured her friend that it was just a fox or something and they continued. Then it all happened to quickly. Suddenly as though out of nowhere people jumped upon them.

They were then being manhandled off the road and through the undergrowth. Their designer shoes fell from their feet. They were too scared to shout or scream. |Now they were being held and forced to walk quickly down a dark pathway.

In the moonlight they saw a small old cottage ahead. Soon they were inside, it was lit by a few candles. Both of the young women could see that the three individuals were wearing black and had their heads and faces covered with balaclavas.

Whilst two held firmly onto Lisa the other held Abigail on the other side of the small room. They then started to pull at Lisa's skimpy designer white signet. She protested and they left it alone. Her shirt was then pulled firmly up revealing her white panties. Quickly one of her assailants took a firm grip of the underwear. In a powerful jilt they were torn from her trembling body.

No sooner than Lisa's white panties were removed when one of them knelt down in front of her. Her best friend looked on in the dim light. The one knelling removed their head-covering. It looked as though it was a man with long hair held back in a ponytail. But wait. As she looked more intently it was not a man but a young woman, possibly in her late twenties. She positioned herself and began to touch the pinkness in front of her eyes. Soon a finger had found its way between the folds and was slipping inside.

One of the gang then approached the girl. For some reason she was not fearful. That was until they spoke.

'You bitches will pay for damaging one of our bikes!'

It was woman's voice. She explained that her friend had hit one of their bikes outside a pub. The girl remembered the incident well, it had happened about three hours previous. They had been trying to manoeuvre in the carpark and had hit something. Lisa didn't seem to be bothered. They then went into the pub and had a meal.

Lisa had been arrogant and rude to the waitress. It had all very embarrassing for the child. Unluckily the waitress was one of their friends and the female bikers were regulars in the pub. The biker placed her hand on the girl's shoulder and began touching her blonde hair. The other two had now pushed Lisa over a table. Her white rounded bottom raised it could easily been seen in the half-light. The other woman took off her leather gloves and held them for a moment. She then brought them down firmly on the woman's buttocks. How it stung! Six more times the gloves whipped her bare flesh. One for each scratch on the bike!

The women with Lisa were now pulling down their jeans and leather trousers. Soon they were naked from the waist down. They pulled the victim upright and the waitress got on the table and opened her legs. The gag was removed with a warning to be quiet and obey. The biker holding the girl warned out loudly that if she did not they would strip and fuck the girl. Lisa had no choice but to lick and kiss as commanded. The women then swapped over and again she was obedient. How she hated doing what they said. She was usually the one in charge. Now she was being humiliated in front of her best friend.

The biker with Abigail then led her outside. She feared the worse. Maybe there were more perverted bikers outside. Fortunately there was not.

'Do you like dogs?' questioned the woman.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.