Observer
Chapter 18: Day 324

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Day 324 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It's Friday, and Carol's 23rd birthday. I took her to Manhattan for dinner, and afterwards we went to see Andrew Lloyd Webber's play 'Cats', at the Winter Garden Theatre. I had seen it five years earlier as Peter, but it's such a wonderful play that I wondered why I hadn't come back again before this. I sat amused as I watched Carol absentmindedly play with the little bell on her collar throughout the play. Many of the actors on stage wore collars too, but I'm sure that theirs all came off each night when the play ended. Carol loved the play. Her childhood had robbed her of such treats, and I had enjoyed introducing her to the many things that New York offered during the past 10 months. I was more in love with her now than ever. And she professed her love to me every day. In 41 days, the Observer would be looking for Peter & I to return us to our former bodies, but with the exception of that one time each month when nature wrecks havoc on our female bodies, I am extremely happy with my present situation, and would prefer to stay as I am. But Peter is wavering back and forth. He can't decide if he wants to remain this way permanently, or not. It only takes one of us to decide for both, so if he changes back, then so must I. I have been preparing myself for that eventuality.

Carol thanked me for the delightful evening, all the way home. I told her that I had enjoyed it every bit as much as she did. After we had prepared for bed, I told her that I had something very serious to discuss with her. We sat on my bed and I began.

"Slave Carol, you are the love of my life. I have something very important to tell you and I know that it's going to shock you. I expect that you may not even believe what I'm going to say. You may think me mad, or a fool."

"Mistress, I love you with all my heart. I will believe whatever you tell me. You have never lied to me as far as I know."

"This is very different from anything that we've ever talked about. I don't know how you'll feel about me after I tell you. I'm afraid of losing you."

"That can't happen. I've pledged to remain your slave for my entire lifetime."

"That's my wish also, but this'll be very confusing for you. Do you remember last year when you kept me in bondage for an entire weekend?"

"Yes, and I'm so sorry. I thought that was what you wanted. Please don't be upset with me."

"I'm not upset, my love. It's just that the time has come to tell you that I never requested that weekend of bondage, and that weekend was the first time that I ever saw you." I stopped to let that thought sink in.

"I don't understand. We had been Mistress and Slave for 2 years before that weekend."

"I told you that this would be confusing. During the week that Peter Hotaling and Kara Swenson went to Arkansas, their minds were switched into each other's body by an alien from another planet." I paused to let her think about that.

She started laughing. "Oh Mistress, that's funny. Come on, what's the punchline?" She stopped laughing when she looked at the serious expression on my face. "Oh my God, you're serious." She reached up and felt my forehead to see if I was sick.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there looking at her. She started to become uncomfortable and squirm around.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.