Observer
Chapter 19: Day 331

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Day 331 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Peter stood there grinning at me when I opened the apartment door. I stepped back so that he could come in. Following close on his heels was a small, well-endowed blonde who had not been visible behind his massive frame. I immediately noticed the leather slave collar locked around her neck.

"Hi, doll. Meet Slave Kirsten. Slave, this is Mistress Kara."

I said, "Hello, Slave Kirsten."

She bowed her head in response and respect. "Hello, Mistress Kara."

Peter said, "So what is it that you want to talk about?"

"We need to discuss Arkansas. Our appointment is in 33 days."

"Would it be alright if Slave Kirsten waits for me in Slave Carol's room?"

"Yes. That would be alright."

He took her to the 'secret' bedroom. He was gone for quite a while. I wondered if he was taking time to secure her, or if he had succumbed to her obvious charms. When he came into the parlor, it was plain to see that he had just taken the time to secure her, because he hadn't even worked up a sweat.

He said, "I hooked her up to the Nox Sox Box."

"Is that what it's called?"

"That's what I call it. That box will knock your socks off."

"Clever name. Because our time is nearing, it's important that we talk. Have you made a decision?"

He looked over at Carol who was sitting quietly in a side chair. "Shouldn't Carol be somewhere else?"

"No. She knows the whole story. I decided that it was important for her to know."

Peter hesitated for a minute. "I see. Carol, your mistress is a little off her nut. She thinks that she was me until last year. Now she thinks that we're going to change back."

Carol's little bell tinkled as she turned to face him. "I believe her. She's never lied to me, and she's not lying now."

"Listen to yourself. You're saying that you believe that she's a man, and that I'm a woman. Look at me. Do I look like a woman?"

I said, "It's no use, Peter. I explained it all to her. She understands, and believes. I simply need to know if you want to return to this body, or keep the one that you're occupying, so that I can make plans."

"What kind of plans?"

"Carol will be staying with me, regardless of which body I occupy. We have already worked out a series of code words to use at different intervals so that she will know immediately if I am switched. You see, I would prefer to stay in this body. But since you can override my vote, we would like to know where you stand so that we can make plans to be here, or at my old condo in Manhattan.

He just sat and looked at me. Then he looked at Carol. He stood up and walked over to her. "That collar is new, isn't it. I haven't seen one like that before. I might want to get one. Mind if I look at it closer?"

I said, "I'll get you one. It would look good on you."

He grimaced at me. "Not for me. For Kirsten. She keeps complaining about the one that's she's wearing. She says that it's chafing her. It's leather, and it absorbs water when she bathes. What's that one made of?"

"Titanium."

He examined it. Carol sat very still. She was very proud of her collar and didn't mind the attention now that she knew that Peter wouldn't hurt her.

"How does it fasten? I don't see a lock. And it seems very light."

"It is. Titanium is a very light, very strong metal that is highly resistant to corrosion. The lock is integrated into the design. Once locked, it's on for life, or until it's cut off with special tools."

"Really? I love it. How can I get one for Kirsten?"

"Are you making a lifetime commitment then, to remain as Peter? Because I already have a slave whom I love."

"I spoke too soon. And I won't speak further with your slave here."

I said, "Slave Carol, would you check on Kirsten please, and stay in there with her until I call you?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Thank you." After Carol had left the room, I said, "OK, Peter, what can't you say in front of Carol?"

"You've really blown it, Kara. How could you tell Carol? Do you want everyone to think that we're nuts?"

"No. I've fallen in love with Carol. I had to make sure that she'd be with me after this is over. You wouldn't make a commitment. I couldn't wait any longer."

"You can't have her. I want her. She was mine before you did this to us. I want her back."

"Before I did this to us? You're still blaming me for this."

"Of course. You drove us down that road."

"We discussed it, and we BOTH decided to go down that road. You know that. You're as responsible as I am for being on that road."

"Well, you dragged me up that hill and into that cave."

"Going up that hill was your idea. YOU said that you saw a house."

"Well, I thought it was a house. Anyway, it was your idea to go into the cave."

"It didn't seem like a good idea to stand in the rain when we could be dry. And I didn't drag you in the there. You were hanging onto my coat for dear life after you saw that bear."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.