Grim Fairy Tales
Chapter 3: Snow White

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Snow White - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

While Simon had been battling corrupt officials and traveling the countryside saving refugees, Arabella had faced challenges of an entirely different sort. Simon had left her with instructions to organize the townspeople and their resources. He said that he would need these to help the refugees that he was leading make it the last few miles to the camp. Pointing her at an old motel he told her to use it as her headquarters and that he would return in a few days.

Arabella had taken one look at the run down, cream colored, three story building squatting beside the highway in a clump of scraggly trees and knew that she would have quite a job ahead of her. Entering the lobby she saw that, even before vagrants and drifters had messed it up, the place had been ratty. Trying to collect her thoughts, she cleaned the place up a bit. After all, she reasoned, she'd be there for about a week and there was no reason to live in a pig sty.

As she carted garbage and mopped floors, she became more and more unhappy. She had allowed Simon to talk her out of going to Monterey because he said he needed her help. And yet here she was, doing menial labor and waiting for his return. The more she thought about it, the angrier she became and finally she called it quits. Happily, she found that the hot water was still in working order so she worked most of the day throwing out trash and mopping floors. As dusk fell she decided to reward herself and used the last of the hot water to fill a bath tub in an upstairs room for a good long soak.

While Arabella submerged herself in the tub, seven men entered the motel. They filed into the reception area, good naturedly grumbling about the prospects for dinner. Their good mood disappeared as soon as the entered the lobby, immediately becoming suspicious when they saw how clean everything was.

The kitchen sparkled; with all of the dishes cleaned and stacked in the cabinets instead of piled in the sink. The living room, scene of nightly drinking parties around the radio, had been swept and their beer can pyramid removed from the corner of the room.

"Bandits!" Bel Harker pulled his.357 from its holster. "They're probably waiting for us to go to sleep, then they'll kill us in our beds."

One of the others, a tall thin balding man with a white goatee, pointed out that bandits rarely cleaned their intended victims' homes before doing them in. "Now Abelard. Please put that back in its holster." "Doc" Finster's logic restored a semblance of calm to the easily excited men.

Chester Dean collapsed on the couch. "I feel like I could sleep through any ambush." He punched the lumps out of one of the pillows and said that he didn't plan to move until dinner.

A young black man, sniffling into his handkerchief after shooting antihistamine up his nose, agreed with the Doc Finster. "But Doc. This place is so clean." Marcellus Howard looked at the corner that had held the beer can pyramid. "It was normal when we left this morning. Someone's got to be here."

"Marcellus is right. Someone is definitely here. And we need to split up and find them." Doc Finster, took charge as usual. "Bel, you watch the back and make sure that no one is out by the pool. The rest of you pair up. We've got to search this place."

Doc sent the Barrow brothers, Guy and Earl, into the restaurant. Marcellus, a man with allergies to almost everything, and Chester checked out the lounge on the mezzanine level, while Doc and RJ checked out the suites on the second floor rooms. They were all armed with a variety of weapons that they'd looted from the local Walmart but none of them had any experience using them beyond shooting at cans on the motel's pool deck. Bel had often remarked that he was more scared of being shot by Earl than by any ruffians.

Doc was looking into a closet when RJ hurried back into the room to tell him that he had found something.

"Doc! Doc! Ya gotta see what I seen!"

RJ was a short, skinny man. A natural follower. He got tongue-tied whenever he had to speak in public and blushed a bright red when the other men teased him about women, which they did quite often.

When RJ grabbed Doc, surprising him and almost getting shot in the process, RJ was a bright pink and almost intelligible from stuttering.

"Doc... Doc... I saw her bubbies!" RJ was so excited the words tripped over themselves in their haste to escape his lips.

It was obvious to Doc that something was bothering his companion. "OK. OK RJ. Now take a deep breath and tell me all about it. Quietly."

"Doc. I wuz doing just like you said and checking over ta the other side of the room when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. Kinda like someone had left a radio on but I knew that no one had left the radio on cuz I'd a heard it before." The words spilled out of RJ in a torrent.

"So I put my ear to the door and that's where it was comin from." He looked immensely proud of himself at this point. "And then I cracked the dawr to look in. But I couldn't see nuthin cause of the steam, so I opened the dawr a little wider and just stuck my head in. And there she was!"

"There who was RJ?"

"I dunno. But she's a laying in the tub singing to herself. And I could see her bubbies floating in the water!" RJ's smile split his face as he definitively stated the last part.

Doc wryly pointed out that people rarely wore clothes in the bathtub. What was more, they rarely carried their weapons into the bath. Satisfied that the intruder, whoever she was, posed little threat, Doc told RJ to lead him to her.

The pair quietly approached the bathroom door but the singing had stopped. Doc wasn't sure what RJ might have seen but now he was more cautious. He pointed to where RJ should stand, trying to remember all of the cop shows that he had seen on TV, and pointed his weapon at where he thought the intruder was behind the door. Doc told RJ to open the door on the count of three and then, holding up his fingers, he slowly counted "one... two... three" and then stepped into the doorway when RJ pushed open the door.

Time and space froze. Doc, still dirty from work, stood in the doorway with his pistol gripped in both hands. Arabella, wearing nothing but a towel around her hair sat on the toilet, wiping between her legs.

"Uh. I'm sorry. I... Who are you?" Doc, uncertain in this awkward situation, lowered his gun.

Arabella, realizing that a gun wielding man had just interrupted her while she peed, pulled her 9mm from on top of her pile of clothes and stood, gloriously naked. "I might ask the same question." She leveled the muzzle of her pistol at the center of Doc's chest.

Doc held his hands up, trying to be disarming, when he realized that his revolver was still cocked. Carefully re-holstering it, he stepped back out of the bathroom. "I'm Dr. Henry Finster and this is my colleague RJ Bollocks. We, uh, we were searching the hotel. I guess you were the one that cleaned up downstairs?"

"Yeah." Her pistol never wavered from its target as she kept him in her sights. "The place was a sty. "

"Well, uh. Why don't you get dressed and come downstairs with us?"

Doc was trying to keep his eyes off the girl's pale skin and coral pink nipples. Looking to his side he saw that RJ stood beside him, jaw opened, as if he'd been poleaxed. Once she was satisfied that she wasn't about to be shot or raped, Arabella asked Doc and RJ to turn around while she put her clothes back on.

Still embarrassed by the way they walked in on her; Doc and RJ turned around and faced the other way. "I told you I saw her bubbies" RJ whispered.

"You certainly did, boy. That's what they were."

Arabella followed them back downstairs where she met the rest of the men. She explained that she was there to help the refugees that would be coming through the town but Bel, as usual, dismissed the thought in his loud and opinionated manner. He was for throwing her out, since they don't have enough food or room but Guy piped in that there was plenty of food in the grocery store and lots of empty rooms in the motel. The others were simply captivated by a beautiful woman, in fact the only woman they'd seen in months, and agreed to let her stay. Much to Bel's grumbling.

The next morning, Arabella made herself useful by helping Guy cook breakfast for the others. Nothing seemed to dent his cheerful demeanor, not even Bel's non-stop complaining.

The others left for work and she and Guy were alone in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. Elbow deep in soap suds, he happily told her how he and the others had arrived from Richmond to gather items from the warehouses and ship them back to the city. He didn't seem to have any compunction about "mining" these and the self-storage units around the Valley.

"Hell," he said in his usual cheerful way, "there's stuff in those places that people need."

"But what about the bandits?" She mentioned how Simon wad always telling her how dangerous the Interstates had become. "Who protects the trucks if they're so valuable?"

"The folks that Doc contracts with give us police escort. They all get a cut of course, but the government is very interested in moving this stuff from the warehouses to the cities." Guy sounded very impressed with the process in general.

Arabella dropped a slippery serving plate, splashing herself. Her distended nipples poke through her wet shirt. When she caught Guy staring down her shirt, she decided that there was no use in sleeping alone while she was stuck in Swoope.

She got the ball rolling.

"Oh look. I'm all wet." She noticed that Guy blushed at this. "I need to hang this up to dry."

Before Guy could say anything, she had shucked her shirt and hung it on a hook on the wall.

She stood in front of him, her braless tits standing firm from her chest. She walked back to the sink and asked him if he would help her with a personal problem.

He stuttered, "Yeah... sure."

Arabella sank to her knees and unbuckled his belt. "You know. I've been working so hard..." Arabella unbuckled his pants and pushed them down around his ankles. "And now I've got this itch." His underwear followed seconds later and Guy looked down to see that Arabella had grasped his cock at the base and was looking at it with undisguised lust. 'And you've got just the thing to scratch it." Guy was silent. He didn't know what to say and was too scared to move.

She gave him a rough, demanding blowjob. Swallowing his cock whole as she sought to make it hard quickly so that he could fuck her. Once he was stiff, Arabella dropped her pants and lay back on the counter. She raised her knees and told Guy that he needed to make her wet with his tongue.

Guy moved in on her pussy like a starving man on a steak dinner. What he lacked in actual talent or experience he more than made up for in sheer enthusiasm as he licked his way around her pussy.

"Yessss. Suck my clit. That's it." She grasped his head firmly between her hands, positioning his mouth over her clit, and ordered him to suck. The sensation of his suction on her sensitive clit spawned a torrent of vulgar instructions from her as she told him exactly and explicitly what she planned to do next with him.

She tired of his inexpert slurping, Arabella ordered Guy to fuck her. He moved quickly to satisfy her. His fucking technique was like his cunnilingus, lots of enthusiasm without much experience, so Arabella stopped him and climbed on top. Once she was in the position to control the action, she slid up and down his pole, first slowly and then increasing in tempo and depth, before finally cumming.

He was close but hadn't cum yet so she climbed off his lap and jerked him off, spraying his seed on to his belly and then rubbing it into his skin like lotion while she told him how good his cock felt inside her.


That evening after dinner, while everyone drank and laughed over a radio program, the men teased RJ about how he had acted when he found Arabella in the tub. RJ got embarrassed and blushed furiously. Chester put in a CD and Arabella, a little buzzed and willing to go along with the crowd, started dancing a strip tease around RJ.

Arabella gyrated in front of him, pushing her tits together and showing him her cleavage. Encouraged by the raucous catcalls and wolf whistles, she shimmied out of her Tshirt and then unfastened her bra. Holding her bra cups, she teased the now bright red man. "Come on RJ. You've seen them before. Haven't you?" She dropped her bra on the floor and held her tits up for his inspection, the coral pink nipples pointing straight at him. "Did you like them, RJ? You can tough them if you want." This invitation proved to be too much for poor RJ and he ran from the room.

Arabella, now all worked up, invited Chester to dance with her. He helped her take off her clothes and then she gave him a blowjob in front of the hooting crowd. Marcellus, interested enough to get off the couch, joined in and fucked her from behind. Earl, not sure what was going on, watched them intently while jerking off. Once Marcellus had blown his load inside her, Arabella invited Earl to put his big cock inside her and make her cum.

Once they'd all shot their loads, the boys quieted down and drifted off to their own rooms. Left alone in the quiet living room, Arabella wiped Earl's cum from her thighs and realized how lonely she suddenly felt. She wandered the hallways looking for Doc, who had left when the orgy got started.

He answered the knock at his door with a glass in his hand. Arabella took it and sipped some of the warm sweet Bourbon. "You need some ice," she said.

"There isn't any. But come on in anyway."

They sat on the windowsill and talked. Doc told her that he wasn't a medical doctor, just an associate professor who had lost his home and his wife when raiders attacked the small private college where he had taught economics. He told her how he still pined away for his wife, who was captured by bandits. He knew that she was still alive and didn't want to have any other woman.

When she asked about why he and the other guys were in a little nowhere town in the Shenandoah Valley, miles from his home. He joked about how "Just In Time" logistics had made Swoope a gold mine but, when he saw that Arabella had no idea what he was talking about, he just said that he and the others would be traveling to Richmond as soon as they were done with the Walmart warehouse. The loot would fill 3 semi trailers, he surmised, and bring enough money for them all to retire in style. Or what passed for style in this time.

Arabella perked up. She asked how they sold it all. "I mean, how much money is in a truck load of camping gear?"

"We work for some important folks on the coast sometimes." His eyes seemed to focus on something far away. He swirled his Bourbon around in his glass. Taking a sip, he continued. "But they want weapons. Military stuff like ammunition and missiles. We load up and drive to the coast. They pay in cash." He emptied the glass. "But they're a rough bunch. I'll stick to camping gear and household goods."

He offered to take Arabella with them when they left in a few days. Arabella thanked him but refused. She revealed that she thought that Simon wanted to marry her, but that she still needed to sow her wild oats. Doc said that he understood but that she needed to realize that if she waited too long, the opportunity would pass and Simon might find another girl. Arabella left Doc gazing at the stars, his advice ringing in her head.

The next morning Bel's mood was nastier than usual, making comments about "the whore they let stay with them" and loudly hypothesizing about the diseases she was spreading around. The other men, instead of rallying to her defense, stared silently at their breakfasts.


Deerfield, Virginia wasn't much more than a place to stop and grab some groceries for most of the folks that lived in the area. Not more than 100 people lived there, farming and enjoying a simple life. It was a quiet little village and it would never be the same again.

The sky was gray, sunrise wouldn't be for another hour or so, when the Operations Officer turned to the Commander and said, "All units in place. Awaiting your order." The Troubles had come to Deerfield.

Mounted in Light Armored Vehicles, the battalion of National Guard troops had executed a textbook raid. They had set up a security perimeter and blocked all the roads leading into the village before their commander and the headquarters company entered the town. Soldiers rousted the villagers out of their beds but were unable to immediately take possessions of the town's valuable stockpile of food and fuel.

One of the platoon leaders spoke quickly into his headset. "Wolf 6. Wolf 6. This is Red 2 Actual. We have an armed civilian at the general store." His voice was flat and his words clipped. The lieutenant spoke like an automaton. "Awaiting instructions. Over."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.