Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 6: Little Red Riding Hood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Little Red Riding Hood - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

The next morning, Arabella set out again, this time without waking Simon. She knew somehow that he cared about her, but she owed it to Granny to make sure everything was safe and sound. Recovering the same road she'd driven over just the day before, Arabella quickly made her way across the Appalachians. It still wasn't lunch time when she started down the long steep grade into Monterey.

Arabella was relieved to find everything in Monterey calm and peaceful as she drove into the town. She parked beside the small central park, adorned with the statue of some forgotten local hero and had walked to the old bandstand that she used to play on, before she realized that the only people on the street were men. Men staring at her. She tried stopping someone to ask where the women and children were, but no one would look her in the face much less stop for a conversation.

She walked dejectedly back to her car when she noticed a man standing next to it. He was rather abrupt with her, asking her name and business in town. Arabella answered his questions politely but wanted to know who he was in return. He showed her a cheap tin badge and called himself a town deputy. Arabella asked about the deputy she had known while growing up and the man sneered, saying "the old fool died face down in the gutter." He then told her to follow him to the town hall where she'd get permission to stay in town.

Believing that the deputy was merely a sign of the times Arabella did as she was told. Along the way, the deputy told her that Monterey was under almost constant siege and all strangers had to be checked out by the boss before they were allowed free access to the town. Arabella tried to ask about Granny and some of her other friends but the man told her that she would get all her answers at the town hall.

Arabella was surprised when the deputy pointed at their destination. The new town hall was a renovated roadside bar on the edge of town. Once a seedy dive with raised platforms around a sunken dance floor, its new inhabitants had redecorated it as a new age throne room. Arabella was escorted down the aisle toward the throne. Groups of armed men had settled into the round booths that surrounded the open dance floor. They lounged on the splitting vinyl seats, eating, drinking, and having sex with women dressed in patched lingerie and old harem girl costumes.

Tearing her eyes from the clientele, Arabella looked up and stopped short at the scene on the throne, causing her escort to stumble into her. There, on the dais set in the middle of the dance floor was the man she met at the roadside tavern. She remembered that he had said his name was Wolfe, but the sudden remembrance of a chance meeting wasn't what made her stop. It was the fact that Wolfe was having his cock sucked by Granny Safi.

Arabella's escort pushed her ahead to the entrance of the dance floor but her introduction was delayed as Wolfe sprayed his cum over Granny's face. Granny eagerly cleaned his cock with her tongue, murmuring endearments about how big and virile a man he was. Wolfe slouched back in his large chair and guzzled wine from a large goblet as he caught his breath.

Refreshed for the moment, Wolfe looked at Arabella and smiled. Rings glinting from his fingers, he carefully handed his goblet to Granny.

Sitting up he said, "I need to thank you for telling us about this wonderful little undefended town."

"Why this was just the slice of Paradise we had been looking for. Clean air, open spaces, plenty of food - why we've got everything we need." He gestured at his happy cronies and their female companions. "And the townsfolk welcomed us with open arms." A ripple of laughter interrupted him and he looked around meaningfully. "And open legs." Roars of laughter erupted from the men and women in the dimly lit club.

Arabella asked why he had forced the local women to act as slaves, but Wolfe assured her that the women were not being coerced at all. He told her that the women chose their jobs.

"It's a simple exchange. Civilization at its most basic. Each to his or her own abilities." His smile seemed to split his face. "My boys and I provide protection and the townspeople work in a variety of positions. Some are farmers, some are servants, and some," he laughed and cupped Granny's chin with his fingertips, "are companions for my men. No one is forced to do anything against his or her will."

LTC Wolfe stood and tucked his deflated cock back into his colorful robes. He looked like a revolutionary crossed with one part biker warlord and one part African king. Enjoying his control over the moment, he asked Arabella what she planned on doing for the community, reminding her that everyone had to work or they didn't get fed. She stared at him defiantly and told him that she certainly didn't intend on becoming his sex toy. He laughed in the face of her self-righteous indignation and told his men that being a sex toy was all that she was qualified for. Wolfe told Arabella that it would be far more pleasurable for her to volunteer, unless he said, she enjoyed rough sex.

Arabella looked at her mentor, crouched at Wolfe's feet like an obscene cup bearer, and told Wolfe that she would stay with Granny. Nodding his head in agreement, he told Granny to take Arabella to the harem and clean her up. Looking up to the expectant crowd, he announced that Arabella would be part of the after dinner entertainment. Lewd comments and wolf whistles followed Arabella out of the throne room and into the hallway.

Granny took Arabella to an outdoor shower and helped her bathe. Granny explained that Wolfe wanted a lesbian show and asked if Arabella had ever been with another woman. Arabella thought about Randy and the night at the Bears' house but confessed to being inexperienced.

Granny told Arabella to relax and began gently soaping Arabella's chest. Arabella found herself relaxing and becoming aroused by Granny's tender caresses. Granny showed her the outline of what Wolfe wanted to see. She explained that Wolfe liked to see a pair of girls lick and suck each other before climbing in and fucking them both until all three of them collapsed. In the three days since his arrival in Monterey, Wolfe had staged the spectacle every night. Tonight would be Granny's first time center stage and Arabella could tell that she was excited about it.

The idea of Wolfe collapsing gave Arabella an idea of how they could escape. She told Granny that all they had to do was tire Wolfe out, make sure that he was asleep, and then escape back to Staunton in Arabella's car. Grinning lewdly, Granny said that she wasn't sure who would collapse first, but she was willing to give it a try.

That evening Wolfe hosted his usual feast in the throne room. Scantily clad women, including Arabella and Granny, moved about the room acting as servants while the former National Guardsmen acted like conquerors. After most of the men had finished eating but before they got too drunk, Wolfe struck the gong that sat beside his throne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.