Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 21: Day 370

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Day 370 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The next day, I called work and took a vacation day. I wanted to be around to help Carol with Stephanie and Vanessa, but both girls spent most of the day sleeping. I looked in on them and saw that both had tied their own ankles together.

Carol and I had a long talk. She was very upset with me for having left that other girl with Barrington. I decided to tell her the whole story. I explained that I had spent five months searching for Sharon before finding her.

Carol said, "You spent five months looking for her, and then just left her there?"

"Yes, exactly. But you're missing one important piece of information. You see, Sharon was a girl that wanted to be a man at any price. I offered her the opportunity. She didn't believe me at first, but I finally managed to convince her that I might be able to give her what she wanted. I think that she was skeptical, right up until today."

"But you left her there, naked and chained to the wall."

"No, that's not exactly correct. You see, I blackmailed Barrington into going to Arkansas. He met with Sharon and they drove to a rendezvous point on a road called 'Graves End', and parked where the Observer had told Peter and I to go if we wanted to change bodies again. As you know, Barrington looks remarkably like Peter, and Sharon looks a lot like me. I was gambling that the Observer would see them and switch their bodies. It worked. The girl chained to the wall in the basement is, in reality, Barrington. The man that we met with is Sharon, or at least used to be Sharon. Part of the deal with Sharon was that she receive 5 million dollars of Barrington's assets, and turns the remainder over to me. She's secure for the rest of her, or rather his, life. The real Barrington, now Sharon, will spend the rest of her days as a captive of men like she used to be. The real Sharon made a tape, like yours, while she still occupied her body. The tape absolves anybody of any liability in her captivity. She told me that she stressed very strongly that she wanted to be treated as a lowly slave, and craved to be dominated by a master that would beat and abuse her, and that he could sell her if he chose to. Should the new Sharon ever escape, she'll get little satisfaction from the justice system when that tape is shown, and if she complains about having her body switched, she'll spend her time in an institution. But most likely, she'll never escape."

Carol threw her arms around me and kissed me. "Oh, Mistress. You're wonderful. That creep will get a sample of what he's been dishing out for years. I love it."


It's been five months now since Stephanie and Vanessa first came home with us. They fell in love with Carol, just as I did, and decided to stay. When the tenant just above us moved out, we took over his apartment and joined it with ours. We now have all the room that we need. We installed a circular stairway in our apartment to connect the two floors, and the four of us have been very happy. I learned that both girls were runaways from abusive situations at home. Stephanie had been a captive for 7 years, although Barrington had only acquired her just after Carol had escaped. Vanessa had been a captive for 4 years. The last year was with Barrington. Both girls began to adopt Carol's attitude towards strict bondage while enjoying sexual release soon after they joined us. They have both come to love the Nox Sox Box.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.