Grim Fairy Tales
Chapter 29: Bobby's End

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Bobby's End - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

By lunchtime the next day, Juliet's cocky, teasing voice called and gave him the good news. "The General loved your flicks. You've got about 45 minutes before the Public Guard moves in and arrests Tyler, sport."

Simon used the video phone number Juliet gave him to call Bobby.

Bobby looked annoyed when he saw Simon's face on the small terminal. "What do you want? I'm very busy, Major Woodsman."

"Check your telefax." Simon smiled as he saw Bobby pale as the politician took the faxed copy of the arrest warrant and read it.

"This won't last," Bobby looked like a trapped animal. "They don't have any evidence against me."

"I gave them videos of you and Paris Mawbry. I gave them signed testaments from people that ran guns for you to the rebels. You'll be lucky if they ever let you out of prison."

"Forgeries. Doctored video."

Bobby licked his lips and sat behind his big desk, his eyes darting back and forth. Even on the small video screen, Simon could see that Bobby had started to perspire.

Bobby fidgeted in his chair. "But if this evidence does exist, I am in a position to pay handsomely for it."

Simon was disappointed. He had thought that it would feel exhilarating to confront Bobby. Instead it made him feel dirty. Simon checked his watch.

"I figure that you've got about 15 minutes before the PG get there."

Bobby voice turned to pleading. "I've got influential friends. People that will even the score if I go to jail."

Simon heard a loud knock on Bobby's office door. Bobby reached into a drawer. A feeling of pity filled Simon but he knew that the drama was over.

Simon shook off his emotions and steeled himself to finish what he'd started. "Here's the deal. You can either pull the pistol from your desk and shoot yourself or take your chances with the Public Guard. What's it going to be?"

Without speaking Bobby sank into his chair, his face wooden and his eyes staring off into the distance.

Simon shook his head sadly. "I didn't think you had the guts."

Simon heard the office door open. Three armored police troopers entered the room and fanned out quickly, their weapons leveled at Bobby's chest. When their leader spoke, his voice sounded metallic through his helmet's audio system.

"Robert Tyler. We have a warrant for your arrest."

After the police had led Bobby away, Simon left his home and drove through the town toward the FEMA building. The media had converged on Bobby like vultures on a carcass. As the feeding frenzy built, the reporters scrambled for sound bites while the network analysts dissected Bobby's every career decision. The scene of the slender politician, his hands cuffed behind him, being helped into the back of the police cruiser was played and replayed on every station.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.