Grim Fairy Tales
Chapter 26: The Fifth of July

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Fifth of July - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Arabella was confused, torn by her fears and Simon's desire for commitment. Her breakfast shift in the mess hall had just ended and Arabella walked back toward the campsite, her mind churning through all the things that she wanted to tell Simon. Important things. But she didn't know how to start. Suddenly, the clouds in her thinking parted and she had the answer.

"I'll call Granny Safi!" she said to no one in particular.

Although she'd found the answer, finding Granny proved frustratingly difficult. Arabella spent the morning on the phone trying to locate Granny. Finally, with the time for the lunch shift drawing close, Arabella dialed the FEMA office. Felicia, Simon's secretary, answered and sounded overjoyed to hear from her.

Questions shot back and forth as the two women caught up with each other. Arabella nervously evaded Felicia's unspoken question about where she'd been, changing the subject to office gossip. Arabella found out that Granny, ever the energetic party girl, had dropped from site when Arabella had gone away.

Felicia's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "I think that Saffron's in some kind of trouble."

A feeling of dread crept up Arabella's spine. "What do you mean?"

"You know how she was hanging out with a guy named Paris? Well, the PG came around asking about folks that knew him. That was about the same time she got scarce."

"But she hasn't been arrested has she?"

"Not that I've heard. I'm starting to get worried about her. Are you coming home soon?"

"I'll try. I'm with some friends at a place called Calypso's but I think I can make it home by the weekend."

Felicia gasped as she realized that she was on the brink of accomplishing the task that Hooke had set for her. She was going to get Arabella to come to them. But she had to act quickly.

"OK. Great. Look, don't come into the office. People will just ask too many questions." Felicia thrashed through her desk drawers looking for the police convoy schedule. "If you can, get a seat in the convoy tonight and I'll meet you in Fishersville. We'll find Saffron together."

Arabella felt relieved that someone was offering to help without expecting anything in return. "Felicia, I can't thank you enough."

"Don't think about it. You just get home."

Felicia carefully pressed the button to disconnect the call and took a deep breath. She looked around the office to make sure that she wouldn't be interrupted before she dialed the next phone number.

"Hooke?" she said in a whisper.

"Yeah."

"I just talked with Arabella Hood. She's on her way home."

"You're hosing me." Hooke laughed out loud. His fortune was looking up finally. "Good girl. You know we're trying to avoid any police involvement.

"No sweat. I'll meet her day after tomorrow in Fishersville and bring her to you."

"Well you've earned a reward young lady. Come on out to my place and we'll celebrate."

Felicia wasn't sure whether to be thrilled or dismayed at Hooke's blatant invitation, but she knew that she couldn't refuse. She hung up the phone and looked at the clock, there was a lot to do before Arabella came home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.