Grim Fairy Tales
Chapter 30: Happily Ever After

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Happily Ever After - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

"Simon. Look at this."

Simon looked up from his section of the newspaper to see what Arabella was reading. He'd been trying to hide from the incessant barrage of news reports on Bobby Tyler and had been looking for some sports scores.

"What?"

"Bobby Tyler got shot."

"Sounds like the government getting rid of an embarrassment. They couldn't really put him on trial, could they?" Simon took a sip of his coffee. "And admit that the world went to hell? Shit. Wouldn't go well in between the soap operas and the talk shows."

She handed him the newspaper section. "No," Arabella sounded somber. "Read the rest of this."

Arabella watched her lover over the rim of her coffee mug. "So what is next? I thought things would be getting better."

Simon put the paper down and studied her with a thoughtful look. He set his jaw and cleared his throat before sliding from his chair to kneel in front of her chair.

"It will get better when we make it better. I know you were hesitant before, but you need to know that I've decided to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tears welled in Arabella's eyes. Her stomach knotted and she felt a lump in her throat as she realized what Simon was saying.

"Arabella. Will you be my wife?"

"But. But. But what about all that's happened? All the problems we've had?"

"I know that you're the one I want to marry because of what has happened."

Arabella took a deep breath and looked into Simon's eyes. "Yes. I don't know why I hesitated before. The answer has always been yes."

They leaned forward and kissed; softly, passionately, as only people in true love can.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.