Grim Fairy Tales
Chapter 25: Hooke meets Felicia

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Hooke meets Felicia - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Paulus Hooke, Bobby's mercenary, traveled westward in the daily police convoy. He drummed his fingers on the steering console, impatient with the 30 mph progress that the long string of vehicles made. Looking at the young sergeant sitting in the passenger seat next to him, Hooke attempted a joke.

"Here's some serious progress, eh? This drive used to take three and a half hours. Now it takes two days."

His mirrored sunglasses masked the sergeant's face. "At least you get there alive," the young man deadpanned.

Deciding to do something other than talk with his passenger, Hooke keyed his cell phone and dialed the number that Bobby had given him.

"Miss Thompson, please," he said when a voice answered.

"This is Felicia Thompson. Who's speaking please?"

"I'm an associate of Mr. Tyler's," Hooke didn't want to talk too much in front of the PG sergeant. "He suggested that we meet and help each other out."

The name of their mutual patron had the hair on the back of Felicia's neck standing on end. "Yes."

Hooke sensed her hesitation so he took charge. "Name a place to meet tonight. Some place private."

"But I'm not sure... That is, I'm..." She seemed at a loss for words.

"Fine. We'll meet at your place. I have the address." He waited for her to say something but Felicia remained silent. "I'll see you around eight. We'll keep this casual. OK?"

"Um... OK. I guess that's the best way to do it."

"It is. See you at eight."

Hooke keyed the phone again. This time he hit Bobby's number on speed dial. A female voice answered Bobby's private line.

"Yes."

"Mr. Tyler, please."

Hooke sniffed dismissively; he wasn't about to talk business with some bed warmer. There was a pause before Bobby answered the phone.

"Tyler."

"I'm close. I've made contact with your girl."

"Good. If she gives you any trouble, she's back on the highway. You tell her that. Just let her know you work for me." Bobby emphasized the last part for Hooke's benefit. "Oh, by the way. She likes it up the ass. Enjoy."

"Ciao." Hooke hung up, wondering about the people that his job brought him in contact with.

The sergeant didn't make a sound for the last hour of the trip. He sat like a statue in the passenger seat behind his mirrored sunglasses. Once they reached the last checkpoint, Hooke said goodbye to his enigmatic passenger and eagerly headed for Felicia's apartment.

Hooke pulled his sleek, expensive car on to her street, very aware that he was sticking out like a sore thumb. He pulled the car into her building's parking lot and got out. Looking over at the knot of men that were sitting at one corner of the parking lot, he motioned for one of them to come over. Lighting a cigarette while the man sauntered over, Hooke looked up as the young laborer made it within conversation range.

"You live here?"

"Yeah. Whatchu doing round here? 'Specially in that nice ride. Aren't you afraid it'll get scratched?"

"Yep. That's why I want you to watch it for me." Hooke pulled a fifty dollar bill from his wallet and held it up. "What's your name?"

"Jerry."

"Well Jerry." Hooke suddenly tore the crisp bill in half. He handed one part to the young man. "This is a down payment. If I leave and my car is alright, you get the other half." Jerry took the half bill and looked like he was going to say something clever but Hooke continued. "And if the slightest thing is wrong with my new car," he paused and caught Jerry's eyes. "I'll kill your family."

Jerry didn't look like he was impressed by the threat. He'd heard them before. He just nodded slightly. He was more interested in the other half of the fifty than in seeing if this guy was the real thing.

Hooke walked confidently toward Felicia's townhouse. While he looked calm, his brain raced to observe his surroundings. Escape routes. Possible threats. Paulus Hooke had survived this long because he treated the world as a combat zone. Observers would have called him overly cautious. A psychologist would have called him a paranoid psychotic.

Arriving at her apartment door, Hooke ran his hand over his hair to make sure it was neat before he rang the doorbell. Felicia answered immediately.

"Hello. I've been expecting you."

He pushed the door open and stepped inside without answering her. Hooke closed the door behind him and looked around the cramped apartment. There wasn't much to see. The sitting room had cheap, new furniture clustered around a small vid unit. A kitchenette lined one wall. He walked over to the window and noted that the bedroom door was open. It looked as if she'd just moved in.

Hooke smiled and turned around quickly, surprising Felicia and making her jump back against the door.

"Nice to meet you Felicia. My name is Hooke." His face held a false smile, the kind that didn't extend to his eyes. "Mr. Tyler's told me a lot about you."

"Yes." She was unsure what he meant. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Vodka. On the rocks."

He watched her walk to the kitchenette. She hadn't changed from her office clothes.

"You're a nice looking woman Felicia."

She sounded as if she was unsure how to take the compliment. "Thank you."

Felicia stretched to remove the bottle from the cabinet shelf and Hooke murmured as he admired her tight bottom. She looked at him through lowered eye lashes, uncomfortable with his open leering. When she brought him his drink, he made no attempt to disguise his lecherous gaze down her shirt.

"Yes. A nice looking woman indeed."

Hooke took a sip of the clear liquor. He made eye contact with her over the rim of the glass.

"I'm here to find something for Mr. Tyler. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head silently. She stood in front of him, captivated like a deer in a set of headlights. She could neither move nor break his hypnotic gaze.

"You're going to help me. I want to know about a girl named Arabella Hood. Friends, hangouts, the whole deal. Questions?"

She shook her head slightly from side to side.

"Mr. Tyler wanted me to remind you how much his good graces mean to you. You do what I say, when I say, or you'll be taking it up the ass in some roadside whore house." He saw a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. "But you like it up the ass, don't you my dear?"

Felicia didn't move. She felt torn between doing what she knew she needed to do to survive and running from the room screaming. The desperation that she had felt when she'd had to leave Washington D.C. came flooding back. She remembered the ruined city; her home in flames, her expensive car destroyed, the heat of the long walk through all of the unfriendly little towns. Taking a deep breath, she shivered but stayed where she was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.